Reborn As Musashi - Personal Development Of Ouroboros (HERO, Genesis, LE, Paragon)

Yeah just idk if I can take that kind of density rn while in a working environment

2 Likes

I wanna run LE for a while tho

2 Likes

Plan is to add True Sell Black into my stack this cycle, then see how I feel from there.

Hero + True Sell Black + LE sounds like a powerhouse of a stack to crush @ my new job and master sales on a deeper level. It’s a much harder sale than selling coaching, so, I’m excited to reinvent myself

2 Likes

Gonna run some paragon… Current injuries:

• sick, throat is starting to swell as of yesterday

• thumb has been recovering from an injury for almost 2 months - wasn’t able to lift weights for a month

• both feet have all the skin removed off the top, it’s quite painful, I can’t wear shoes, or if I do, I need intense bandages, and the shoes make the cuts worse

• last night for no reason my hip started hurting like crazy as if I overexerted it… in reality, I have been sedentary because of my feet, and any time I’m sedentary I usually end up with an injury in my hip region

• this balance disorder

2 Likes

First day of listening cycle

20 seconds of limitless executive - tue sep 26 1pm

Two major events today

1) I confirmed my diagnosis of a balance disorder, which causes a vision disorder, which causes extreme cognitive strain, which my doctor thinks almost completely explains & causes the ADHD - so I could do a few months of vision retaining and completely heal my ADHD, theoretically, as I technically might not even have ADHD at all - just a vision/balance disorder that tires my prefrontal cortex out.

2) My new company that I’m closing for fired their other closer because they watched a couple of my initial sales calls and said they want me to be the only closer on the team. For now, at least. That means my income basically doubles, as i get twice as many sales calls, therefore twice as much commission.

Huge developments this week!

Running Limitless Executive & Hero together

sounds like a good idea because I’ll need focus, prioritization, intelligence, discipline & organization on my path to mastery. Also, LE is BOMBTASTIC for sales. But I’m including LE right now because on top of sales, I want to be organized and more committed to a calendar in many areas of life, not just sales, so LE seems more fitting… also… I obviously have the sales skills, the network, the mindset, my biggest weakness is just APPLYING it day in and day out and being productive even when I don’t “have to be”

And with this brain/balance disorder, it’ll be helpful to give my brain additional support

6 Likes

Good support question/answer

1 Like
one day I want a “flow stares” custom with HERO + LE

Second custom I’m looking at is a HERO + Limitless Executive custom, basically taking everything I learned from the Steven Kotler Flow States Custom design and using HERO and LE as the two cores

In the thread, I discussed possible modules, but never discussed cores - HERO + LE seem like the right choice

Notice how on my True Sell Black custom, I had drafted, but not implemented, several “learning” modules, such as unlimiter, information released, the streams, the lines, etc,

I only implemented Unlimiter because it was a nod to wanting sales as a skill to master, not just a state

A hero + LE + learning/flow states custom would pair perfectly with True Sell Black, resulting in HEAVY emphasis on learning and mastery, in sales as the main pursuit, but in many other areas of life too.

Steven Kotler Flow States Custom

1 Like

Tue sep 26 - limitless executive 3 mins, paragon 8 mins

I stayed up till almost 3am, which strikes me as recon

Had an amazing night last night, @Vesper is right LE is amazing for socializing generally, keeps you sharp. Played a CRAZY good move in a lying/bluffing game, too

2 Likes

1 min LE, thu sep 28

also… accidentally listened to 2 second of DR: Limit Destroyer

3 Likes

listened to 8 mins of paragon last night (thu sep 28) & 3 mins of LE

wow what a healing sleep

My feet feel better, I feel WAY less sick (i think i have covid), and I feel soooo well rested

I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and it was like my brain was on steroids, I don’t know how to describe it, but the middle-of-the-night clarity combined with LE combined with maybe some cognitive healing from Paragon made me feel like a monk last night

1 Like

HERO has me realizing I’m not advanced enough for HERO, sadly.

I need cognitive enhancement if I’m going to fully implement the lessons that hero teaches, which is why I originally wanted to stack it with LE.

I actually already fit the HERO archetype EXTREMELY well. I was obsessed obsessed obsessed with swords as a young man enrolled in martial arts, I am dedicated to the overall concept of mastery, I pursue mastery in sales and in other areas of my life, I like a bit more solitude

And HERO gave me some incredible insights, namely that my part to play in why I got fired from my last job was my huge ego, and HERO also gave me incredible mental clarity and mental quiet to make a plan on who I wanted to be and how I wanted to get there.

But it’s also keeping me open minded and brutally honest about my weaknesses

I can see my struggle to focus on one thing for long periods of time, the fact that I don’t prioritize organization, don’t keep a schedule, barely even do the “important” things on my to-do-lists in favour of the urgent, and just generally speaking haven’t displayed the greatest “work ethic” due to this organization/scheduling issue have held me back.

Even when I do have a tremendous work ethic, it’s on one thing, like sales calls, and I allow other aspects of my life to fall to the way side, which in the long term makes me fear the effect tunnel vision has on my life enough to discourage me from that intensive-focus on one thing. AKA - Organization and scheduling issues are even more of an issue if my work ethic is high.

So for now I’m going to replace HERO with Limitless Executive to help me take action on the recommitment to mastery and integrity (doing what i say I’ll do) that HERO has inspired.

2 Likes

@ouroboros : I had that intuition when I first read the copy. Something is telling me that I’m not ready for Hero until I go through Dragon Reborn multistage.

Interesting

Emotionally, I feel ready for HERO. It’s been great there. TBH I was just thinking after posting this that the calming, healing, stoic determination that HERO gave me REALLY helped me get through the transition around getting fired. Genesis + SE had me HOPEFUL but HERO had me INSPIRED as a result. But I wasn’t taking as much action.

What I’m trying to get at is it felt to me like HERO provided me some emotional healing but it required the action taking. If you feel like you need DR to run HERO I won’t deny you your intuition but for me, HERO felt like it provided good emotional benefits, could be good “prep” for DR even.

I see HERO as a sub to run when you have your shit all the way together. Not when you’re still trying to figure yourself out. If you’re already flying high, it’s the sub that will take you higher because of the discipline and all the samurai-like qualities. I don’t think people who haven’t taken off yet need this. My plane is still on the runway. I see DR multistage as that sub that puts you together mentally and emotionally and allow the Dragon to take flight. Then HERO would take it from there and make you fly at altitudes you didn’t think were possible. That’s what my intuition is telling me. I might be two years away from HERO.

1 Like

I like that philosophy that’s very insightful

1 Like

Man, Limitless Executive makes EVERYTHING more interesting.

I’m more engaged with work, more fascinated by chess studies, more curious in conversations, get way more value out of solitude and health routines I do like meditating - it’s like LE dialed up the level of attention that I pay to all things so that I can see the interesting parts about them.

THAT ITSELF is a massive cognitive enhancer - being fully engaged compared to checked out and disinterested

1 Like

From the way I studied chess last night, it’s obvious that I am getting LE results.

for the chess nerds

For the chess nerds, I’ve given up on studying openings, as my chess stats show that I’m winning out of the opening 70-80% of the time, and losing in the endgame 65%+ of the time.

This is most obvious in person when I play someone on longer time controls - early domination then I can’t convert and blunder an endgame trick.

My study was very slow and deep, methodical, effective, that fascination I mentioned earlier was present - and when I played chess games (slow time controls) it was obvious how deeply I was thinking about each move, fully taking advantage of the long time controls

I’m going to keep this thread active for my HERO related insights even though I’m not actively running it. I still have the goal of “becoming musashi” and I’m using other subs to get there.

To me, musashi has mastered Flow States, so my interest in musashi flows naturally into interest in Steven kotler, no pun intended.

In order to become musashi I need to

• pick one thing
  • master my body
  • master my mind
  • master flow states and practice and solitude
  • get into martial arts

QL, EMPFIT, and subs to help with sales as the long term craft to master and apply to hero work. And of course, joining a boxing/escrima gym soon.

3 Likes

LoTs + True Sell Black + Limitless

Innovative Musashi

Not LoTS couldn’t give two F’s about muscularity and size - I’m all function baby

1 Like