Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I had just posted about that on my Alexandria thread recently.

This really brings home the importance of Open Source to the future of development. Not just in the sense of code auditability but more in the sense of the GPL/MIT/Apache/Creative Commons licenses for third party helper libraries and the whole bundling/complexity thing.

But I suppose it also goes back to choice of language (most Unity development happens in C#). There are so many good free libraries that do part of what Unity does. Rapier3D for physics simulation and colliders. hecs for a simple entity component system. Standards like openxr and Vulkan and libraries that expose that to developers. The thing is developers go for what is familiar and proven and as a result discard other perfectly good options due to complexity, lack of trust of the libraries, or learning curve. If the people running game development companies spent more time reading code and seeing what new implementations are out there, I think the Unity debacle would be a big nothing burger, or at least less significant. Its only because Unity has been allowed to get so big and popular that the fall is appalling.

3 Likes

I’m starting training for my new job tomorrow. For some reason, on and off all day today. I’ve been thinking I should learn about game dev.

I’m staying in an extended stay type motel/hotel where you pay by the week.

Thought it might be cool to make a shooter game modeled after the motel. To test my skillz.

7 Likes

Did this thought come out of the blue or have you been considering this for a while?

Blue.

2 Likes

I did not know and I was nice to him :frowning:

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign would it be redundant to have Limitless if we’re already using Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer?

3 Likes

Good question - following

3 Likes

STKS season may pass away, but the King speaks forever. And so, a finale suitable for such an amazing era…

36 Likes

In other news, HERO + KB St. 4 has me feeling so nostalgic. It’s kinda crazy how strong the sensation is.

16 Likes

Mood music:

So say we all.

9 Likes

So say we all!

1 Like

On Hero zp, can’t get the last samurai tune out of my mind

1 Like

Weeeeealth and abundance :sunglasses::sunglasses:

From Support:

"This is Fire.

If you desire general development of your cognitive abilities as well, then no. Furthermore, adding Limitless would strengthen the cognitive abilities part of the stack and add new aspects to it.

If you desire only programming related improvement, then there is no need for Limitless.

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist."

12 Likes

You rang?

:joy:

2 Likes

I absolutely love this stack. Had some pretty incredible results on it last week that I’m not going to talk about, but I think I’m going to make a QTKS out of it. Extreme control over emotions, ability to perform deep inner work and healing, minimal recon. KB’s focus on keeping energy moving seems to help prevent and / or dissipate recon, which I’ve always perceived as energetic / mental blockages.

Only issue is periodic fatigue and days where I just want to sleep. Guessing that’s from all the deep emotional healing. Everyone is starting to tell me that I don’t seem like the same person anyway – in a good way.

31 Likes

Is it the subs doing the emotional healing in the background, like Sanguine and DRLD is supposed to do?

Or are you actively engaging in emotional healing practices? And if so, can you share what you do?

2 Likes

How much of a boost did adding in HERO give to KB4 compared to when you were running KB pre-hero?

2 Likes

@Salchichon Any time line for the wealth title that is coming soon?

@James! I guess you were asking to @SaintSovereign. However, according to @SaintSovereign’s announcement it will be something like this…

2 Likes