Adventures of Ouroboros: Wealth Development

when i was 16 i played rugby and got hulk-smashed

I’m actually writing a story about it to tell at a story-slam competition, i can share it once it’s done

2 Likes

I recently took a 4 day break from caffeine, which I broke today, having 2 coffees, and damn I’ve been shaky the whole second half of the day!

My tolerance went way down… which is a good thing in the grand scheme of things. A bit of caffeine is a focus enhancer but a lot of caffeine is a physiology destroyer.

Really motivated to continue long term to stick to 1 cup per day, I’ve never had an issue at that level

3 Likes

How do you handle this? Not asking for advice, at this time, asking how you in particular handle it.

Also can you post the custom list here.

Dominion sounds great- I’m thinking of redoing mine with that instead of last stand.

The custom

1 Like

Any of these to deal with price questions on the intro call

Price on intro call

“Everything we do is super custom”

“I’m going to send you some resources that have the exact numbers, real metrics, and case studies from current clients so you can get all your questions answered before our call (Just the VSL)”

“Hey so here’s what’s going to happen, I’m going to go back, do some research on (City), find out the current metrics and numbers and then run them by our team. If we can qualify (city) to currently run our (XYZ Guarantee) then when we hop on another call I’ll get you an exact quote and we can go from there.”

Those are some responses later on down the road but the primary bread and butter is to just answer questions with more questions.

“What’s the price”
“Do you know what you’re looking for specifically?”
“Blah blah blah”
“Is that more for the money or for saving time?”
“Blah blah blah”
“When did you realize you needed to make a change to make more money like you said… a long time ago now, or more recently?”
“A long time ago but what about the price,”
“Yeah no problem man I can get into that, everything we do is super custom so I guess to answer that for you the fastest the thing I need to know is what’s your current marketing spend and conversion rate?”

Etc etc

And if they get blunt with me I’m fine to get blunt with them.

Not to mention once in a while I’m fine to give them a very accurate range, if it’s a 10K program, occassionally I’ll say 8-13K, usually if they’re a past client or giving me nothing but green flags on the intro.

If it’s a closing call, I refer exclusively to “yeah sure I can get to that, in order to answer that, I’d need to understand XYZ” and ask them more Q’s

1 Like

If you look at EVERY sales coach they will talk about how STATE MANAGEMENT is the most important thing in sales - that’s why subs are so helpful for it, that’s why so many sales guys are the “think and grow rich” types, that’s why so many sales guys like Andy Elliot are health and fitness obsessed

And lately, running LE & Paragon, I’ve been noticing this myself, my habits have gotten better, which has allowed me more prowess on sales, and more intentionality on which calls to make which I find is even more important than the quality of those calls

Paragon is good right now for the healing, but I’m looking at Emperor Fitness Stage 1 for the near future

1 Like

What an awesome experience LOL

@Psiklou how does this change/differ compared to AScended Mogul?

2 Likes

I think I just redefined “success and productivity” for myself in a pretty radical way…

Admittedly, I’ve been productive for about 30 minutes out of the last 3 hours.

But it was only 2 hours or so of “non-productivity” and yet the guilt and shame I felt when I “snapped out of it” would have been more appropriate if I had been inactive and messing around for 3 weeks. I was making a mountain out of a molehill in my emotional response to the perceived “waste” of a day.

Even worse, that “i haven’t been productive” guilt is a negative emotion that DISTRACTS from work.

Yet I experience this all the time.

This time, though, the realization hit me, what am I worried about, it was just two hours gone, now I have more energy, i can still have an amazing day

And I laughed at how silly I was being and got back to work

2 Likes

Exactly how I do it, awesome. Custom or range. Nice

I find True Sell makes me speak faster as well.

1 Like

In my experience, an Ascended Mogul is a very serious and very ambitious Mogul who is not afraid to go for what he wants, people don’t play with him, he is literally Emperor little brother.

If Emperor is some kind of Harvey Specter, AM is his little brother who just started university and wants to be like him.

Mogul is productive and proactive. AM makes me the same but also makes me very self-centered, self-reliant, and removes interest in women. I became tunnel vision on the alpha and wealth journey, uninterested in romance. The aura is more of an ambitious, confident, badass you should not mess with than a wealthy guy. I stopped running it because I was becoming too serious with it (my introverted inclinations may be at play).

3 Likes

Damn Psiklou, happy 5 year b-day. One of the OG’s :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bro your ability to summarize sub effects is godly, this is exactly what happened to me on AM and I didn’t even fully realize the full extent till now

1 Like

Paragon/LE (30s, 1m, oct 3rd)

Feet are healing incredibly well. From just a few loops of Paragon the pain in my hip joints that I haven’t been able to fix in 3 months are going away on their own, no clicking or pulling when I squat (I’m a 28y/o with the hips of a 68y/o)

Morning routine was

• Wake up 740, brush teeth asap (i like the immediacy, gets me into action mode)
  • HARD 15 workout on mini trampoline listening to skrillex (11.5 whoop strain)
  • Cold shower
  • Little bit of salad for breakfast
  • Coffee & Breathwork while listening to Violin music before work

I love Parago’s direct healing effect rnbut once I’m a little more rested up physically, will make the switch to EF ST1… I’m loving the emphasis on health habits

2 Likes

Productivity Hack for those who do SUPER BORING stuff and/or for the sales guys @azriel @niles you ever done this?

This may be unique to my role but there’s a lot of email these days…

John Wick
  1. I’m taking over for another closer who had a lot of email convos ongoing
  2. A lot of the current client upgrades are done through email with a phone call to close
  3. 2 call close process where I email a summary and VSL after the first call
  4. Had almost 25 follow ups to do, thought emailing each of them to see who responded was more effective than an instant call

So yesterday I ended up doing about 5 hours straight of email sending… thanks to micro-doses of adderal for enhanced focus but that’s besides the point…

I was so fucking BORED doing it that I kept on procrastinating it.

Then I remember one of the best thing I learned from Steven Kotler’s course on Flow States

“procrastination is a POSITIVE ADAPTATION if looked at from the lens of flow. Our brains are so wired for flow that if a task is too easy, we’ll create self-imposed difficulties to make it harder… like doing an essay we had 8 weeks to complete in one night… to add importance, risk, urgency, and increased challenge, all of which are drivers of flow.”

So when I saw the email problem from a “This is a boring task let me free up some brain power” and started watching the John Wick movies (#3 & #4) I all of a sudden got into a deep flow state doing the emails and follow up yesterday… recalibrated the event to make it more mentally stimulating.

2 Likes

Clutch, this will come in handy while I’m doing appt setting. 7-8 hours a day, defientley a grind lol, but most of it is outbound dials. We do have a pretty fire pick up rate close to 15% so it’s not too bad though.

1 Like

I’m testing text.Cortex AI Assistant. Some tool like that might help you get through them much faster.

Supposed to run True Sell Black tonight but I’m gonna save it so that I’m not on a “rest day” when vesper drops tmr….

@ouroboros

I’m making a custom with HOM and EOG - my best month by far was running True Sell black/ EOG stage 4/ and HOM. Last month was 2nd best but 80K shy of previous. And I had 60K in refunds. The further out from EOG I go the harder my sales seem to get even with HOM/ True Sell black. Khan Stage 1 could be contributing but I ran True Sell black almost solo this week with minimal success so far. And I’m just feeling off. I want to get EOG back in as it may be more key then I though in terms of 'ease of wealth opportunities.

Was considering adding Hegemon to it- for the self assuredness and certainty
What are your thoughts on Hegemon for sales?

Fire mentioned something like giving this and Mismr more thought and @Malkuth commented it because they’ll have a larger imprint on customs overall.

Wait for the new wealth title and the new product release in 6 days before making any custom decisions :joy:

1 Like