Subliminal Industry in a nutshell

Lololol

18 Likes

I still cant believe how subclub reached this revolutionary level mehn. Its just that i cant comprehend at all. Tbh at this point i just wanna unfold their technology :rofl::rofl::rofl: and know all the “Secrets” :nerd_face:

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean. The changes from ZP2 have genuinely forced me to rethink my entire conception of reality because of how unreal it is.

1 Like

Yes exactly, especially with RoM and EB journey, its just blowing my mind. I just cant explain how blissful it is ! The moulding of reality, changing its concept and then again rearranging it. Its a total mess but the mess is in perfect order :rofl:

1 Like

LOLL I forgot about this gif

This is Q tech:

This is ZP tech:

JR-Bullet-Train

And this is Sub Club competitors :joy:

@SaintSpring , I just had to do it. It was too tempting! :rofl:

12 Likes

hahaha, nice :joy:

Yes, I have to say these things because I don’t want history to repeat itself and people to start thinking that they can just listen to subs and use visualizing/affirmations/LOA as an excuse to not take action.

It can quickly spiral into that, which it has in the past.

I literally at one point had the forum give me an intervention in my own journal, because I had zero tolerance for “action is irrelevant, you can just LOA bro” and the unnecessary overcomplication of subliminal listening.

Literally since over a year ago I’ve been drilling this shit because people were so lackadaisical with it and tolerant to the lack of it.

Now the next thing most people are drilling, is the having a consistent stack and not constantly sub-hopping.

1. Listen to sub consistently.
  2. Take action.
  3. Journaling.
  4. Share your awesome results

When things are simple, then everyone understands it and can get results no problem. Everyone wins.

I will tell you though… in my opinion, the thing that comes next is the bigger picture.

The tolerance for weird shit, extreme mental illness, kundalini, conspiracy theories, shapeshifting, mind control, and whatever insane bullshit that people are into. How people perceive this industry and subliminals as a whole.

Basically what I’m saying is… we need to start being more practical, grounded, realistic, and reasonable. No weird shit at all. We’re winners here. The forum needs to reflect Emperors, Starks, Alchemists, Khans, Seductresses, Chosens, etc. Rational minded people with clear goals, using the best subliminal technology in the world and kicking ass. All badasses. Front, right, left and center.

I want to live in a world where I can tell anyone in real life about subliminals and Subliminal Club… without thinking in the back of my mind about all the weirdos in the YouTube subliminal space that try to find salvation in here. Subliminal Club will have a good reputation where everyone is successful or becoming successful. Millionaires, amazing teachers, parents, artists, musicians, mentors, entrepreneurs, salespeople, leaders, corporate ladder climbers, coders, innovators, streamers, content creators, gamers, bodybuilders, fighters, etc. Overcoming traumas, developing personal power, healing emotions, manifesting amazing relationships, fostering financially abundant mindsets, and cultivating authenticity, self-love and so forth. Making your dreams a reality, becoming the best version of yourself and living your best life. Positive people with great mental health who contribute to their community - not fucking shapeshifters, kundalini wizards, New Age quacks, mind control conspiracy theorists, and all types of wild, nutty shit. Like, nah man. No. People who are here to truly grow and become legendary, aren’t interested in none of that. We’re interested in grounded, practical steps, listening to subliminals, taking action, kicking ass and getting results. Changing our life.

That’s 98% of the people here, you included. However, that 2% of crazy comes every now and then because they think it’s normal, like it’s the cool thing to do. There is no boundary or standard set. They can go to reddit or some shit. No grown adult with common sense wants to read all that nutty shit.

Hopefully you understand where I’m coming from, lol. Anyways, cheers.

4 Likes

I understand but your approach that I saw today was very unprofessional imo
Im honestly ashamed that I created a forum post in which people act like this with each other.

This isnt twitter where you make fun of others.
Let the mods take care of things if they deem it appropriate.

2 Likes

A noble cause. But you’re up against the internet. It always seems like the 2% sneak in anywhere.

Not only is your entire approach emotional and cocky
but it comes from a weak place

It just seems like you want to
shut up anyone by making fun of them
so that you dont feel second hand embarrassment
and insecure in front of your friends

“Omg what if they think Im like that guy”

Get your shit together man

1 Like

I don’t know what world you live in then.

If people make ridiculous claims whether here, twitter, or in the real world… then they will be met with skepticism and sarcastic remarks.

That’s just how the world works, lol.

If someone comes here talking about how they can communicate with aliens, then I’m going to

1. Not believe them because they’re full of shit

and

1. Point this out through sarcasm, minimizing their credibility, and dismissing them.

That is a natural human response.

I know that we live in snowflake world 2023, but this is just how the real world is.

I have nothing more to say, lol. You can keep @ing me and telling me whatever you like. I don’t mind on this thread.

1 Like

What’s right about this that you’re not acknowledging?

Imagine a job setting.

Person A walks in.

Person A: I can communicate with aliens guys!!

Person B and Luther are confused.

Person B: Seems like his head isn’t right.

Luther: I wouldn’t mess with him or make him angry. I believe him. The aliens can supply him with advanced weaponry. He can disintegrate us with plasma beams. Leave these type of people alone.

Y’all are saying that this is “disgusting” behavior on my part.

Literally replace alien communication with shapeshifting - and that’s the equivalent of what I did.

Have you people ever watched a sitcom, jesus christ lol. This is absolutely wild levels of snowflakeism.

On that note, I won’t be discussing about this stuff any longer. The thread is closed and I’m moving on.

2 Likes

Holy guacamole the echo chamber that this guy is in is hilarious.
Something wonderful is happening to you right now.

If you can find at least 5 different people here to agree with you, then I will publicly apologize.

1 Like

I think if you read closer you’ll see he didn’t mean literally shapeshifting. He has a comment where he said its about shapeshifting on the energetic/astral plane…

emobdying the spirit of a particular animal…

also he started the thread with saying he did peyote which means he didn’t mean any of the visions to be taken literally…its like taking shrooms or LSD.

2 Likes

You can save your face all you want. I or we don’t need your apology or approval.
Are you interested in being right or free?

Edit: thank you NinjaGazin for the clarification.

I respect you, that’s why I’m replying.

A couple things, if you look back:

I was talking about how mermaid/dragon shapeshifting is mental illness.

This guy then responded:

How the fuck am I supposed to just assume that he’s talking about “shapeshifting in the energetic/astral plane”. First of all, what the hell does that even mean?

Like, what?

Second of all, nah he actually believes in physical shapeshifting. Nice try:

Now this:

I don’t know what all that shit is. All I saw is that he did some ceremony and then he went off about kundalini, meeting Jesus Christ who came from jail, Satan cutting wrists, and then he kept typing shit that doesn’t make sense:

Literally making zero sense, I don’t even know what “gift” he’s referring to.

He sounds like he’s in a form of psychosis.

What is all this?

@NinjaGazin you are moving the goal-post hella far, for no reason. I’ve been completely grounded and rational this entire time.

2 Likes

The thread is closed by Saint and Fire, and I’m moving on from this bullshit.

3 Likes