Last Law of Attraction Book You’ll Ever Need to Read

That doesn’t clash with what I’m saying.

You may not actively engage in have the feeling behind your affirmations being a reality, but you can have the feeling that your subconscious mind is going to take those robotic affirmations and manifest them, thereby helping you create the subconscious feeling that they are your reality. Someone who has a very weak sense of personal power would be closed off to that.

My point is, mechanistically… it’s not the external experience (words, rituals, mantras, drawing sigils), it’s the internal experience (thoughts/beliefs/feelings). That is what manifests. This is a law of how reality works.

The language of manifestation is your internal experience.

Speaking language, can automatically create a frame (basic NLP) which creates a feeling. However, the point is, it’s not the speaking the language which manifests… it’s the feeling.

4 Likes

None of this really even matters anyways. You don’t need to use affirmations with subliminals, especially not Subliminal Club ones.

You can get most of what you want just by running Subliminal Club subs consistently, journaling, taking action, and having clear goals (conscious guidance).

I personally don’t do any affirmations or visualizing.

5 Likes

I appreciate the idea that thoughts are affirmations. In essence, we’re affirming daily with regard to how we think about ourselves and the world and in turn, how those thoughts amass into beliefs. We affirm what we believe is true from our thoughts/mental and emotional responses to the world.

This is a big part in why some people achieve faster, more noticeable, or larger results when utilizing subliminal technology. The ones who struggle the most often reinforce thoughts and subsequent belief patterns that suggest they struggle or are unable to change.

That said, I agree in that properly made subliminal technology can certainly induce massive change, but we do need to take mindful heed of how we think about things.

1 Like

Subliminal Club’s technology is so powerful at this point… you don’t really need to do anything else. You just need to:

1. Listen to subliminal.
  2. Journal.
  3. Take Action.

Everything else is done for you.

Most people can’t even stick to a subliminal consistently, so they have to do all this gymnastics with trying out visualizing, affirmations, etc… it’s all just a coping mechanism because they can’t stick to a stack… or they’re afraid to take action.

I’ve already went in on this forum about how 90% of New Age manifesting is a coping mechanism for trauma. People who have a fear of taking action, low self-esteem, and a fear of rejection… are super attracted to the idea of lying in bed like a potato all day and visualizing their ass off. They get absolutely nothing and this has been confirmed for me 101% of the time with every person who talks like that I’ve encountered both in real life and on the internet. Their QoL is super low across the board, and they usually have very low self-esteem and self-worth. None of them are making more than 6 figures. Its all complete and total bullshit - that’s not how any of this works. I’m not about to support that type of stuff in this thread or by sharing a connection between feeling/manifestation. 90% of New Age is “I have traumas and fears, now I need to cope with it”. This is why you have “shapeshift into a dragon/mermaid” subliminals, it’s literally people with shitty mental illness that want to escape from reality. It’s all a coping mechanism.

I’m not against scripting, because it seems like it’s just clarifying your goals to your subconscious mind as you run subliminals.

For example if you’re running LoTS, then you can script in detail about how you want your body to look like and how it feels… but that’s just consciously guiding the subliminal.

7 Likes

This is also true, that if you do too much of these affirmations, and fake it till you make it, law of assumption type of stuff… you can become insanely deluded.

Imagine someone does a law of assumption, walking around like they’re some big shot turbo, lol. It’s a meme.

Always stay practical, and grounded. Use subliminals, take action, etc.

1 Like

Im not here to make you believe in manifestation. Nobody is and those who know it works through their life experiences, know.

I see why you would think these things and while in many opinions we clash, let me say this:

You don’t need manifestation to make subs work. It’s an addition for those who wish to use it. I would argue that it can give you infinitely better flow if you do it right.

If you don’t wish to manifest, that’s fine. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

3 Likes

I think that Dreamingheroes explained it the best. While you will get all the results if you stick on a sub for a long time, the person who is running Stark and keeps telling himself

“WOW Im getting so many results / Im so charming these days, I met with someone rich that’s a huge sign that I’ll be getting more and more great results”

Will get faster progress by lightning speed than someone who says

“I don’t feel this sub working, my day was shit, my life is terrible, why am I not there yet? What am I even doing I’m not Stark and will live average life till I die

3 Likes

I like the book, the metaphor of the skateboard and pavement gave me insights for me on recon and sub switching.

You don’t want too much recon because that will make the ego resist change even more. Change is not easy because it means uncertainty. Plus if you don’t believe in that you can view it as you’ll be miserable and have harder time to stick to a sub. So listen less, find the sweet spot of manageable recon and live life.

A lot of other insights and I’m only a chapter or two in.

2 Likes

Im glad it brings you value KingEsh

2 Likes

I use robotic affirmation all the time. It works for me, whenever I practice in my mind. I say it over and over until all other thoughts are pushed out of my mind. This robotic affirmation helps to build the skill of focus. To focus on the affirmation. Eventually with enough practice the feeling creeps up on you and then you being to move towards that state of consciousness where you would naturally have those kinds of thoughts and feelings.
Visualizing helps me too. Call me delusional but I visualize something that my current reality says I’m not until I internally convince myself that I am truly what I visualize. It helps to have an open third eye when cultivating imagination and visualization.
When using the law of attraction there is a series of bridging events or synchronicity that leads me to take effortless action that brings me to manifestation.

4 Likes

Hey I’m not the 90% of new cagers and don’t have any mental illnesses only gifts. I’ve had many experiences shapeshifting. It’s a real skill that I’m practicing. The shapeshifting skill is very advanced and rare. It’s very useful for adapting to any situation or environment. It is important to clear any traumas from the mind and body. That’s apart of the healing journey.

2 Likes

You’re dead serious… aren’t you, lol.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t get it. Are you talking about changing your physical structure ? Like Scarlett Johansson in Lucy?

Not judging, just asking.

You’re a curious one. Open minds are free. I’ve shapeshifted but it’s probably not what your thinking. The shapeshifting happened for me on the astral/energetic plane. It is all about embodying the spirit of that particular animal or creature. I’ve never shapeshifted physically yet. Doing it physically is a whole other journey and very difficult and rare.
You have to be an ally to that spirit in order shapeshift into it. The benefits of this is the powers that are gifted to you from it.

3 Likes

Austin Spare? A radical theory I adhere to is that we all as humans have evolved through and lived as every animal in our evolutionary journey…so the memory of being every animal is in our subconscious and can be accessed at will for any particular situation…

Just wanted to share that…I kind of think the thread has been derailed from the original topic so I apologize to IronClaws for that. Going back to lurk mode.

3 Likes

yes thank you. Lets keep this thread focused on general manifestation and this book only if possible guys. If you want to discuss other topics, feel free to create a place for that.

4 Likes

Sorry for the derailment, I sometimes interrupt people. Heres an exercise from the book. Make a list of all the tiny and big things you’ve manifested.

1. Finding money on the ground. $50
  2. People gifting me money
  3. Family calling me for a job whenever I need extra money.
  4. Random people gifting me free food.
  5. Receiving tips and extra tip on top for the effort.
  6. Receiving free healing sessions.
  7. Receiving animal medicine. Finding a goose wing and dead humming bird.
  8. Random acts of kindness from strangers. Receiving compliments on my outfit.
  9. Finding the perfect home and the money for rent.
  10. Being invited to events from people I just met and friends.
  11. Seeing signs that my manifestation is on the way.
  12. Being at the right place at the right time.
  13. Strangers coming to me to gift me a message of encouragement.
  14. Strangers thanking me for my kindness.
  15. Receiving free clothes.
  16. Strangers smiling at me.
  17. Feeling good is a manifestation.
  18. Receiving inner visions
  19. Feeling peace while meditating.
  20. Receiving hand written thank you cards.
  21. Receiving calls from friend and having a fun conversation.
  22. Receiving a free facial.
  23. Being chased and wanted.
  24. Receiving gifts from spirits.
  25. Receiving ideas.
  26. Receiving unexpected gifts.
  27. Animals coming up to me and gifting me their presence.
  28. Receiving bargain and insane deals.
  29. Being asked to hold space for others healings.
  30. Gift of laughter and good company.
  31. Receiving apologies and forgiveness.
  32. Healing lower back pain.
  33. Receiving guidance and healing through dreams.
  34. Receiving sex.
  35. Receiving copulation.
  36. Feeling camaraderie on a team.
  37. Being guided to drive a different path to avoid traffic.
  38. Praying on other behalf and others praying on my behalf.
  39. Finding the perfect parking spot.
  40. Being the joy of the party and everyone loving you.
  41. Receiving hugs.
  42. Others asking for my number.
5 Likes

What’s the difference between 34 and 35?
And 11 is manifesting signs that manifestation is coming? :thinking:

1. Sex - when you’re looking good, feeling good, walking tall, and strutting your stuff. It’s when people flow energy at you about how much they’re admiring your body.
  2. Copulation - when you’re putting the body parts together (no matter which parts they are).
    The signs of coming manifestation is still a manifestation. Neville Goddard called it birds before land.

I guess the starting idea of manifesting something is considered a manifestation too?

1 Like