Last Law of Attraction Book You’ll Ever Need to Read

no it doesnt talk about shadow work
It does mention doubts / negative thoughts and how to reduce them

3 Likes

That’s because you don’t manifest by just saying empty words.

Mind you, this is extremely basic stuff.

7 Likes

Generate the feeling, yes!!! The feeling is the secret.

What about your most dominate beliefs lurking in the shadows? What are you doing with those guys? :sweat_smile::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

i have to finish this book

1 Like

Exactly, lol.

Also, this is the best breakdown I’ve seen about feeling/manifestation and how it’s nothing new. It’s been in my bookmarks for years.

If you like Joe Dispenza or Bruce Lipton, then you will like Gregg Braden. They’re all good friends.

4 Likes

IMHO these are all maps… not territory.
They can be good temporarly if you are lost, but direct (I repeat, direct) experience of present is much more aligned with reality.
So don’t attach too much to maps cause you’ll be deluded :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A map is your representation of reality, perception.

The territory is reality.

Edit: who creates your reality? :upside_down_face::smirk:

1 Like

reality is self created, you (and your sense of self) are a product of reality… as everything else is :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

A good topic with good discussions, thanks guys.

1 Like

i saw this in a magick group im in on facebook and I think it’s been activating my pineal gland for manifestation

1 Like

This book pissed me off in ways no other LoA book has so it did the opposite for me lol

1 Like

mate….

Ok I apologize that came out super negative. I appreciate you sharing the resource and trying to help others.

But I read this book about 2 years ago. There was so much filler and he went around in circles. It felt like a used car salesman trying to hype me up about LoA more than giving concise principles. I couldn’t handle it. The other problem is it seemed to center on gratitude which I’ve always had a difficult time with. So it left no alternatives for me.

2 Likes

I love using the Law of Attraction. It’s so much fun! This book is great! Gratitude is a skill you can increase. Then when the momentum builds up. Oh boy you are in a world of wonderful possibilities. Having a journal for your journey is a must. It acknowledges your small wins. Attracting small wins helps build your confidence in the use of this law. You have to practice everyday. You will feel the difference. You will feel light, funny, and calm. Knowing and applying the law is your natural true self.

2 Likes

Rampage of appreciation is an exercise that I love using whenever I attract something beautiful. It really amps me up and leaves me feeling eager, alive and energized. I’m always attracting plant medicine Native American ceremonies, I’m never chasing it. I’m always invited by someone else. It’s crazy. Everyone wants me to be around. They love my energy. It’s magnetic, powerful and beautiful. My friends always text me telling me how wonderful their experience was of me. People can’t get enough of me. I’ve been invited to 5 different events this month alone! 4 ceremonies and one healing event. How does it get any better than this? What else is possible? My life is filled with ease, joy and glory. Things are always working out for me. Money is always coming to me. Love is always coming to me. The joy is so much easier than doubt. JOY, JOY, JOY! I am a powerful magnet for miracles.

2 Likes

Thank you for this audio book! I’m listening to it more and more. I highly recommend it and I’m not even finished with it yet.

1 Like

Hey man! You rock!!
Im glad you keep getting all these wonderful experiences : )

1 Like

I mean robotic affirming has worked for me in the past.

1 Like

What I like more then affirmations is questions.

For example on dates I used to say in my mind why does this girl like me so much, Why does this girl love me so much.

Why does money flow into my life so much. Asking why is a reality cementing questions.

Most people use why on the negative things NEVER DO THAT. If you ask why cant I make any money. Your brain just reaffirms that reality.

5 Likes

I’ve done askfirmations too, more in terms of like ‘Why am I such a good dancer’ etc.

1 Like