Luther's 2023 journal

I have a solution. Change buddies and play a proper board game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

I like this quote lol

“If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” - Tim Fargo

3 Likes

Sometimes when I get recon, I get frustrated and angry.

When I’m in that state, I’m naturally more prone to being annoyed.

When you’re in that “recon state”, it’s important to be aware of that.

Don’t project your own recon onto other people because you’ll regret it.

I remember when I had heavy recon and I was processing some negative emotions through the shifts. My old man called me and I wasn’t in the mood to talk. I ended up being rude and hanging up.

I regretted it after.

Nowadays, if I’m reconciling beliefs or something and going through the motions… if people call me up, I double down on the self-awareness. I was recently in a situation like that I was basically thinking “be nice, be nice, be nice”. I even lowered my voice and everything just not wanting to come across as rude. Have to be the better man always.

With great recon, comes great responsibility? Lol…

10 Likes

The universe is merely a reflection of your internal reality (thoughts, beliefs, emotions, feelings, etc).

#GoodThingsToKnow

5 Likes

You pray through feeling. The feeling is the prayer.

Might help you too, (or not) but you reminded me of a video I saw a few years ago. Made me look for it again, thanks for helping me remind myself lol.

It’s good onwards from 2:41:00 in my opinion. Very powerful stuff.

Also good to watch if one is into manifesting in general.

I just watched 2:41:00 to 3:16:00

Again, thanks for the reminder lol.

7 Likes

Bro I was so confused. I was like “Did I reply to his journal? I can’t even remember reading this journal”
It took me a while to see that you quote something from my journal without liking the post from my journal, so I had no clue until I looked closely at what you quoted:joy:

Anyway, thanks for sharing, I just put it in my watch later list on youtube. Will definitely check it out! :pray:

1 Like

Hahaha I feel you on that, happens to me sometimes. cheers

1 Like

Been looking at cars.

This is part of my QoL improving journey of just upgrading everything in my life.

I can’t afford a new one yet but I need to figure out a specific one to give my subconscious mind direction.

Turn it into my desktop wallpaper and shit lol.

I need to do research, I need to watch videos, etc. I’m going to be so busy this week I won’t even have time. I need to double down on my wealth building.

I think part of me is using side-QoLing as a coping mechanism to avoid pushing into the next wealth level or something. My digital product could be done by now if I wasn’t spread out on this side shit.

I haven’t been the best of my ability in 2023 so far and it irks me. I manifested a threesome which was great but the shock-value is dying down and it’s like… back to reality, back to the goals.

Yeah actually, I just thought about it and the shock-value is still there. LMAO. My mind is scarred for life and I’ve been traumatized. God help me. LOL.

2 Likes

I’m cooking this week.

Let’s go!!

Head Chef Luther. Will update on it later

2 Likes

Run ST1 lol, new heights shall be be reached!

2 Likes

amen rbrother!!

I noticed the same recently. They are much more open with their beliefs, mindset, feelings, whereas men try to act all the time.
Red Pill Blue Pill, whatever.

Men try to act something they’re not and that energy is just weird.

4 Likes

I think women do the same. Men act like women and women act like men. I give social classes; my students are 85% Muslim (Mostly Turks and Moroccans), and they have such a clear understanding of man and woman dynamics. Sometimes in their culture, it goes overboard (Honor killing, abusive household), but this has mostly to do with weak men as they say in class.

It’s a breath of fresh to speak freely as a teacher without stepping on anybody’s toes when it comes to this topic. People are so offended these days lol

3 Likes

Because they are less traumatized and thus more congruent and have a higher average level of self-esteem and self love, right?

5 Likes

hauser is that dude lmao

Catch.

2 Likes
1 Like

We all have the unstoppable gene. We just don’t acknowledge it, but it’s there.

It’s time now. Unleash the inner lion!

You don’t need permission, you don’t have to wait.

I invite you to join me in this state of being. Time to kick some ass.

4 Likes