"The Last Law of Attraction Book You’ll Ever Need to Read”
by Andrew Kap

It’s about manifestation and
explains over 18 simple daily practices
that you can do to manifest such as :

• affirmations
  • visualizations
  • gratitude

It also talks about certain challenges that everyone at first encounters during manifestation practices and how to tackle them with ease such as doubt and other manifestation mistakes people tend to do and never notice.

It’s a short book. I listened to it many times.
It makes you feel great listening to it and
clears up any question you ever had
about manifestation quickly and clearly.

Please give it a try you will be happy you did.

AUDIOBOOK DOWNLOAD :

https://drive.internxt.com/sh/file/f3281be2-3ad0-497a-b7c2-9c5d8f947150/862ab1f462ea3abfbd33d27245b2dd1b29a0214a35c8b587ae3f38608da3ba83

15 Likes

Thanks a lot.

Just bought it on audible.
It’s much easier to keep track of where you are than with some random audio player.

2 Likes

I have been into manifesation for a long time. And if there’s one thing that have pretty much never worked it’s affirmations.

And once I went deeper into manifestation it all started to make sense. You saying you have something constantly is not helping at all.

Because if you did have that fancy car you would not constanly say I have a car.

I’m curious what you have learned from this though might go through it myself a bit later.

1 Like

I would recommend the book to you. Id love to hear your view on this matter after you’d give it a try. It could give you something that was missing up until now. Or not who knows : )

2 Likes

Guess I check it out what is a few hours to my already 100 hour of studies XD.

2 Likes

hehehehe : D

1 Like

It did for you?

1 Like

definitely! It helped me in many ways and I would argue that the name of the book stays true to it’s promise. It clears up and lets you know everything you need to know to manifest without overcomplicating things.

3 Likes

I read it a while ago and to be honest it seemed similar to other books on attraction theory

1 Like

I would disagree because most of the other books Ive read on this topic are always very indirect and somewhat covered in a layer of mystery. They often repeat the same things without explaining them much and also whenever there is a challenge that the person faces such as commitment or faith, they just throw it out the window and tell you to “just believe”. It leaves you still with the same mental challenges. This book gives you more reader friendly advice that you can actually use to make your life easier.

Im sure all the writers mean well but there is always something missing in other books. You never feel fully ready or like you “actually understand everything”. This book delivered the most for me personally. When I read it, I have zero doubt in the long run because all was already answered and I know what to do when doubts come.

5 Likes

To me looks like another (nicely structured) alluring promise for the ego, the small-self… But maybe I just have to read it again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not sure what you mean Sungaze.
Do you believe in manifestation practices at all?
Because if you do not find it that powerful
or you havent had very good experience with your results yet,
I would understand why the book doesnt seem significant to you.

And yes reading something multiple times is essential in my opinion.
Most of us tend to remember barely 20% of the book the first time we finish it.

Also if you dont find manifestationa something promising, that is okay.
I wont try to sell you anything especially if you had already tried and decided to let it go.

I myself found myself manifesting all the time and know only few individuals who are also in this flow. Not everyone is drawn to this.

4 Likes

Has anyone here experimented with Faith Unyielding and the Law of Attraction?

1 Like

I guess I’m probably more toward a buddhist point of view…

Our suffering often stems from a strong sense of desire, attachment, or craving. Concentrating too much on attracting specific things channels a considerable amount of our energy into quenching that thirst, rather than working on diminishing its hold over us. I find this approach to be counterproductive.

Grasping towards what you do not have (or spending energy imagining that you have), or clinging to what you have, are not wholesome ways if your aim is to end your suffering.

Everything is impermanent.

This is my current point of view… which of course is also temporary and can change over time :rofl:

5 Likes

Understandable. I am familiar with this view but not part of it.
Whatever works for you man.

1 Like

Not sure if he’d appreciate the tag but I know @Yazooneh has read and applied the principles in this book and actually recommended the book to me also, which I forgot about until now.

Maybe he can weigh in on this.

2 Likes

Yes, I think I read it too because I saw it mentioned here on the forum

1 Like

Just to put some thought into this book.

I’d recommend it.

I thought it would be like every other Law of Attraction book and would seemingly be different to what I believe in, which is Law of Assumption, but it actually followed it really well. It speaks about different ways of manifesting like Affirmations, Visualisation, Scripting, etc and how one method doesn’t work for everyone and suggests using fall back methods.

I really enjoyed the scripting portion which I was actually thinking about coming back to the past two days or so since I’m working on something.

Would recommend the book, it makes a lot of sense.

9 Likes

Perhaps this is a sign to you to continue your scripts hehehe
Even 3 minutes a day is more than enough : )

Im glad to hear you liked the book also Brandon

5 Likes

I’m curious about this book. How many pages it is? Does he cover anything about the shadow/unconscious?

No matter how much people say that shadow work doesn’t matter, I don’t believe you can bypass your shadow side 100%. Maybe I’m wrong but I most certainly know I wouldn’t be where I am today without diving into my shadow side. My dark side. I see where things are showing up still and becoming more curious of how those experiences have come to pass. It’s all by my doing or some other dark kinky persons doing. I was open to it and accepted their gift. :flushed::speak_no_evil:

I am currently reading a book called Existential Kink where she explains why people aren’t having success with LOA or other new age practices.

Their shadow. The unconscious. The dark kinky desires.

The parts of ourselves that most don’t want to look at or acknowledge. The parts that are resisted. Repressed. Hidden but revealed in many ways if you really pay attention.

She basically explains that in order to get what you truly want you must get off on what you don’t want that you’re currently experiencing. We may consciously think we don’t want those things but deep inside there’s a part of us that does want it. We essentially do get everything we want but may not be enjoying those things consciously. Some part of us wanted those things and got them.

Our most dominate beliefs conscious or unconscious are manifested.

Once we get really honest with ourselves by noticing what we currently are experiencing, become aroused by all of it, something magical happens.

We learn to love all of ourselves. Every single dirty kinky fucked up part. From that place, freedom awaits us. To actually start enjoying and manifesting more effortlessly what we consciously want coming from a different place.

Quote from book: We do always get what we deeply desire, but most of us aren’t that aware that much of what we deeply desire is some highly unpleasant, painful, secret, repressed, fucked up shit.

2 Likes