Last Law of Attraction Book You’ll Ever Need to Read

Im not here to make you believe in manifestation. Nobody is and those who know it works through their life experiences, know.

I see why you would think these things and while in many opinions we clash, let me say this:

You don’t need manifestation to make subs work. It’s an addition for those who wish to use it. I would argue that it can give you infinitely better flow if you do it right.

If you don’t wish to manifest, that’s fine. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

3 Likes

I think that Dreamingheroes explained it the best. While you will get all the results if you stick on a sub for a long time, the person who is running Stark and keeps telling himself

“WOW Im getting so many results / Im so charming these days, I met with someone rich that’s a huge sign that I’ll be getting more and more great results”

Will get faster progress by lightning speed than someone who says

“I don’t feel this sub working, my day was shit, my life is terrible, why am I not there yet? What am I even doing I’m not Stark and will live average life till I die

3 Likes

I like the book, the metaphor of the skateboard and pavement gave me insights for me on recon and sub switching.

You don’t want too much recon because that will make the ego resist change even more. Change is not easy because it means uncertainty. Plus if you don’t believe in that you can view it as you’ll be miserable and have harder time to stick to a sub. So listen less, find the sweet spot of manageable recon and live life.

A lot of other insights and I’m only a chapter or two in.

2 Likes

Im glad it brings you value KingEsh

2 Likes

I use robotic affirmation all the time. It works for me, whenever I practice in my mind. I say it over and over until all other thoughts are pushed out of my mind. This robotic affirmation helps to build the skill of focus. To focus on the affirmation. Eventually with enough practice the feeling creeps up on you and then you being to move towards that state of consciousness where you would naturally have those kinds of thoughts and feelings.
Visualizing helps me too. Call me delusional but I visualize something that my current reality says I’m not until I internally convince myself that I am truly what I visualize. It helps to have an open third eye when cultivating imagination and visualization.
When using the law of attraction there is a series of bridging events or synchronicity that leads me to take effortless action that brings me to manifestation.

4 Likes

Hey I’m not the 90% of new cagers and don’t have any mental illnesses only gifts. I’ve had many experiences shapeshifting. It’s a real skill that I’m practicing. The shapeshifting skill is very advanced and rare. It’s very useful for adapting to any situation or environment. It is important to clear any traumas from the mind and body. That’s apart of the healing journey.

2 Likes

You’re dead serious… aren’t you, lol.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t get it. Are you talking about changing your physical structure ? Like Scarlett Johansson in Lucy?

Not judging, just asking.

You’re a curious one. Open minds are free. I’ve shapeshifted but it’s probably not what your thinking. The shapeshifting happened for me on the astral/energetic plane. It is all about embodying the spirit of that particular animal or creature. I’ve never shapeshifted physically yet. Doing it physically is a whole other journey and very difficult and rare.
You have to be an ally to that spirit in order shapeshift into it. The benefits of this is the powers that are gifted to you from it.

3 Likes

Austin Spare? A radical theory I adhere to is that we all as humans have evolved through and lived as every animal in our evolutionary journey…so the memory of being every animal is in our subconscious and can be accessed at will for any particular situation…

Just wanted to share that…I kind of think the thread has been derailed from the original topic so I apologize to IronClaws for that. Going back to lurk mode.

3 Likes

yes thank you. Lets keep this thread focused on general manifestation and this book only if possible guys. If you want to discuss other topics, feel free to create a place for that.

4 Likes

Sorry for the derailment, I sometimes interrupt people. Heres an exercise from the book. Make a list of all the tiny and big things you’ve manifested.

1. Finding money on the ground. $50
  2. People gifting me money
  3. Family calling me for a job whenever I need extra money.
  4. Random people gifting me free food.
  5. Receiving tips and extra tip on top for the effort.
  6. Receiving free healing sessions.
  7. Receiving animal medicine. Finding a goose wing and dead humming bird.
  8. Random acts of kindness from strangers. Receiving compliments on my outfit.
  9. Finding the perfect home and the money for rent.
  10. Being invited to events from people I just met and friends.
  11. Seeing signs that my manifestation is on the way.
  12. Being at the right place at the right time.
  13. Strangers coming to me to gift me a message of encouragement.
  14. Strangers thanking me for my kindness.
  15. Receiving free clothes.
  16. Strangers smiling at me.
  17. Feeling good is a manifestation.
  18. Receiving inner visions
  19. Feeling peace while meditating.
  20. Receiving hand written thank you cards.
  21. Receiving calls from friend and having a fun conversation.
  22. Receiving a free facial.
  23. Being chased and wanted.
  24. Receiving gifts from spirits.
  25. Receiving ideas.
  26. Receiving unexpected gifts.
  27. Animals coming up to me and gifting me their presence.
  28. Receiving bargain and insane deals.
  29. Being asked to hold space for others healings.
  30. Gift of laughter and good company.
  31. Receiving apologies and forgiveness.
  32. Healing lower back pain.
  33. Receiving guidance and healing through dreams.
  34. Receiving sex.
  35. Receiving copulation.
  36. Feeling camaraderie on a team.
  37. Being guided to drive a different path to avoid traffic.
  38. Praying on other behalf and others praying on my behalf.
  39. Finding the perfect parking spot.
  40. Being the joy of the party and everyone loving you.
  41. Receiving hugs.
  42. Others asking for my number.
5 Likes

What’s the difference between 34 and 35?
And 11 is manifesting signs that manifestation is coming? :thinking:

1. Sex - when you’re looking good, feeling good, walking tall, and strutting your stuff. It’s when people flow energy at you about how much they’re admiring your body.
  2. Copulation - when you’re putting the body parts together (no matter which parts they are).
    The signs of coming manifestation is still a manifestation. Neville Goddard called it birds before land.

I guess the starting idea of manifesting something is considered a manifestation too?

1 Like

Yes, the essence of manifestation.

1 Like

what is not manifested?

Nothing, everything already exists in the void. Be careful about the void, it will scare the shit out of you.:sweat_smile:

I’m used to the void (it’s was may main meditation focus for years…).
I’was just curious about understanding your point of view

So… who or what actually is the “I” doing all these manifestations?

BTW @IronClaws I can stop if this is OT :wink:

1 Like

I thinks PMs are best for these longer convos
I wish you fun talking guys

1 Like