Heyoka Medicine

I was in a peyote ceremony and I went so deep, broke down reality so much that I transformed into a Heyoka. The cosmic clown. Everything was backwards. It was funny as hell. I was in hell but it wasn’t hot and fire. It was actually ICE COLD. I had a kundalini awakening. The twin snakes came up to my third eye. After ceremony I stayed at my friends house and this guy came over claiming he was Jesus Christ. He was missing his entire arm. I said to him that if he was actually Jesus Christ that he would have to be crucified. But that wouldn’t work because he was missing an arm. He said he was in jail and that Satan was cutting his wrist. I told him it wasn’t Satan, that Satan can’t lay a finger on him. I said that there was black magic going on here. This guy had a walk-in. I didn’t tell him but I knew it. Anyways if anyone knows of Heyoka medicine then please share more.

Is there any subliminal that can help with this particular gift that I have? It’s very unorthodox and backwards. If you know, you know.

Everything is the opposite of what it appears to be and nothing is the opposite of what it appears to be.

3 Likes

I made a mistake can someone please move this to the correct category? It’s not a journal but questions and comments.

The Alchemist.

Or, although it’s Artisinal, perhaps you could still run them, taking into account the disclaimers on their respective pages: The Revelation suite. Beginning with RoM.

Would still recommend Alchemist series first. Perhaps even combined with KB

Mind explaining this part? A walk in as in “possession” or another inmate walked in?

1 Like

Revelations of mind/spirit… Alchemist… Sage Immortal

those are the big ones that come to mind. Sage Immortal to research spirituality to a high level. Alchemist to clear out all your energetics and align with that. RoM to heighten your practice. RoS to heighten your practice and help you find spiritual purpose to the highest level.

idk what the “gift” you’re referring to is exactly but those are the spiritual subs that come to mind. @Prioritas understands this better than I do.

And I guess it’s not exactly what it’s advertised but KB seems like the most loved energetics/spiritual sub rn.

3 Likes

WALK-INS

Walk-ins occur when somebody decides they want to die or don’t want to live.

The first one in owns the body until they decide to give it up. And then the next person walks in and they own the body and the first person goes to sleep, becoming an original occupant. Last one in gets to own the body.

I’d say go with Revelation of Spirit

Will help you walk your path, for sure

Thank you for the suggestions. I already have ROM. I haven’t run it in a while.
The gift is Heyoka medicine. Here’s some information I found online. It’s explains it deeper.

“Heyoka shows the Sacred Mirror and shatters the glass between worlds.” ~ Axis and the Undernet

Mirror shower. Inverted bow. Coup counter. Coyote throat. Culture breaker. Abyss tryst. Wound wielder. Thunderbird born. Crow tongue. Utopia usurper. Prodigal sun.

Heyoka moves between worlds, baffling the affable, amazing the baffled. Building broken bridges made stronger at the broken places. Channeling Mystery. Twisting ashes. Transforming hearts into wombs.

[Heyoka is primordial energy. ] A particular counterintuitive energy that bucks and bends, shocks and twists, jolts and mends. It’s in your face. It is your face. Its mask reveals the fact that we are “masks all the way down perceiving delusions all the way up.”

Oh, it has a name. Suprisingly, I’ve stumbled across this topic lately, and here you are. Thanks.

Yeah. If you want to dedicate yourself into this path, A run of the Alchemist is most beneficial. Especially stage 1 and 3.

Since you already own RoM, I’d run that until Alchemist is Updated

Also, look into LBfH, it might be suitable to stack it along side the spiritual subs.

Ok thanks for the suggestions. I’m asking for the money to show up to buy ROS. Can I have the money now please? I wonder how much money I can find on the ground or for someone to give it to me? That’s sounds fun!

1 Like

What in the f— is going on here.

You most definitely mess around with psychoactive drugs, and have some form of psychosis.

1 Like

Seems like his head is not right.

1 Like

He said that he can shapeshift in another thread, so I clicked on his profile and it led me to this thread. I now actually believe him. I don’t want to make him angry because he might shapeshift into a Jaguar and try to hunt me down. Can’t mess with these types of people.

4 Likes

Actually my head is backwards. I see backwards.

1 Like

Luther go touch some grass and stop mocking some guy on the internet

youre better than that

3 Likes

I actually don’t care about him, lol.

I care about how this community is perceived. If people are just entertaining the most fucked up weird nonsense like shapeshifting, and

and nobody is being reasonable, then people with common sense are just going to feel alienated and get turned off. This is exactly why a lot of people don’t take the subliminal domain seriously. Everyone I talk to in real life about subliminals, think it’s a joke because it’s full of crazy people. I don’t know what world folks live in, where they can just casually entertain insane stuff on this level. This stuff is not normal… it’s psychosis and mental illness.

That being said, you’re probably right. I shouldn’t care so much about how the subliminal community is perceived… I should just use the tech and focus on myself.

3 Likes

Khan or probably something heavy alpha

:rofl: :rofl:

Everybody wants to awaken their kundalinis and be gods when we’re all still shitty as humans.

9 Likes

Sadly, this forum is not the place for such talk. I’d recommend contacting your spiritual/religious leader as well as potentially a mental health professional.

I’m closing this thread.

9 Likes