SargeMaximus Making a Switch?

Ah ok cool. Thanks.

I’m still reading up on things to see which I think will be best for me. Mogul and primal sound good but so did wanted with emperor

1 Like

They’re all good. Honestly, I almost always recommend starting with Ascension. Try to avoid getting kid in a candy store syndrome.

1 Like

Honestly my current thought is to use Paragon to see if it heals my scar from when I got my appendix removed. If it does, I’ll know these subs work then I can get something else.

2 Likes

Doing more reading up on products. I’m liking the Khan and Emperor ones. The idea of being a powerful and influential man is enticing but can that be congruent with an introvert such as myself? Would, say, Emperor: House of Midici be good for a guy who has power and influence from the shadows? The kind of man like the Cigarette smoking man from xfiles who pulls the strings from behind the scenes?

And then for sex, would Khan be good for both sexual AND influence like I’m talking about here?

1 Like

These give a lot more leeway in how you express the archetype it’s driving you toward. None of them are going to make you an extrovert when you don’t want to be, but they might help you to fake it effectively when you need to. Introverts can be very socially adept even if they prefer to spend a lot of time alone.

This is true. I work with the public for example and am able to be good with people one on one, but in my free time I prefer to be alone or with close friends/acquaintances.

Oh and what’s the difference between Primal Seduction and Primal Seduction Iron Throne? Those ones look good to me but I want the one most aligned with my personality.

1 Like

PS has healing in it relating to seduction. PSIT is the same thing without the healing script.

1 Like

Ok that leads me to my next question: which program would be best so I feel I deserve and don’t have issues with getting the hotter girls? Definitely seem to have some limits in that area.

1 Like

Primal Seduction definitely. That’s what @COWolfe meant by healing. It will remove your blocks regarding sex.

If you want to really dominate in sex and with regard to your dating life, that title would be Khan.

Khan is a multistage but it will break down all your blocks regarding sex (and money as well). Do read its sales page and see if it resonates with you

2 Likes

Yeah I read a bit of it. It sounds a bit savage. Not sure it’s what I’m looking for. The problem I’m having with a lot of these program descriptions is they seem to be so “DO” focused whereas my style is more “attract” focused. Like planting a seed and getting a crop out of it. These subs seem more like gathering the crops. I’d rather be the planter than the farm hand if that makes sense.

I invest my money so it works for me, not me work for it. I’m looking for a sub that follows the same paradigm of getting me to be the magnet, not the blood hound.

I liked the Emperor description but Invictus said that if he wasn’t working on a business or some other money making scheme he got depressed. That’s not me like I said so I’m having trouble finding a suitable sub so far.

2 Likes

Although taking action will be required for these subs to work, there will be a lot of lucky manifestations too.

But thinking about your requirement makes me believe that the title WANTED could be the right fit for you.

It has women being attracted to you by the power of your mystery and attractiveness. It makes women dream of you while at the same time increasing your sexual desirablity.

2 Likes

Yes I thought so too but I’ve always had this same magnetism throughout my life but never knew how to do anything with it. It would be good to have a sub that helps me take advantage of that interest. I don’t want a sub to “push” me to take action, just a sub that will help me capitalize on interest as well as improving that interest in hotter girls.

Maybe I’m misinterpreting the “take action”, but to me that feels like I’ll be pushed to approach. Something I did for years on hundreds of women without success. I now get women quite consistently but they are low quality looks wise. I want hotter girls with the methods I have found t work for me. Maybe I’m trying to have my cake and eat it to I don’t know but it does seem odd that the subs are so extroverted focused when introverts like me have gotten lots of interest from women in the past. So that wasn’t the issue. The issue was how to turn that interest into sex.

1 Like

Not at all. What I meant by taking action is to take some action by ourselves. It need not even be anything Pick up artist related. It could be as small as smiling at a woman you find attractive or saying hello.

And what better than WANTED to be wanted by hotter girls. Try it out. Am sure it will work for you.

1 Like

Lol fair enough. I just think Wanted will do what I already can do on my own. Hot girls always been attracted to me. That wasn’t the issue. The issue was how to have sex with them. Which makes me think it’s my seduction skills, but PS sounds so extroverted rather than capitalizing on opportunities, it sounds like PS is about MAKING opportunities through my own action. Which isn’t the same.

1 Like

Okay we have 2 things here. One is you want hotter girls and the second is that you don’t want to be extroverted. No issues at all.

The first point is that you feel that your game needs updating. So do PS. It will heal your perceptions about dating more attractive women.

The second is about the extroverted part. You can be an introvert and still attract hot girls but you still have to take some action.

PS will not change who you are. As already said, no title over here will change your basic core. It will only change the things that need changing regarding your objectives and your perceptions and blocks that get in the way of your goals.

The admins over here at Subclub has repeatedly and rightly said that you can’t play any subs and expect things to fall in your lap. But what will happen is that the subliminals will magnify your action and manifest to you based on your actions AND subliminal programming.

So playing PS will help breakdown your obstacles with regard to more attractive women and make you feel that it is so easy and natural to approach them. As if you don’t need to try so hard.

3 Likes

u want da hot grils??
me too

1 Like

Hot damn I love hot grills too. Gotta love them barbecue meat

4 Likes

Ok, I just want to be clear that I have, before using any subs, had girls “fall into my lap” by approaching me and striking up conversation and asking what I was doing that weekend and such. IMO, that was without ANY action on my part. I like that aspect of myself. ALL I NEED is a sub that ups the frequency and hotness of those girls AND a sub that will help me capitalize and bang them. That’s it. So if that is PS then that’s what I will run.

2 Likes

Yup. The big gun is typing. You gonna get some quality advice from @SaintSovereign. Do listen to him

2 Likes

You’ve got a few options depending on how you want to approach this. It’s unlikely that they’ll be your perfect ideal solution, but they’ll work with a bit of effort.

Wanted + Libertine: This stack should trigger heavy attraction from women and get them to pursue you harder than they would before. Wanted has some seduction scripting – but it’s very coquettish, a mysterious type of flirting and seduction.

Wanted + Primal Seduction: IT: Again, will trigger heavy attraction from women, PSIT will urge / push you into being more aggressive in your seduction efforts. PSIT is NOT a “sit back and relax” type of subliminal. It requires responding to clear signs of attraction. If a woman is smiling at you, hovering around you, etc., you’ll need to respond accordingly. This stack will get you opened by women and has scripting to help you convert that attraction into physical intimacy, but no sub can do that completely on it’s own.

Experimental stack to try – if I’m right, this may be your best bet, but there isn’t a lot of data on this stack: Wanted + Love Bomb. I believe that this a slept on stack. With enough exposure, women will be falling head over heels for the user. Love Bomb is extremely potent – so potent that I stopped running it because my girlfriend became that clingy, annoying and aroused (and I’m a workaholic, so it became a distraction). Many people on Love Bomb have reported similar results, even the single ones. Women following them around in stores, acting like little schoolgirls, etc. That, plus the attractant of Wanted?

Could be a game changer.

16 Likes