Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

I broke the protocol

@RVconsultant apologies

Last night i ran

2 loops of Spartan
2 loops of Wanted
1 loop of custom ascension

I did this as an experiment i know that our good friend has been asking members to comply with the protocol but i broke it to see the effects.

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE INSTRUCTIONS given by RVConsultant he is not saying this just for the hell of it. I however am a veteran subliminal user so i just pushed the limit a bit last night.

2 Likes

Hypergamy is universal whether you are in africa, india or the west.

5 Likes

I know, I was being polite :wink:

2 Likes

Once its completed and no longer a prototype,all the programs should get the solace mask.

Saint and a couple of other people using it seem to think its stronger.It gives me processing headaches so im still testing it cautiously

2 Likes

Hi, can we stack PSIT with Wanted? Anyone running it and whats the results?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Saint recommended that combo too but not sure if anyone running it.It can be stacked though

5 Likes

Women will swarm over you like bees to honey.

2 Likes

@Meng123 thanks i will try this stack, sounds promising!

@TheBoxingScientist really, have you tried stacking it, whats your results running them together?

@Dare2fly women will give you more attention.

1 Like

When they give you attention remember to take action and talk to them. That way you will build a manifestation pipeline.

4 Likes

Today is the first time I signed up for speed dating (never thought I would do it).

feeling it in my gut :scream::flushed::pleading_face::scream: but taking action ! :blush:

Wish me luck guys!

19 Likes

Good Luck :+1:

2 Likes

Way to open up that pathway to manifestation…you got this :muscle:

2 Likes

you’re already successful, a lot of people don’t even try. don’t forget to :grin:

@aaa you are making the community here proud weldone.

You’re going to have fun.

Wanted makes me wanting to buy new pants … I woke up to this idea and told my wife lets buy some pants. She looked at me incredulous, telling me : " Are you sure ? You have not bought pants in 10 years !" I said yep I know but it is time to do it :slight_smile: So I spent a morning looking for these pants, I hate going into malls ! But I found them and I am happy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Many have also noted and lemme say this:
Your style of clothing will change somewhat to make you really aesthetic in the way you present yourself.
I went from wearing hoodies and sweatpants most of the time to now shirts and pants, as well as polos with jeans as they highlight my arms and shoulder the best, which I didn’t really used to think about before.

4 Likes

Yep it is funny when I know I don’t like to buy clothes ! maybe I will have to buy a new pair of shoes :joy: this WANTED becomes expensive :joy:

3 Likes