Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Wanted makes me wanting to buy new pants … I woke up to this idea and told my wife lets buy some pants. She looked at me incredulous, telling me : " Are you sure ? You have not bought pants in 10 years !" I said yep I know but it is time to do it :slight_smile: So I spent a morning looking for these pants, I hate going into malls ! But I found them and I am happy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Many have also noted and lemme say this:
Your style of clothing will change somewhat to make you really aesthetic in the way you present yourself.
I went from wearing hoodies and sweatpants most of the time to now shirts and pants, as well as polos with jeans as they highlight my arms and shoulder the best, which I didn’t really used to think about before.

4 Likes

Yep it is funny when I know I don’t like to buy clothes ! maybe I will have to buy a new pair of shoes :joy: this WANTED becomes expensive :joy:

3 Likes

But what I forgot to say is that “buying spree” seems to be the last step in the process. During the night I had a big recon. It was like feeling successful and then being a loser. These thoughts were fighting each other nearly the whole night. And when I woke up I had this decision in mind. And now the recon seems finished.

2 Likes

Hahahahhaha yesss

In my case, I have spent over 2500 in my currency (around 660 dollars) in the first week of WANTED and haven’t needed or felt like buying clothes after that, and those clothes that I’ve bought have gotten me many compliments even when I’m just going to buy water from a supermarket :wink:
A man is known to look good by 3 things: his manners, his clothes and his car (how clean it looks, not the brand or model)

3 Likes

I hope I will not have to buy a car, I use public transpo :joy:

maybe Wanted will create some kind of OCD ?:joy:

2 Likes

I guess it was the new programming fighting the ways of your programming (as in the style, mannerisms and what not) and that’s what caused the recon in the sense of mixed emotions

1 Like

I think I forced a little bit also : I listened to 2 loops the same day when generally listen to only 1 loop

1 Like

Hahaha don’t worry, it’s just something I’ve heard and read many times throughout my life, and seen WANTED focus on (I used to wash my car once every 2 weeks because of laziness, now it’s every 3 days)

I don’t think it will created “OCD”, however, if you’re not dressed like WANTED wants you to, it will create a feeling of unease, at least that was my experience, like I was going out the other day to just get a protein powder from a store that was like 5 mins away, but when I wore sweatpants and threw on a normal t-shirt, I felt bad in a way, and had to change.

3 Likes

Try listening one loop every other day, it feels more stable that way, and be careful of the solace version cause it can feel more powerful to some people

2 Likes

I only listen to solace, for me it is the best but yes very powerful

I bought Wanted for the mystery, James Bond like effect (Sean Connery) not really for the style or clothes etc. I will see

2 Likes

I see, mystery is something that you will get and you might not even notice it until someone points it out you, your personality and behavior might not seem different to you but trust me, people will feel it around you, and they will be vocal about it.

3 Likes

Hey bro, you’re like me I us BMW. Bus, Metro, walk.

8 Likes

Why have I lost the desire to fk loads of women and now i seem to be placing more emphasis on intimacy from just the one girl ?. Its like i want to feel love rather then just fking for the sake of f**king.

Not clear whether this is Wanted having this impact.

7 Likes

Yes this is Wanted. I am seeing the same effect.

4 Likes

Im pretty sure that in the seduction community and all its actually quite common that when people do have success and truly know that they can get every girl they want, they tend to than switch their mindset to more trying to find a single woman that they really want rather than just ONS with a load of them. It could be that something similair is happening to you rn.

5 Likes

A close friend if mine has a very high sex drive showed me this video of a girl with big boobs and nice arse. Normally I would have thought i would do sh*g her but i just was not interested. It was like so whats the big deal i have no desire for her just because she has big boobs.

5 Likes

Most probably you want the real act and not something on screen. You also realise that sex doesn’t control you. There is a time and place for it.

I’m just assuming these shift took place at your core.

3 Likes

Yes its like sex does not influence or control me i feel it at the core. I can see beauty in a woman but have no interest every woman solely based on physical appearance.

3 Likes

I feel this with the new Khan QV2 as well.