Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Interesting. I was just thinking of social hierarchy and female hypergamy. But I don’t know how things work in your country

2 Likes

I’m thinking she is more committed to you now.

1 Like

what subs will be getting Solace masking?

Is there any difference is effectiveness between the masks?

1 Like

I broke the protocol

@RVconsultant apologies

Last night i ran

2 loops of Spartan
2 loops of Wanted
1 loop of custom ascension

I did this as an experiment i know that our good friend has been asking members to comply with the protocol but i broke it to see the effects.

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE INSTRUCTIONS given by RVConsultant he is not saying this just for the hell of it. I however am a veteran subliminal user so i just pushed the limit a bit last night.

2 Likes

Hypergamy is universal whether you are in africa, india or the west.

5 Likes

I know, I was being polite :wink:

2 Likes

Once its completed and no longer a prototype,all the programs should get the solace mask.

Saint and a couple of other people using it seem to think its stronger.It gives me processing headaches so im still testing it cautiously

2 Likes

Hi, can we stack PSIT with Wanted? Anyone running it and whats the results?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Saint recommended that combo too but not sure if anyone running it.It can be stacked though

5 Likes

Women will swarm over you like bees to honey.

2 Likes

@Meng123 thanks i will try this stack, sounds promising!

@TheBoxingScientist really, have you tried stacking it, whats your results running them together?

@Dare2fly women will give you more attention.

1 Like

When they give you attention remember to take action and talk to them. That way you will build a manifestation pipeline.

4 Likes

Today is the first time I signed up for speed dating (never thought I would do it).

feeling it in my gut :scream::flushed::pleading_face::scream: but taking action ! :blush:

Wish me luck guys!

19 Likes

Good Luck :+1:

2 Likes

Way to open up that pathway to manifestation…you got this :muscle:

2 Likes

you’re already successful, a lot of people don’t even try. don’t forget to :grin:

@aaa you are making the community here proud weldone.

You’re going to have fun.