Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Just been for a 5 finger burger :slight_smile:

1 Like

So amusing.

My girlfriend was PISSED at me for something I did (rightly so) and I thought she wasn’t going to talk to me all day yesterday.

I started listening to Wanted while we were walking tv with our son, and it was strange to witness.

She was looking at the TV and all of a sudden, I noticed a shift begin. Her body language started facing towards me more and she gradually started to ‘soften’ up.

I wish I had journaled this when it was fresher but I think she started a random conversation with me and then she like stuck her ass up in the air (fist bite) and started frikkin’ teasing the kid?!

Edit: the kid being myself, not my son in case that reads different than intended.

ohhellnah.gif

But yeah bro, three points. One, she NEVER lets go of something like that without addressing it first very loudly. Second, she NEVER goes into flirty flirty before addressing it. Third, I was still in the process of listening to Wanted.

Indeed, I was only about 26 minutes in. Coinkadink? I think not.

But maybe.

8 Likes

This is something that I was thinking about just a while ago, something about WANTED makes it so easy to get away with things, even if our girlfriends were mad about it.
I guess that’s the mischief part in play with the aura of seduction helping us stay out of trouble :joy:

6 Likes

Or, it’s the aspect of Wanted that helps us understand the paradox of the being that we are that helps others accept our mistakes and shortcomings? I definitely am curious.

1 Like

Hmm I don’t quite get what you mean there

Like if the “good guy” do some mischief, it’s a scandal
but if the “bad guy” do some mischief, it’s normal?

2 Likes

Well the way I see it, you can easily go from a “bad guy” to a “bad boy” with WANTED :wink:

(Yes there’s a big difference there)

2 Likes

From the Wanted sales page:

Many of the most WANTED men in history were not perfect men – they were complex individuals filled with numerous feelings and authentic love towards experiences that shape humanity. They had that certain X factor, the unending layers of personality that draw you in and call you to explore. You will make use of all emotions that you have in such a way that makes you attractive and authentic – but not letting them overtake your being and instead pushing you towards becoming more and more powerful and evolved whilst retaining the intensely deep, attractive depth of being that mesmerizes others.

1 Like

Pretty much this, yes.

It is the Emotion concealed behind one’s actions which determines the reaction. I genuinely Love that about mischievousness, you can, as stated previously, naturally get away with almost everything.

There often are such people roaming the Earth, who get away with everything – a result of the underlying emotions behind their actions, they do not feel troublesome, it feels normal for them and they are not expecting trouble.

Just to clarify… now can we get a module of mischievousness @SaintSovereign? :smirk:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Funny you posted about him, I just watched the first episode of Loki, and for some reason, I felt very connected to him :thinking:

But that could be due to the fact that when everyone was mentioning James bond as the character that represents wanted, here I was thinking of Loki, maybe that’s why I’m getting more and more mischievous too :thinking: conscious guiding intensified

3 Likes

I thought of Loki too, funny enough.

1 Like

I thought someone mentioned this somewhere on this thread, this is exactly the type of personality wanted has been creating within me, the carefree attitude that makes you so unfazed and even find humor in things that you would otherwise be troublesome or upsetting.
I was driving earlier and some dude almost crashed into, normally I’d feel anxious or scared, or just get pissed at the dude, but instead I just grabbed my water when we reached the next traffic light (he was next to me) and did that leonardo DiCaprio move from the great Gatsby movie (the one where he’s holding the cup up with a smile), I know it was dangerous, but in my head I was like “did I crash?” “Was I hurt?” “Did anything bad happen?” And since the answer to all of them was no, I was like “meh whatever, life is as good as you perceive it so be chill” and just went on with my day.

5 Likes

How did the guy react?

3 Likes

Too scared to look :joy:

4 Likes

Was that because you guys almost crashed or was he intimidated

1 Like

Probably both, in my country, the less number plate digits you have, the higher your street cred/status is, and I have a 4 digit plate (lowest you can go is 3 digits), so that also intimidates people because they end up thinking that I’m a kid of the royal family or something similar :joy:

5 Likes

Shit that’s crazy. You could probably run social status game on girls easily in that case, with or without subs.

1 Like

Girls don’t really care about that tbh, it’s mostly guys who respect it, because the guys know that the value of those number plates is sometimes higher than the actual cars they’re on.
For example, I drive a Chrysler 300 srt (my favorite car because of a game I used to play when I was young, called “midnight club”) and the car is worth 250k in my country’s currency, while my number plate is valued at 600k.

8 Likes