Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

What do you think might explain that?

And would it be stronger only than the regular masked? Or would it also be stronger than the Ultrasonic track as well?

If the latter, then it would mean that the masking method was actually impacting the mind’s integration of the content, which would be very interesting.

I also wonder how Solace would compare to, say, combining your own preferred music/background sounds with the ultrasonic subliminal track.

It sounds like masking may be a non-trivial factor.

2 Likes

Solace rich crypto sends me into more recon than the normal masked version and gives me a mild processing headache.Is that a good thing in this case and i should stick it out or the normal masked is better in this case?I can run the normal version with minimal recon.

hahaha. visit the big cat house at your local zoo and watch tigers or lions waiting to be fed.

That’ll bring it home quick-fast.

1 Like

Damn that looks juicy :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Small synchronicity today. Saw in giant capital letters the word WANTED on an 18 wheeler. It was saying something about how drivers are wanted or something of that nature. But the interesting thing was that WANTED was by far the largest word, and was written in all caps. My eyes were instinctively drawn to it.

I would’ve grabbed a picture but I was driving.

4 Likes

Oooh Malukth …the way you feed my imigination…so sexy and smart…

I am sure the girls told you this before.

But yea, good point!

A girl i was chatting with today called me mysterious.

but that was because i didnt replay to her for like a week or so, or was it :thinking:

Hi Does StarkQ have the scripts for Ascension alphamale?

I agree!!!

1 Like

Yes, it does. Focus less on what’s in the script and more on what you’re trying to achieve.

14 Likes

Oh damn that what I like to hear, this will feel up time and have pepple taking even more action towards they goals

@SaintSovereign good to hear, bytheways, more scripts 75+ wouldnt it slow down my results?
Or i will see results soon together with taking action by listening to starkQ +PSIT-U only?
I havent seen anyone write an amazing testimonial for starKQ so im wondering.

1 Like

StarkQ is considered one of the top subclub subs because of how versatile it can be, people usually use it in stacks and there are testimonials but as many countries are under lockdowns and stuff, people tend to gravitate towards something like emperor instead.

Either way, StarkQ will give you amazing results, and using it will give you results pretty quick if you took action, like fame effect would require you to at least do something like go out, meet up, or at least post on social media, so take some action and StarkQ will do its “magic” :wink:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign does StarkQ have the full scripts for Iron Throne, because then i wont be listening to PSIT standalone?
Im wondering if Limitless distroyer scripts included in starkQ? It will be gr8
Is starkQ an intense full action sub just like iron throne if im taking solid action i see success?
Thanks

1 Like

@Invictus thanks for your advice.

1 Like

I’ll give u an advice

Start with stark on its own and see how things go for a while, using multiple titles when you start can be overwhelming, especially with a dense sub like stark.
That’s my opinion and I’m sure many would agree that if you start with just stark, you’ll see success in many areas of your life, including romance and seduction.
Like it has been stated before, StarkQ is inspired by the character of Tony Stark and if you’ve seen the movies and/or read the comics, you would know that the type of a guy he is makes him very desired by girls because of his attitude, i mean one of the titles he has is “playboy”, and that word is also mentioned in the description on the sales page, so I don’t think you’d go wrong choosing it as the only product for a while.

Remember it’s a journey and not a race, if you try to do everything all at once, you won’t be as good as someone doing one thing at a time, hence why I’m only using WANTED and getting results faster than someone running a stack :wink:

4 Likes

@Invictus can you share some of your experience with wanted, it will inspire us!

Which is better PSIT vs Wanted? Can we Stack it? starkQ+wanted+psit-U
Can i get laid listening to Wanted only?
Is limitless distroyer included in starkQ?
Whats wanted Terminus? Vs Q, is it available as update?
Thanks.

1 Like

I’m gonna write a full review and open a journal once I complete my first month of wanted, we technically complete 4 weeks since release tomorrow so there’s that too.

But to give you a good summary of the effects I got in the last 4 weeks:

• the level of coolness and calmness makes me feel completely unshakeable, an example of this: last week I was extremely tired after being out with friends and when I reached home, I decided to stay in the car for a while just chilling, an hour passed by while I was just on the forums here and watching YouTube, till my dad called me to ask where I was and when he heard me being so tired, he thought I was drunk (which is a big no-no here), now normally I would have been really scared, as I’ve always really been scared of my dad since a young age, but not only was I chill about it, when he came to “check” I walked past him like it’s no big deal.
    Main point to take away: no fear and nothing shakes me.

• physical shifting is strong, I’ve always thought of myself as a bit above average due to the fact that I took after my mom and it’s kinda known in nowadays society that men with feminine facial features tend to look slightly more attractive to women (take kpop boys for example), however, I’ve been getting more and more “masculine” features and becoming more attractive in that way, but with action being taken as well, for example: my jawline has gotten much sharper and my head looks more like the stereotypical “Chad” head shape, but to add on more to it, I stared using minoxidil on my face and even though it’s been only a month on it, I’ve been getting really good facial hair growth because of WANTED, much faster than someone using minoxidil alone. Muscles also seem better after each workout.

• social interactions have become a piece of cake, I always was social, but I had a bad habit of saying things that would make people think I’m a weirdo, like making inappropriate sexual jokes to girls with hijab on :sweat_smile: but now not only is it better, but there’s this automatic shift of how I speak depending on who I’m talking to. Just yesterday a very good friend of mine said: “sometimes I can’t tell if the “you” I know is the actual you” and when I asked why he said that, he replied with: “I thought you were always like an open book and people know everything about you, but you make me feel like we only know what you want us to know”, and well that is not something I ever heard in my life before WANTED.

• finally, my girlfriend and how she acts: when I had a 2 week run of emperor, I really intimidated her and made her feel like I would only see her when I felt like it was worth my time to go out, which is not that bad of a thing if you have things to do (I had my dissertation due), however with WANTED, I have been spending time with her, but it’s like I’m getting her more and more addicted to me, she does tell me that “I’ve always loved spending time with you” but she doesn’t realize that up until WANTED became my main sub, she didn’t act this way, as in calling me any chance she gets, wanting to see me even for a few mins before I go gym, wanting to come with me when I grab my post workout meal, wanting to hangout every single day of the week if possible, to the point where, even though she always wants to do things for her family and is always listening to them and stuff, she has on multiple occasions, ditched some responsibilities just to spend a couple hours with me.
    So if you have a girlfriend, you’re gonna get her addicted, and she’ll feel like she’s having withdrawals when she doesn’t spend time with you.

That’s a good summary I think :wink:

17 Likes

I wouldn’t say one is better than the other, as it all depends on what are you trying to achieve, wanted alone will not cover certain things that stark would cover, like intelligence and creativity for example, but stacking wanted and stark would be too much for someone who’s just starting, I mean, even I’m thinking that I should be doing wanted for another month before adding a sub to stack.

Yes you can, but it’s not gonna happen “magically” you need effort and action regardless of any sub you use.

I’m honestly not sure about this, but I recall that there’s a healing module called “new beginnings” in both stark and emperor which is really helpful in terms of healing.
Also it’s “limit destroyer”, however if you meant limitless itself, then there’s quantum limitless lite in stark, for the intelligence part.

There’s no terminus for WANTED as far as I know, unless u make a custom, but generally, terminus is not something you should try to use because of how strong it can be and the issues you could get with it, Q is enough for good and fast results.

4 Likes

@Invictus is absolutely spot on when he shares his hypothesis about terminus.

Indeed terminus is very powerful and you will see changes very quickly at the expense of experiencing RECON very quickly. Unfortunately there is no free lunch :slight_smile:

2 Likes