SargeMaximus Making a Switch?

Okay we have 2 things here. One is you want hotter girls and the second is that you don’t want to be extroverted. No issues at all.

The first point is that you feel that your game needs updating. So do PS. It will heal your perceptions about dating more attractive women.

The second is about the extroverted part. You can be an introvert and still attract hot girls but you still have to take some action.

PS will not change who you are. As already said, no title over here will change your basic core. It will only change the things that need changing regarding your objectives and your perceptions and blocks that get in the way of your goals.

The admins over here at Subclub has repeatedly and rightly said that you can’t play any subs and expect things to fall in your lap. But what will happen is that the subliminals will magnify your action and manifest to you based on your actions AND subliminal programming.

So playing PS will help breakdown your obstacles with regard to more attractive women and make you feel that it is so easy and natural to approach them. As if you don’t need to try so hard.

3 Likes

u want da hot grils??
me too

1 Like

Hot damn I love hot grills too. Gotta love them barbecue meat

4 Likes

Ok, I just want to be clear that I have, before using any subs, had girls “fall into my lap” by approaching me and striking up conversation and asking what I was doing that weekend and such. IMO, that was without ANY action on my part. I like that aspect of myself. ALL I NEED is a sub that ups the frequency and hotness of those girls AND a sub that will help me capitalize and bang them. That’s it. So if that is PS then that’s what I will run.

2 Likes

Yup. The big gun is typing. You gonna get some quality advice from @SaintSovereign. Do listen to him

2 Likes

You’ve got a few options depending on how you want to approach this. It’s unlikely that they’ll be your perfect ideal solution, but they’ll work with a bit of effort.

Wanted + Libertine: This stack should trigger heavy attraction from women and get them to pursue you harder than they would before. Wanted has some seduction scripting – but it’s very coquettish, a mysterious type of flirting and seduction.

Wanted + Primal Seduction: IT: Again, will trigger heavy attraction from women, PSIT will urge / push you into being more aggressive in your seduction efforts. PSIT is NOT a “sit back and relax” type of subliminal. It requires responding to clear signs of attraction. If a woman is smiling at you, hovering around you, etc., you’ll need to respond accordingly. This stack will get you opened by women and has scripting to help you convert that attraction into physical intimacy, but no sub can do that completely on it’s own.

Experimental stack to try – if I’m right, this may be your best bet, but there isn’t a lot of data on this stack: Wanted + Love Bomb. I believe that this a slept on stack. With enough exposure, women will be falling head over heels for the user. Love Bomb is extremely potent – so potent that I stopped running it because my girlfriend became that clingy, annoying and aroused (and I’m a workaholic, so it became a distraction). Many people on Love Bomb have reported similar results, even the single ones. Women following them around in stores, acting like little schoolgirls, etc. That, plus the attractant of Wanted?

Could be a game changer.

16 Likes

I like this idea, In the past I’ve had women follow me around stores too so this might help me get back to my “core”. I believe that over the years of learning pua and using other subs, I’ve strayed from my core self and so I’m trying to get back into alignment and take that alignment to the next level. Thanks.

1 Like

:open_mouth:
omgg
wut if somebody did the all 3 wanted+libertine+lovebomb? :scream: :exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

You thinking what am thinking? Lets do it!!!

Nah. Gotta stick to my stack lol

1 Like

meny experiments to be done… :smirk:
meny grils to get :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Amen bro. And we will make a movie about our adventures called: Monty PYTHON and the Unholy Grills

1 Like

As I understand it, PS will help you develop a style that works for you and Wanted will help you capitalize on the attraction you get. If you’ve got the cash for it, you might want to make a custom with both of those cores. That could be flat lethal, and it’s what I’m planning to do after my year on Dragon Emperor.

3 Likes

There’s just too many options now. Sovereign suggested wanted and PS too. Maybe I should do that. But he also said it was more action oriented and I don’t think that’s what I’m after. I just want to convert opportunities and increase those opportunities, I don’t want to actively try and force opportunities. I read a great pimp book years ago about the power of a cat and how they get power by letting people come to them. This is my style.

I was also thinking of stacking Wanted+Love Bomb+Godlike Masculinity since I feel I need my masculine edge back too.

At least I have a few more days to decide.

1 Like

Now that’s a very neat idea. When you do decide, hope you will keep a journal over here.

3 Likes

Definitely will. Cheers.

1 Like

Thanks you saint for this detail, had no idea about these stack and now my mind is creating ideas for custom ultimas lol

2 Likes

I know right?

I think the ultimate would be:

Libertine+Wanted+God Masculinity+Paragon+Diamond

But that’s probably too many. How many can we run at once?

Well you can run one as a major and 1 as a ultima so basically 2, but if you have three major then only one ultima as a booster
Look up the forum for the new instruction book, read it or go to support page on subliminalclub.com

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated

Waaaaaayyyy too many, especially with Qv2 titles. I’d recommend sticking with two at the start, maybe three since you’ve ran subliminals before.

Note that Paragon is extremely energy hungry and would clash with Libertine’s aura. Diamond can be used as a “booster,” a few hours before sexual activity. Just make sure you do a few test runs before a situation where performance matters. Would hate to get hit with reconciliation (though this is rare due to the way we scripted it) before having intercourse.

6 Likes