Wanted plus iron throne

Hey boys, thinking about stacking wanted and iron throne, will it clash or is it okay to do so?

3 Likes

Its fine.Saint recommended it before

6 Likes

Thankyou sir, been running wanted for a while, might add iron throne to see where it takes me

2 Likes

Welcome, Pablo! Excellent stack. All the best and hope you will journal your experiences here in the forum.

1 Like

Can somebody explain how much is ‘enough exposure’ as mentioned by saint?
I am suspecting Libertine also works the same way!!

2 Likes

Am actually running emperor and spartan as well, and yes I will keep y’all updated for sure. My stack is emperor+ spartan +wanted and plus IT now aswell.

1 Like

IT ultima or Q?

1 Like

Qv2 it is sir

I think exposure in this context refers to time frame. I.e. 3 Months time frame, 6 months time frame etc.

1 Like

I am running plain PS .
I have IT in ultima .I run it before approaching . It will make you aggressive AF in front of women.

2 Likes

That’s good, my goal here with this stack is to get long term changes, that’s why am not including any Ultimas

2 Likes

@Pablo stacking iron throne with wanted is a powerful stack. Testers have confirmed being approached by women when using this stack good luck

1 Like

@gdbdboy the loops you run of libertine the stronger the aura becomes.

Start with 2 loops then graduate to 3 loops. If yoh are still ok try 4 loops.

Please ensure you are not using cheap headphones or libertine will not work.

1 Like

Best stack for approachjng women

Majors

Primal Seduction 1 loop
Iron Throne 1 loop
Wanted 1 loop

On seperate day run ultimas
Ultimas

Libertine 3 to 4 loops before going out to hit on girls.

1 Like

Hey man, I have read many of your knowledgeable comments. One question, when I ran libertine I saw awesome results like ladies literally staring for solid minute or two, but whenever I got result from libertine, my mind started saying that’s not you that’s the ultima you using and it kinda put me in a negative state. How do I overcome that?

You can think of it this way:

When a doctor treats a patient, does he think “oh I didn’t heal the patient. It was my medical degree”

Similarly, subliminals are only training or educating your mind to be better. In the end it is your mind and your actions that are doing it. Your mind is powerful and the tools over here help you discover your power.

You can be grateful for subliminals just like you are grateful to your dating coach if you learnt skills for picking up girls from him. In the end though, it was you who did it

4 Likes

Pablo, Wanted can be quite draining. I would recommend that you run wanted solo for about a month or month and a half before adding the other sub. Give your body and mind time to integrate the sub solo before adding another one…

2 Likes

@Pablo you need to heal best you purcase regeneration run it for at least 3 months.

Those reactions tellme you need emotional healing as you might be suffering from self esterm issues.

Is regeneration best for overcoming traumas and self limiting beliefs?

1 Like

Yes it is its best to run this for a few months by itself. The founders have recommended always run healing subs in isolation. Saint once wrote that healings subs override other subs. One other option for you is dragon reborn.

2 Likes