SargeMaximus Making a Switch?

I like this idea, In the past I’ve had women follow me around stores too so this might help me get back to my “core”. I believe that over the years of learning pua and using other subs, I’ve strayed from my core self and so I’m trying to get back into alignment and take that alignment to the next level. Thanks.

1 Like

:open_mouth:
omgg
wut if somebody did the all 3 wanted+libertine+lovebomb? :scream: :exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

You thinking what am thinking? Lets do it!!!

Nah. Gotta stick to my stack lol

1 Like

meny experiments to be done… :smirk:
meny grils to get :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Amen bro. And we will make a movie about our adventures called: Monty PYTHON and the Unholy Grills

1 Like

As I understand it, PS will help you develop a style that works for you and Wanted will help you capitalize on the attraction you get. If you’ve got the cash for it, you might want to make a custom with both of those cores. That could be flat lethal, and it’s what I’m planning to do after my year on Dragon Emperor.

3 Likes

There’s just too many options now. Sovereign suggested wanted and PS too. Maybe I should do that. But he also said it was more action oriented and I don’t think that’s what I’m after. I just want to convert opportunities and increase those opportunities, I don’t want to actively try and force opportunities. I read a great pimp book years ago about the power of a cat and how they get power by letting people come to them. This is my style.

I was also thinking of stacking Wanted+Love Bomb+Godlike Masculinity since I feel I need my masculine edge back too.

At least I have a few more days to decide.

1 Like

Now that’s a very neat idea. When you do decide, hope you will keep a journal over here.

3 Likes

Definitely will. Cheers.

1 Like

Thanks you saint for this detail, had no idea about these stack and now my mind is creating ideas for custom ultimas lol

2 Likes

I know right?

I think the ultimate would be:

Libertine+Wanted+God Masculinity+Paragon+Diamond

But that’s probably too many. How many can we run at once?

Well you can run one as a major and 1 as a ultima so basically 2, but if you have three major then only one ultima as a booster
Look up the forum for the new instruction book, read it or go to support page on subliminalclub.com

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated

Waaaaaayyyy too many, especially with Qv2 titles. I’d recommend sticking with two at the start, maybe three since you’ve ran subliminals before.

Note that Paragon is extremely energy hungry and would clash with Libertine’s aura. Diamond can be used as a “booster,” a few hours before sexual activity. Just make sure you do a few test runs before a situation where performance matters. Would hate to get hit with reconciliation (though this is rare due to the way we scripted it) before having intercourse.

6 Likes

Would running sanguine as a major help resolve reconciliation and overload effect fast?
Like if i drop eveything and just run it solo
Also will it help with the execution of the sub?
@SaintSovereign

Yeah I was mostly just fantasizing. What are your thoughts on the stack Wanted+Love Bomb+God Masculinity tho? I must say I’m leaning in that direction currently

It’s a good stack, but note that Godlike Masculinity has a strong “healing” element to it and with a lot of people, healing subs tend to take precedent over the other scripting. That said, you can stagger it so you’re not stuck in reconciliation hell (if it happens, some people respond exceptionally well to GLM.)

4 Likes

Ok and how should I stagger it? And what is GLM?

Edit: GLM is godlike
Masculinity. My bad I thought you were saying an alternative

Ok just to give you guys a taste of where I’m starting these subs from. This text is from a 50 (don’t judge) year old woman I fvcked. She tried to passive aggressively push for monogamy. I told her no and good luck. She went silent then sent me this text and this is the short convo we had:

I also fvcked a 22 year old in my car a few weeks ago. I get all kinds but I need hotter (physically) girls and I need my boners to be consistent. They work fine at home but sometimes in bed with a cute girl they don’t.

8 Likes

Ok so now I’m thinking either the stack I mentioned: Wanted+Love Bomb+Godlike Madculinity

OR

Khan

Not sure since I think Khan would cover everything my stack does PLUS it would remove faulty subliminal programming which I think would be a good thing. Only thing is I don’t know if it would have the Love Bomb