Q Module Pack #7: TITANIUM - Available Now!

Keep in mind that you don’t have to rebuild an existing custom to include these modules. You can build an Ultima for use as a booster / complement for the customs you have already. So, if you’re happy with your current custom, but there’s new modules that catch your eye, consider creating an Ultima booster build.

5 Likes

Creating ultimas that can help boost my stack at the point I’ll be at is actually good. Still don’t know if I will during a give year I like to lock in my module choices then use that all year

Ya’ll overthinking it. We say take action all the time, but action and high difficulty are NOT mutually exclusive. Society has conditioned us that we HAVE to go through tons of fire and pain to grow and if you succeed without going through that, you’ve somehow “sold out.” I actually had a good friend that I ended up dropping because he kept railing on about how running subliminals is “just a shortcut,” which is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. When did deliberately taking the “hard road” when you have access to help become a virtue?

The Way of ROI does not eliminate ALL adversity. It simply illuminates an easier way to achieve your financial goals. It opens doors, generates ideas and manifests things that improves your ROI.

Don’t get caught in the myth of “grind culture.” We tell you to take action, not grind 19 hours a day until your health falters. And yes, I know I’m being a bit of a hypocrite there, because I have a tendency to work until exhaustion, but I’m adding The Way of ROI to my personal subliminals for that reason.

24 Likes

I’m planning to create a light custom to clarify (or find) my material/wealth path and purpose in life. Could Way of ROI be a good addition here, or is it mostly intended for people who have already found their path?

@Meng123 I think this might be another archive. Would you please?

It does both. Those who have already found their path will probably see quicker results since those pathways to manifestation are already open, but this will help open doors also. Stack it with something like “Wayfinder” and a results enhancer (like Jupiter) for some crazy manifestation results.

4 Likes

Thank you. I’ll likely create a topic later to get some additional inputs, but Wayfinder was definitely on my first draft list of the sub (Jupiter wasn’t ;))

But an Ultima is more expensive than rebuilding my Q custom :ok_woman:

But anyway I like to rebuild my custom because I am sort of a perfectionist and I really enjoy the process of contemplating and strategizing what modules to include hehe

Yes exactly. If Fire could elaborate on that (my questions list above) I would be a very happy man haha

1 Like

Tell us more about your new built :wink: What other modules are included?

No need to be shy :smirk:

True, but there’s a benefit in creating multiple, smaller customs that can attack issues with dagger-like precision. @RVconsultant does this, as do I.

I haven’t decided yet on the final builds. I’m building multiple titles to address issues I see arising over the next two years.

5 Likes

This is correct:

Both, including helping you choose food.

More focus, help you find and remember information, help you generate creative ideas, develop your mastership over your chosen field and so on.

Yes, it will help declutter your mind.

Nothing specifically about baby-stepping, it is about the highest ROI - but if that is what you want to do you can do so through conscious guidance.

This depends on the user.

You’ll see improvement in visualization, but if you want to take it to the next level add Mind’s Eye.

Of course.

Imagine a starting point. From there, you have thousands of lines of possibilities coming out of that point, each its own path. That is why it is called The Lines - it lets you more clearly grasp the details of each path and understand which one will give you the highest possibilities of achieving that line of reality.

It’s good for all researchers, but stacking Ultimate Writer would be helpful to take your writing even further.

This is the correct answer:

No.

Ascension or Mogul as a base if you wanted a core while keeping it light, or an Ultima with just both Machine modules and Organization Perfected.

This is the correct answer:

Yes, Emperor Voice is for creating that powerful, booming voice that turns heads and carries with its the authority of an Emperor.

Voice Master lets you develop your voice into any voice you desire, with any qualities.

For computer programming you have Index Gate. Marvel of Engineering would be amazing for hardware, so a programmer can still greatly benefit from it.

Take a look at this module: The Flow – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

16 Likes

Thank you so much @Fire. I really appreciate it.

Now I am a very happy man and can fall asleep peacefully haha

This is really impressive.

But now I really don’t know what modules to choose. Far too many good choices :star_struck: :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Fusion Optimized would pair well with Health Codex.

I am not getting what’s the difference between The Lines and Submodel Alpha.

Is it that the lines is suitable for personal situations and logical theories and academic knowledge and will make you conscious of the outcome, and Submodel alpha is only for personal situations and is more happening subconsciously?

And what’s the difference between Mind’s Eye and The Lines then? For me it feels like The Lines is one (small) part of the Mind’s Eye core, am I correct?

:dizzy_face:

1 Like

Well put, Saint. @friday as a side note, I’ve wondered if such highly focused Ultimas can also cause a very sharp reconciliation as well. I can’t prove it, but I’ve wondered.

2 Likes

Possibly. It depends what modules you include.

Would Emperor’s voice and Voice Master stack well together, or does the preordained direction of EV conflict with the freedom of VM? (I’m assuming if you WANT the EV style voice, VM might help you get there faster and add more authentic nuances.)

Submodel Alpha is a more subconscious process, yes. It is also much more all-encompassing in its approach, modeling potentially millions of possible situations in your subconscious. Yes, this can be taxing.

The Lines is a more conscious process supported by the subconscious mind where you become more easily able to visualize and understand the possibilities (paths or lines) that come out of a specific action.

If we put this into practice:

On Submodel Alpha you’ll walk into your hospital ready for any possible situation, no matter how unlikely to occur. You’ll be ready for a naked, extremely muscular man with an accent to come into your hospital demanding your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.

On The Lines you’ll be able to sit down and think about a concept such as tympanoplasty, and break it down into all the possible avenues you could accomplish it, all the possible ways it could go wrong, all the methods and precautions you can employ to stop it from doing so, all the situations that could occur during it that could affect it, etc.

On Mind’s Eye you’ll gradually develop your ability to visualize - some do so to the point they are able to easily superimpose the visualized image over physical reality. This is why it can be helpful when combined with The Lines.

Hm, yes you could stack them. For example if you want the qualities of Emperor’s Voice but wanted to modify or add some additional characteristics to your voice.

17 Likes

That was CRYSTAL CLEAR!

Thank you so much Fire! You probably can’t even imagine how grateful I am for such elaborated answers.

I really feel like you made Fusion Optimized, Science Adept, The Lines, The Singular View etc directly for me as they hit my current needs on point. That’s probably Tyrant in my custom influencing and shifting reality hehe.

3 Likes

love to hear more about what you choose and how you structure it when clarified, some of the most valuable posts I’ve read are about how you guys choose to run and structure your subs.

@SaintSovereign for a custom like this, a light custom on material/wealth path and purpose, in addition to ROI, Wayfinder, and Jupiter do you have a recommendation on a core/ cores-assuming someone is approaching the situation form relative scratch?

2 Likes