C.reative A.dmirable L.egacy M.emorable

Listening to my first loop of Emperor Fitness :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Those 6 month cycles were for Qv2. For ZP, it’s more like 45-60 days.

Also, for Stark, I find that it doesn’t really help with getting famous on social media, it’s more for those situations where when you’re out in person, you SOCIALIZE like a celebrity… it’s not so much for doing the nitty gritty work of making videos by yourself, making posts to become a celebrity. That’s more a productivity task that you’d get inspiration to do from emperor/ascended mogul/mogul.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do Emperor much more soon

3 Likes

Beast mode incoming!

1 Like

I don’t like subliminals anymore. I rather face my fears, traumas, and worries consciously. I rather take the longer route and dig deep and improve consciously.

I’ve came to a personal conclusion that subliminals was my way of taking a shortcut, or finding an easier way to improve my life.

I rather accept my flaws, focus on the things I can change, and truthfully be honest with myself and be 100% me.

Subliminals in my opinion, are artificial, regardless of how advanced they are. The external results I receive from subliminals are my only form of reference to see what has shifted internally, but the issue with that is, it only lasts as long as I listen.

I don’t want to be dependent on Subliminals for change in my life. I just don’t want to listen to anymore audios.

I had my joy with SubClubs awesome products. I’m grateful, I truly am, but I can’t help but to think how artificial subliminals are in general. Subliminals are simply shortcuts. I don’t want to use shortcuts to produce growth in my life.

Especially, unconscious shortcuts

I hope I don’t get cursed by typing this post, I genuinely wish anyone reading the best life has to offer and I don’t want any parts of mental turmoil. I genuinely mean well and I’m begging not to be cursed or put under a spell. I just don’t want to listen to subliminals anymore :pensive:

3 Likes

If you’re interested this post, as well as this post have some discussion from username SaintSovereign on the idea of subliminal programs being shortcuts.

Whether or not you continue with subliminal programs good luck with your future endeavors.

3 Likes

:point_down:

3 Likes

I apologize for my misconduct. To Saint and Fire, I’m sorry for disrupting the individuals who find value in my journal. I will continue completing the instructions I was assigned, subconsciously

Best Regards,

Calm :guide_dog:

3 Likes

I really fear quitting SubClub. From time to time, it feels like people are deliberately mean to me, or give me bad looks. I hope I don’t have bad luck or anything. I want to cry my heart out and live peacefully.

With ZP still being new, I accidentally did a washout longer than 5 times, so I’m guessing my subconscious assumed that I wouldn’t be listening to SubClub’s script anymore, and I ultimately feel dependent on the subliminal to feel better.

I just want to cleanse my mind of the scripting from the past 6-7 months, and start a fresh path where I can truly be myself, and live my absolute truth

4 Likes

Never forget you are loved, we are here for you :heart:

4 Likes

I won’t. I’m thankful Toby

2 Likes

Man it’s okay, I understand how you feel , I have been there listening to subliminals are not shortcuts they are audio mentors that guide your to your path.

You don’t need to quit them, play your own role as a human and leave to rest to come to it’s play you trying out sublimals doesn’t mean you like shortcuts because you made the move to use them yourself.
Remember 90% of what you do consciously is guided by the subconscious part of your self.
This is RECONCILIATION.

4 Likes

The fact that you are owning up to taking responsibility in your life and taking things seriously is amazing! It’s all to do with your hard work, your willingness to reflect on yourself, your commitment to self-truthfulness, and your ability to repeatedly pick yourself back up no matter how many times you fall. You’re an inspiring dude!

Subliminals have definitely helped you get there. They havent done anything for you. YOU did the work. You had the answers. All they do is ask you the questions that you need to answer for yourself.

Its like if you were playing chess and if I told you exactly what move to make every single move… yes… that would be bad.

But subliminals are more like a coach that asks you thought provoking questions around specific themes, and gets you thinking deeply, and doesn’t give you the answer but teaches you how to answer them yourself, so that you know the thinking process behind solving ALL your problems, and so that even if the coach dies, you have all the tools you’ll ever need without him.

Personally, I see you taking a lot of personal responsibility in these posts. And i think Ascension played a role. You always had independence and personal power within you. Ascension is just teaching you how to express your unique version of it. The one you could’ve expressed years before, but had some fears or misgivings about.

3 Likes

I agree, and thanks for helping become even more self-aware. @Billions Individuals like you on the forum nudge me back onto the path that’s obviously working in my favor.

Also, thanks to everyone else who gave me a boost of confidence the past few days. It means a lot

1 Like

I just read the updates on the Ascended Mogul sales page, and I finally have more of a grasp of what’s shifting, in comparison to Qv2. I only did Qv2 for about 4/5 months before starting ZP, and I have to keep in mind that the script build is completely different than Qv2. It’s very-detailed. I don’t know if it was Saint or Fire that wrote it, but I enjoyed reading it

1 Like

I really like this movie Terry O’Quinn starred in from the 80s. It’s something about his charisma and ability to say the most perfect words. His poise and aura in this movie is remarkable.

Aside from all the crazy thoughts, overthinking, voilence, horror, suspense in this film, the way he effects people with his words and persona intrigued me when I first watched this film months ago.

I thought about it for a while and found myself watching it 3 times in one week.

Has anyone watched this before?

3 Likes

Tired of living a fake life
Tired of being fat
Tired of being broke

2 Likes

i just want to cry

2 Likes

i havent listened to a subclub program in 3 weeks, and im really tired of living a lie. i love the products i but i just want to be myself.

im thinking about commiting suicide towards the end of the year. i think the subclub scripts healed me spiritually in a way, where i’m more accepting. i truly don’t care anymore.

im still grateful, i still love life and stuff, but i dont really care anymore. i give up.

im going to use this year to build enough content and music to share to my audience, then im going to give up. i feel wayyyy too much turmoil in my mind and i wish i would have never used subliminals. i commited myself to living a complete lie

The only lie is the one you’re believing in now. As long as you’re alive there is hope. As long as you’re alive there is still a chance. The most basic truth in the history of the living. Bro, please seek professional help. You’re leaving anyway (we all are at some point) and so you just go talk to a professional.

2 Likes