Body Building and Sculpting Custom

Honored @Malkuth.

1 Like

There is a point to Natural Winner. I specifically wanted Success Programming in the custom. I want a psychological element to reinforce my gains and power through my plateaus.

2 Likes

Make sense

I always struggle with choosing the modules

Just too many fantastic modules and too less spotsšŸ˜‚

1 Like

You guys are great! Keep the comments coming. Looking to purchase sometime tomorrow.

I have few points to your custom. I am not sure if you need to have this one Fusion optimized. Because if you read all stages in EF, I think Stage 1 or 2 deals with the right nutrition.

Physicality Shifter: Sexiness
Apollon
I think it would be better to choose just one because both, in my opinion, are redundant and you can save one spot for something else.

About drive
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Inexhaustible

I would say that EF should have fitness motivation within, so again you can save this spot.
About the second one Inexhaustible. You do not want to spend hours and hours in the gym. Something between 1 and two hours is I think enough and you can save this spot too. And I forgot to mention that Spartan has a motivation to do physical activities, so again either Extreme Exercise Motivation or Spartan, but Spartan is way better.

Maybe you could add some of these modules
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
SPS: Skeletal System
Deep sleep

2 Likes

I recommended it more for this part more than the right nutrition part.You could eat perfectly but its pointless if your not absorbing it or digesting it properly

1 Like

Of course, if you have a free spot this Fusion Optimized would be a great addon.

1 Like

Woke up this morning to great feedback and comments. Based on what Iā€™ve read, here is the latest version:

My Custom Version 2

Cores
Wanted
Emperor Fitness 4
Spartan

Recovery/Nutrition
Beast Within
Serum X
Fusion Optimized
Deep Sleep

Physical Shifting
SPS: Fat Burn
SPS: Muscular System
SPS: Integumentary System
SPS: Endocrine System
APS: Arms
APS: Torso
APS: Legs

Aesthetics

Enhancers
DEUS
Natural Winner
Overdrive

Which would leave room for one more module. Suggestions??

1 Like

I think you can take inspiration from Yazoonehā€™s journal ā€œPlatespinner Qv2ā€.

1 Like

oh wow man your custom looks sexy :heart_eyes:

here are some things Iā€™d like to tell you;

okay first of all, these are 4 cores, and while they seem to be connected and you could get away with it (@Luther24 has 6 cores and doing well with it), however, you have to understand that WANTED is dense and needs a lot of energy, and EF st4 is quite dense, if you want to focus more on just building muscle, then changing the EF core to st3 from 4 is better.

these 2 would work well together to make you both beautiful (Apollon) and sexy (PS:S) but feels too extra if WANTED is there, since its basically the same effect within a core.

Edit; nvm saw you remove apollon, so its good

this is really good my friend, Iā€™ve been feeling like my custom feels more and more smoother everytime I listen to it, I suggest you add Pragya with it to make sure your brain keeps up

3 Likes

Is it the same with Facial Morphing as well?

1 Like

I understand why you put those in. Recommended limit is 3, I think. You might get fatigued. Plus remember that you already have physical shifting in here, such as WANTED.

Overall, it looks great. I would caution you on the amount of APS and SPS you have.

How about this:

Agreed! I did read that Deep Sleep is included in Emperor. I still agree with adding Deep Sleep.

A core is a core. Ultima core is a core. This has been discussed. @Leandros is right.

Agreed!

Agreed!

Agreed!

Also how about Furious Ascent?

Note: I personally removed Apollon when I started listening to WANTED.

3 Likes

Now that is funny :grin:

RVconsultant has pointing out the most important things.

Rest and Nutrition are the factors that you need to improve when running your custom

Yes I know the irony in what I did. @Sinusoid you got a bit of an issue in that, lots of options and limited space.

You could also make an Ultima to supplement the subliminal.

1 Like

Yes I have. It was of the ones I read all the way through. After I picked my modules, I noticed that we matched on 11 out of 20.

Thanks @Invictus. I enjoyed reading your journal, and your gains inspired me.

Iā€™m dropping Beast Within to get down to 3 cores. I have muscle growth covered in the other cores and SPS: Muscular System. I have recovery covered in Serum X. I have fat loss covered in SPS: Fat Burner.

1 Like

Not sure about PS limits, but I did see a custom by @Yazooneh that had 4 SPS, 5 APS, and 1 A/SPS. I am going to stay this what I have in PSā€™s.

I dropped Beast Within. Now Iā€™m down to 3 cores.

I added Furious Ascent and Pragya.

Ok here is my final cut on this:

My Custom Version 3 - Final

Cores
Wanted
Emperor Fitness 4
Spartan

Recovery/Nutrition
Serum X
Fusion Optimized
Deep Sleep

Physical Shifting
APS: Arms
APS: Torso
APS: Legs

Aesthetics

Enhancers
DEUS
Natural Winner
Overdrive
Pragya
Furious Ascent

2 Likes

Order placed!

2 Likes

Question for @Yazooneh or @Invictus. When did you listen to your exercise custom - before, during, or after your workouts? Did you go one day on and one day off or time it to your weightlifting workouts? Thanks.

1 Like