PLEASE READ: "Everything Comes to Light"

This is a long post. Trust me, I’m a bit annoyed that I even had to write it, but as usual, we strive to turn bad situations into something positive for all.

Zero Point has a secret to what makes it work so well. This one’s going to probably spark a lot of discussion and debate. Awesome, since ZP v3 is coming later this year or early next year.

@Fire and I debated for quite some time now whether we should divulge this secret, as we have a number of copycat competitors who loves to just steal our stuff. But, after an incident that occurred on the forum last night, we decided that it would be okay if anyone did this, as it’s an idea that should permeate the entire industry anyway.

One of the secrets to Zero Point is… free will. Interwoven throughout the entire script is the idea that you should respect the free will of yourself and others and refrain from interfering with their ability to consent to anything. Of course, there’s more depth than that, but this is the basic idea. We’ve hinted to this before, saying that you can’t lie to Zero Point, because the actions you take on them reflect who you truly.

In testing, we realized that this scripting acted as a filter of sorts. Let’s use a seduction title, for example. Rather than casting a wide net of potential partners where 80% of whom may show attraction but not REALLY, TRULY feel it (and waste your time), we decided to narrow that net to the people who would 100% be open to hooking up.

This is why the results on Zero Point can be so extreme and “in your face.” When it hits, it HITS because the individual has genuinely consented to your aura. This is true even with non seduction scripting. If you completely consent to the alpha scripting, it becomes easier to run and execute.

Starting with RoS, we intensified that scripting even more and even listed it on the sales page. When we saw how well it worked with RoS, I retroactively intensified it in RoM, and now the new intensified version is in GMX and LotS. All new titles will have the intensified “free will” scripting, and we’re slowly going to update the backlog.

We even removed all anti-piracy scripting some… 4 years ago, I think? The thread is somewhere here, but we did so because we were that dedicated to the idea of free will and choice and right now, we’re the ONLY subliminal producer without any scripting like that. We just believed that for efforts, we’d manifest customers who would appreciate that (which is what happened, for the most part). Note that we’ve also trialed putting a “Transparency Disclosure” in RoS to see how the community responded, and we intend on expanding that to more titles, possibly all of them.

The fact that including free will and consent makes our products more potent (competitors, your results may vary) is incredibly ironic, considering what happened last night.

Last night, a former customer evaded a ban to post their alleged “concerns” about our products. He claims that he is now a born again Christian, but every time he tries to stop using subliminals, he gets “urges” to run them again, as well as post on the forum. And in his infinite wisdom, he has concluded that we must be including “mind control” scripting to coerce customers into buying more titles.

Please keep in mind that this individual – who claims to be on the spectrum to the point where he couldn’t follow a command that his dentist gave him, prompting her to laugh at him (he posted this publicly here, we are not revealing anything) – ran WANTED and went from a virgin who wasn’t taking showers and hiding in his room (again, his publicly words) to getting laid three times. Here, we’ll let his own words describe his experience, as he attempted to post a review on the website:

Ok, cool. I hear you, I don’t run seduction subs either. Very much focused on the spirit. Here’s the problem: For the past six or seven months, we’ve been dealing with this individual. He has hunted down and harassed our colleagues, doxxed staff members, posted negative reviews claiming that he “found” (re: doxxed) the Instagram accounts of multiple customers and they are “just fat and lying” about their success on our titles and more. It has truly been relentless, with every few weeks, another incident occurring, taking up tons of time. We lost staff members due to this individual’s actions. We spent an incredible amount of time trying to alleviate his concerns, point out the lack of logic in his arguments, even contacted his father, but still this ensues, with him stating last night that he’s “becoming more and more suspicious.”

There was a time when we responded to every conspiracy that popped up, spending entire days on meticulously crafting our defense (which always won out because we always tell the truth), only for the individual to disappear, never admitting they were wrong. A number of our loyal customers grew frustrated, correctly noting that we spent so much time on the negative individuals that we don’t even see legitimate questions from paying customers. Because of that, we stopped giving these individuals any energy, opting to just ban them. We kept their incredibly immoral actions quiet out of respect and mercy, only sharing them with the moderator and forum ambassador groups.

Unfortunately, these people are taking that silence as weakness. They think they have some kind of advantage over us and that’s why we were banning them and deleting their responses. We understand how this type of abuse works, attempting to use our own kindness and desire for order against us. Make ridiculous claim to start trouble, we delete / ban the individual, then when we keep quiet about their indiscretions out of respect, use that as justification for why we’re allegedly doing immortal things.

From this day forward, we will be publicly posting the things these individuals are saying behind closed doors and revealing them for what they are – emotional abusers. They want us to continue to suffer in silence, away from our customers who will support us, since we know that they’ll try to use your support of our company as further “proof” of “mind control.” Well, free will and choice is the cornerstone of this company, so we will tell you our side and then YOU can choose whether or not you want to keep using our products.

As for this situation, his sole “evidence” is the fact that he has created multiple accounts to ban evade and other individuals who have been banned keep returning. He started his post with the assertion that we were going to delete his post and you should “wonder why” (we didn’t delete it, he did) and asked everyone here to ask themselves why they are here.

So, we are asking all of our customers. Why are you here? Consider it deeply, do a washout, see if you feel “mind-controlled” and report back to us.

Then ask yourself: Why did this individual choose WANTED over Heartsong? Last night, he claimed he’s been thinking about buying Stark ZP (I would advise against that, our legal counsel is already at work and we don’t want your business) and that’s proof that we put “mind control” scripting in it.

Well, why were you not craving Revelation of Spirit and Love Bomb for Humanity, to support your newfound Christianity? Wait, we know why – you won’t get laid from it.

People, Zero Point has some of the most positive scripting you could think of. If every day, you fill your brain with empowering messages, of COURSE you’re going to miss it when you stop.

Go stop eating your favorite meal. Or stop watching that weekly episode of Survivor. Do you think you’ll miss it? Go from not getting laid, to getting laid three times in five months. Think you’ll miss that? WANTED is clearly a seduction title that would manifest casual sex if you’re single. Exactly what kind of romantic partners did you expect? Hence why we created Heartsong and Love Bomb. But, those aren’t as fun isn’t it?

And now, because you got a taste of the carnal life, rather than deleting the files and dedicating your life to the spirit, you continue to harass this company? There is a reason why Christ said the following in The Gospel of Matthew (19:12):

"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.

Translation: Once you start having sex, it’s going to be pretty hard to stop it from permeating most of your decisions. Shouldn’t an alleged born again Christian know this? Is not the entire New Testament is full of the dangers of “the flesh” (the ego, carnal desires, for those who don’t know)? How about in Romans 12:2, "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If I had to guess – if I HAD to do so… I would imagine that WANTED, of all titles, doesn’t quite fit the ideal of Romans 12:2. But, we do not force our personal notions on our customers, as we respect everyone as a unique expression of the universe. Your journey is not my journey. Thus, we offer choice (like Wanted vs. Heartsong), as we trust that you know the path you need to take. And as you can see from my journey, I don’t run seduction subs. The current sub I’m working on for myself (which I may release) is codenamed: “Communion,” designed to deepen my meditative practice, as well as daily devotion.

Because this individual can’t reconcile their lust for getting laid with their spiritual beliefs, they’re externalizing the issue on us. And this is generally what happens when we have to deal with these types who want to create a parasocial relationship with us.

But let me make this clear: If you think you have any kind of power over us, you are mistaken. That’s why we’re asking anyone who is in a position to do so to please complete a washout, then come back and tell us if you experience anything out of the ordinary. Even if you just experience a desire to run the sub (which, we believe should be expected, as explained above), we want to hear it. If you’ve recently completed a washout, we want to hear from you.

As for the individual who posted this, who is undoubtedly still reading the forum: in your state, your actions can qualify as harassment. It requires us to let you know (again) that your actions are being considered hostile and that our staff members are experiencing fear from what you have done. This is a public notice to both you and anyone else who would write threatening material to us that we will be (and in this situation, already started) pursuing legal remedies if this behavior continues. Do not contact us through any channel. Do not post here. Do not attempt to purchase any product or custom. If you’re having trouble refraining from running subliminals, delete the files. You no longer have access to your account, and you won’t be able to redownload them. We truly empathize with you, and we understand that you are autistic. That being said, there are many individuals here who are on the spectrum and told us in private, who isn’t acting like this.

As for everyone else – tell us your experiences with washouts, openly and let’s put this nonsense to rest by shining a light on what truly matters: our customers and their experiences. Do YOU feel mind controlled?

P.S. The pirates are going to crack up at this. Our titles get pirated so much that if this “mind control” crap was real, it damn sure isn’t working.

61 Likes

I ended up doing a SubClub washout over a month long. Because I was testing out some other stuff.

I got to the point that I had to all but FORCE myself to run SubClub titles again once I was ready to do so.

Definitely no mind control there. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

22 Likes

It is the outside world - mainstream and social media - that’s designed for mind control.

I feel like … my mind is much more IN CONTROL when I use SC subs.

:joy:

As I expressed in 2019 …

:hugs:

25 Likes

same. had 3 months of washout. didn’t have an urge to run subclub titles asap.

11 Likes

I used subliminals from youtube before discovering subclub.

I know some of those youtube channels used some bad affirmations and mind control, there was one channel that when i used his subs i could not stop thinking about running his subs, it got to a point i was running his subs for 24/7.

When i stopped i felt like shit, felt anxious, deprressed and what not.

So i know how it feels to be brain washed by a subliminal.

This is not how i feel on subclub subliminals, titles like dragon reborn actually helped me to remove the bad affirmations i got from those youtube channels.

Subclub subliminals are the first subliminals that actually gives me results.

Im so thankfull for finding subclub.

14 Likes

I also did a ~30 day washout while I thought about what I wanted to work on next, and I also had no weird “mind control” experiences, either during or since I started running EF ST2/3 again… because “well, duh…” lol.

I have nothing to say about this individual that wouldn’t risk tarnishing whatever rep I’ve got here as a polite gentleman… :nerd_face:

12 Likes

Ding ding ding.

If you think subliminal programming doesn’t affect you with or without subs…well then I have a bridge to sell you.

[Goddamn it RV :joy:] [Moderator comment: :grin:]

With that said, I do want to touch on this point:

I understand that you feel that it is important to defend your honor Saint but honestly, I just feel like you’re wasting too much time and energy with this type of approach. I think most of us can agree that we rather you work on innovating and driving the future of the company instead of wasting so much energy on emotional abusers who you wouldn’t dare take seriously in the real world, off the internet. Sometimes makes me wonder how different things would be with video posts instead of text, it would definitely weed out a lot of the bullshit we see here in no time.

I genuinely believe that you’ve overburdened yourselves when it comes to the management of the forum community. @DarkPhilosopher hasn’t been around much and @RVconsultant is only one person, I think it’s time that you consider extending moderation powers to the Ambassador community.

@AlexanderGraves @Malkuth @Brandon @Invictus @Lion have earned their trust and place in this community. They all reside in different timezones (thus covering most times of the day), and I trust in their ability to do a fine job in moderating the community, alleviating the work placed on yourself and @Fire. Y’all have enough on your plates already, no need to add further. And in the event that an ambassador has a misstep, it is something that can easily be reversed by the primary moderation team. I genuinely think this would be an excellent idea, especially as this community continues to grow in size.

9 Likes

I agree. I had to spend the day talking to lawyers when today was supposed to be Spartan + Affiliate work. It’s definitely something to think about. I’m just such a stickler for protecting everyone’s privacy (and mods could see emails), which is why it annoys me that we’re even dealing with individuals like this.

@Fire @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher
Let’s discuss soon.

14 Likes

If only was there any power in this universe that could deprive us of free will… We always have a choice… always. That individual as a Christian should know that’s the whole base of being a sinner or saint, and even God can do nothing to our free will. We choose and we reap or suffer the consequences.

4 Likes

You and me both. The idea of opening the floodgates and posting their bullshit for everyone to see validates their idiotic criticisms and not gonna lie, feels a bit odd from a moral standpoint.

Scorched earth silent bans is a good approach IMO, you just need more people working on those bans. And that’s where the new mod team comes into play.

Is there a way for code to change that? I agree with your hesitancy if that’s the case, but I genuinely think it’s time for you to be more hands-off. Feels like something’s gotta give at this point.

3 Likes

I want to comment on this, and I have quite a lot to say but Imma keep it short cause I gotta sleep, but I must let it out, as my biggest pet peeve on here (and in life generally) is seeing people who put the blame on others instead of taking accountability for their actions/feelings.

For now, I’ll just say this (I’m sure the person in question is gonna read this eventually, so it’s for you too):

IF subclub ever did try to mind-control others, then everyone on this forum would have been a walking NPC. No one would have advanced as much in their life, and funnily enough, it was just last night when I was telling @Matalexander305 @bombayduck @GoldenTiger @AlexanderGraves and @Brandon about how much they have turned their lives around, and if they were a bunch of mind-controlled NPCs, then they wouldn’t have even been able to do half the things they’ve achieved so far.

14 Likes

This part, I can personally attest to.

Recent Times:

• I’ve broken away from women that used me and accepted quite a few less women than… Necessary? Recently?

Idk, imma have to Google Ramadan, people are mentioning it everywhere I go :yawning_face:

This post is shattering a journal fast; reader, do be aware…

This post is not to be taken lightly.

• Graphic Events
  • EB

I’ve seen, in the past few days, some of the scariest things that I’ve ever witnessed in my entire life.

I’m well, but truly… I’ve been recovering over the last two weeks after beat down, and beat down.

I did loop Chosen after a mean, mean subliminal fast, a few days ago.

During these riveting, twisting turns and implosions of history I’ve witnessed in my recent life…

• Literally saving some loved ones from committing terrible, unexplainable, irreversible life vs death choices just by being there

• One of the members of my own, ‘chosen’ family , if I had not been home exactly when I saw something off in him, may have committed, what I shall call from here forth (in my account…) a ‘grievous’ error, right in my face.

And I could do nothing.

This is just one aspect of my life to give others a piece of my… Understanding.

Freely given, pain-fully learned and truly, released from the heart as I write this…

Enough is quite enough.

I have earned my right to use subliminals the way that I do.

No one on this forum besides the few that glance through my journal will understand, and yet…

What you do, affects me.

What the poster above me just wrote (remember, off the top of my head…) Affected me AND you.

I have no idea what he/she/they may write but, bringing it back around town…

Emperor Black was a title I have been and still am led to. Every single time I want to create a custom?

Chosen vs EB

Archetypal Consideration.

Which way am I willing to unfold?

MY words.

I share them oh so fucking jealously, because look here, dearest reader.

The hype is hype until the cows come home, sweetheart.

You asked for a dairy farm to get unlimited milk, yeah? To provide even resources to family and community?

You should have workers to milk your cows if you don’t want your pretty hands getting dirty, yeah?

Good consideration.

You should have land to feed milk-laden cows, is it not so?

Resources to sow for the approaching tide of wealth?

Indeed, for when the blast of famine lifts her gnarled gaze from the land, and the first reconsecrations of Spring choose to show in the faint, distant horizon, casting emerald across dusky muse…

Wherefore art thou?

Yes, EoG is extraordinarily recommended, my future wealthy reader…

Not much of a post, I guess. I had a thing to say but, I feel better about myself again.

A lesson I’ve learned recently, open sharing my… Thing.

Share with others before you burst the brand new wine skin, Hoplite!

:hole::bulb::hole:

A new destiny, carefully crafted under the wise and stern guidance of Matriarchy has proven the rigid, rendered as the willow…

Cast light upon your dusky tablets of knowledge, you fools…

In no way is this directed towards a single member of this forum besides the poster.

😶‍🌫️

2 Likes

Oh, there’s mind control. But it’s not in the subs.

It’s actually in my sneakers.

See back in 2020-2021, I designed and played a fitness custom subliminal for myself. Called it IMBUE; as in ‘Imbuing myself with fitness and healing’. During the time that I played it, I started walking more and more, until eventually I started walking 6 miles a day.

And since that time, I’ve walked 6 miles a day every day without fail. Yet to miss a day since November 2020.

Now, I haven’t played that subliminal since 2021, but on the other hand, what I have done is I have always worn sneakers.

It’s obvious. The mind control is in my sneakers.

(The sneakers are Asics by the way, in case anyone wants to start an e-mail campaign.)

And yes, I took my most recent 30-day washout in July 2022. No mind control. I take at least 10 days to process every month, sometimes longer. I play the programs that I want to play based on my goals. That way, when I get results, I feel good.

So far I haven’t ended up in an Axe body spray commercial gone wrong. But uhh, ‘Sorry for your difficult life?’ I guess?

9 Likes

I do regular 5 day washouts every 21 days. Never had a craving to run subs, just continued living life and enjoying the “Bloom effect”

Never once did I feel compelled to end my washout early. Heck, there were times I extended my washout up to 7-9 days just to continue enjoying the bloom or to simply clear my mind of any recon still present.

I’ve never felt forced or desperate to buy a new (or old) title. Never felt forced to buy a custom, I’ve never felt forced to journal or come to this forum and I’ve never felt any cult like behaviour emerging from me or even others for that matter. (Ex: like being forced to agree with or submit to people like @SaintSovereign @Fire )

I think most of us greatly admire and respect these two for all the amazing work they do. But it’s certainly not forced, and I don’t find myself compulsively agreeing with everything they do or say (as I wouldn’t with anyone)

Everything about my ZP journey has felt extremely personal. I choose when and what subs I want to run, I chose when I come to the forum, I choose when I post, I choose when I offer value or ask for advice. I choose whether or not I take action on the subs.

I’ve never felt any external influence from subs. For example, I’ve never felt like I was being controlled, never felt the influence of demons or deities, never experienced alter egos and or any thoughts or behaviour that was odd and didn’t align with my values.

Overall ZP has made me MORE of myself. Its constantly showing me more of my true self. Everyday I wake up happy and excited to see the man in the mirror. I can’t wait to learn more about him, to watch him grow and to achieve the life of his dreams.

And if all these beliefs are false, and Saint and Fire really have brainwashed all of us to be compliant sub addicted crack fiends then I tip my hat off to them. They should hand their CV’s to the lizard people and put their devious skills to work. :wink:

6 Likes

Not gonna lie, that Gel-Nimbus is real comfy…

2 Likes

Ive done washout many time before an a small one in February like 3 weeks or less. I decided to start back running my sub because of what i had planned out from December when i wasnt on any subs. My goals for this year are clear and nothing is going to change that. ive seen the subs help me better daily since going back to running them but NO MIND CONTROL AND AS USUAL SOMEONE ALWAYS HAD TO COME ALONG EVERY WITH THERE OUT OF THE WAY ACTION SMH GET A LIFE OH WAIT YOU HAVE ONE NOW THANKS TO THE SUBS SMH.

1 Like

I’ve had a many washouts and I never feel like I have to use the sub again during them. I actually forget to use them a majority of the time - surely if there was some form of control I’d be reminded to use them when I was being controlled to?

2 Likes

Yep. Or you’d “find yourself” reaching for headphones.

2 Likes

Hmm if anything, the subs are helping me exercise my true will and my true self. I feel empowered.

I have done some long washout’s specially back then on Q, and I have no issues doing early washouts on ZP. I did it a few times when testing new titles or customs so I can pinpoint how the title/module/build is working with me.

There are certain subs I gravitate towards to, and subs that gives me recon. No mind control there, it’s just my personality and my nature.

It’s probably why I also ended up in some messes because I didn’t like being told what to do, even if it was logical and beneficial for me to heed it.

The world can be harsh out there, and there are wolves in disguise.

Some are stupid, but some are pretty canny and shrewd. I have met some of these at an early age, and though I look back to what I once was, the unfortunate circumstance where my path crossed with these individuals left some lasting damage and dimmed what was my fire within.

SC subs are helping me find my way to who I was, and lead me to who I wanted and supposed to be.It’s taking some time, as I exist in a precarious situation, trying to balance not only my own life but the happiness of those relying on me.

I want to change my life for the better, and thus affecting other lives as well positively.

Before I came here I also ran YT subs, and a sub from what then was a fairly popular but seemed to have had issues regarding their affirmations according to some.

Though I didn’t personally have issues, what I read gave me pause, so I started looking, and from forums and such I found SC.

Aside from the amazing products, Fire and Saint was also there in my pm’s when I have had personal tragedies and I couldn’t see straight. I’ll always remember that kindness.

Almost 3 years now and I’m still happy to be here. I notice positive effects in my life, in my demeanor, in my stress levels.

Thanks for always innovating. I appreciate yours and Fire’s honor and respect towards your customers.

6 Likes