With what subliminal messages I am going to feed my brain?

@BobV - you have asked your question, you have gotten your answer and it’s not what you wanted. So good luck finding what you want elsewhere.

If you don’t trust others to make subliminals for you without sharing their propriety ideas, you can always learn how to do so yourself. Many basic videos are available on youtube and there are subliminal software for that too.

All the best whichever you choose.

8 Likes

@AMASH - I agree.

3 Likes

That’s a completely understandable viewpoint. However consider the fact that we’re being honest about not releasing the scripts. We have it on good authority that more subliminal producers are about to emerge, and while they may display their scripts, there’s always the possibility that they’re simply lying about what they’re allegedly putting in their titles.

9 Likes

I personally enjoy not knowing. Its nice discovering a change in behavior or viewpoint, and i think to myself, nice!

6 Likes

I never read the scripts even when they’re available. A list running 50-300 pages of affirmations is superbly boring. :rofl:

Still, many on this forum will be happy if the salespages start having those lists of Modules / Expected Benefits. :wink:

Also, the instruction documents can be updated considering the experiences of so many users are now available.
The goal setting, journaling, self direction, relationship with the subconscious mind, etc. are very different on SC products, compared to other providers. We don’t really offer magic potions here, as is the industry’s norm.

10 Likes

Agreed. That’s why I play the subliminals.
Random societal programming used to keep me in perennial distraction & procrastination.

In my experience, even when a sub is not a great fit for my goals, it is still better than having my mind be busy processing meaningless noise.
Any sub here will flood my mind with at least something more useful than that.

11 Likes

Here’s my 2 cents.

Try one. I think Ascension Lite is still around. Not sure, but if it is, then you get a free opportunity to give the subliminal a test run.

If not… well… I could think of worse ways to waste $40. (not saying it is a waste, but to fit your current mindset, if it was a waste to be fair it’s just 40 bucks. Compared to a certain someone who prices their subliminals in the 100s…)

Run the subliminal for a few months.
If you feel like you’re being turned into a mindslave who’s self destructive and wears illumidonkey t-shirts and 2001 emo makeup, by all means drop the subliminal. You have proven to yourself subclub spend hours writing scripts to make you… wear illumidonkey t-shirts and 2001 emo makeup.

But. If you get positive changes (there might be some negative things like having to deal with old emotional baggage, but since it’s emotional baggage you’ve already had you know it’s not being installed into you) then you have proven subclub does NOT have an obsession with turning people into 2001 conspiracy theorists.

In other words test it.
If you feel it’s not for you, drop the subliminal and don’t touch them again. You don’t need subliminals for personal growth, not by a mile. They’re extremely useful aids but you can absolutely advance in life without them. When I first started I was actually quite scared of subliminals because hey- damn right I want to know what’s being put in my head.

But if bad things are being put in your head you’ll likely notice it before they solidify. I’m not here to spread the “spooky stories on the web” as I think one thread was called way back, but there have been subliminal producers who have done bad things with their subs but since people felt the effects, they stopped using the producers subs and eventually they were exposed. If enough people listen to one sub, and enough of them experience things that imply there’s negative affirmations, and that producer has a forum or other public communication line, you best bet there will be hell raised. One person says “I experience XYZ, did anyone else?” “omg me too wtf??” “this is kinda scary…” and before you know it everyone has realized they all have the same issue and they all demand answers from the producer. Simple as that really.

If subclub was in that boat I think they would’ve been ganged up on by the community a long time ago. As you can see that’s not the case.

Hope this sort of “realist” mindset helps you out. You’re not screwed if there’s any negative affirmations. Just stop using it, don’t entertain them, and they’ll fizzle out. From my own experience, aside from dealing with old patterns and wounds, I’ve never felt anything negative.

Good luck on your journey.

13 Likes

This is brilliant. I like this. A lot.

9 Likes

Brilliant observation.
Most people are not aware that their daily interaction with people, social media and watching TV specifically assaults their minds with varying levels of negative programming.

7 Likes

My 2 cents.
I am not sure but I think it isnt actually possible for subliminals to turn you into something you dont want to become, right? I mean I heard cases where user’s lifes literally got f up but they didnt link it to the subliminal. Once they did, they stopped listening and the effects disappeared. If I am not mistaken, subliminals dont have the power to overpower the conscious mind if the conscious mind doesnt want something or decides against. And if so, just stop listening and you’ll be fine.

8 Likes

I would like to know what each sub has. Like the modules etc but not the exact scripting. I agree its super boring to read

6 Likes

I’d like to chime in. Give any sub a try. If you notice any positive change, then good for you! If not, then you can ask for a refund.

6 Likes

There’s enough free information out there - academic journals, audio software, affirmation scripting and competitor products to consider making your very own subliminal. Nothing beats your own custom made subliminal session, where you know exactly what’s in it.

Having said that, the cheapest sub here cost pennies to try out, with that shiny money back guarantee.

@BobV They are not going to reveal pages and pages of scripting to their customers. That’s their policy. I suggest you try those companies that do list them out and give them 30 days to see for yourself if they are telling the truth.

4 Likes

I came to a realization the other day. We are constantly being hammered with subliminal messaging and suggestions in general, mostly in advertising. Knowing this allows me to reject most of it. But recently I started thinking it is actually possible to embed ultrasonic messages in anything without my conscious knowledge, including the music I stream on YouTube.

Quite frankly, I have come to accept SubClub and I am grateful there is basic scripting in nearly all of their subs that helps recover from all the bad stuff out there.

Do I know what’s in them? No, and it will always annoy me I suppose. Sometimes I tell myself in meditation that I’m willing to accept any change that I would consciously consider an improvement and trust that my subconscious will consider that as a guideline.

What I do know is that I certainly haven’t gotten any worse. In some areas of myself I have experienced definite improvements. In others, challenges.

You have to do what you have to do. But living in a world where you are always being bombarded with stuff, I think I trust the many reviews here enough to take a chance on SubClub.

13 Likes

There are subliminal messages everywhere. Movies, ads, music. Mostly visual messages

6 Likes

Well let’s just say for arguments sake that they listed the scripting, how can you prove that that’s really in the subliminal? I mean you can’t hear it, you can’t decode it to find out if that’s really the script. So if they listed it you still wouldn’t know. There would still be doubt as to what’s really in it. At the end you would still resort to everybodys journals and posts about it too really know. That’s your best hope.

10 Likes

Smart thinking @R.E.M.P.O, and very very true :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can’t put it better than this @R.E.M.P.O

4 Likes

Many years ago, when I was 15 or 16, I was looking through the old books in my parents’ basement when I came across a book that introduced the concept of subliminal messages in advertising. I read the whole thing then, but I haven’t read it again since. I remember that the title was ‘Media Sexploitation’, and it had a pretty 1970s look and feel to it.

I didn’t know if the whole thing was true, but I it made enough of an impact on me then to leave me very unsettled. That was in the age of VCRs and I remember pausing videotapes during commercials to see if I could glimpse any subliminal imagery. Basically, I panicked!

It affected me so much that I stopped watching television. I think that lasted for more or less the next two years. I was the kind of ‘spiritual seeking’ adolescent who gets absorbed into seeking enlightenment (for all sorts of legitimate and not-necessarily-legitimate reasons), so that came easily to my whole ‘ascetic aesthetic’.

Anyway, life went on, blah blah, moved out, more life, and again blah blah blah. And one day, my perspective on it shifted. A moment came when I reflected, ‘hmm…I have no money. I’m not buying much of anything. What am I worried about being manipulated to do?’ An overly facile summation, I know, but it was my way of saying that the strength of conscious attention and intention to choosing the structure and details of my lifestyle offered some protection against casual manipulation.

So, I decided to put my focus more on intentional living than on protecting myself from any possible unknown influences. (less fear-based and less miserable)

Fast forward to now, and I’m intentionally engaging with the subliminal programs offered here. Another shift.

That’s all for Sharing Time.

6 Likes

@Malkuth thanks for sharing. I had a similar experience like you. That’s interesting. I mean how much time do you spend trying to make a positive change with subliminals. How long would it take to do the opposite?

2 Likes