GLM: The Commander when?

GLM: The Commander when?

2 Likes

The Masterclass, Revelation of Dreams, Godlike Masculinity: The Commander and the Spartan update have been delayed due to having to handle a particularly troublesome troll and legal matters pertaining to him.

But I hear that the trouble is almost handled and Saint and Fire are resuming their work on those projects.

11 Likes

I see, we shall wait some more than.

What is the masterclass and revelation of dreams btw?

1 Like

The Masterclass is a collection of articles that will introduce both beginner and veteran SubliminalClub users to the power of its audios and how to use them. Along with some detailed information on how the subconcious works and how subliminals can be used to better ourselves.

Revelation of Dreams was introduced in the recent quiz on the forum.

5 Likes

Hermit?

1 Like

It was mentioned in this thread.

1 Like

Yeah, so it is him.

1 Like

It’s someone else.

1 Like

Matrix-Commando instead of GLM Commander, is poised to revolutionize the landscape of leadership subliminal products. With its innovative design and cutting-edge features, Matrix Commando is set to lead the way in shaping the future of leadership.

You want to lead an army then get ready for Matrix-Commando" coming in 2 weeks.

Is this why Saint has been pretty silent this week

1 Like

Yes, my friend.

1 Like

Well at least one of the reasons.

That sucks :confused:

1 Like

I’d just like to take the time to say this:

If something is delayed or whatever else, there really is always a good reason for it. You guys don’t get to see the things that occur in the background and the amount of work Saint and Fire have to put in regarding many things, such as the situation @Lion has pointed to.

Please don’t ever think they’re delaying it because they want to - it’s because other things have become a priority or they have to add to the scripts and whatever else.

Ultimately they want the best experience for you guys and really want to deliver, which I believe they do every time.

The things that have announced may take some time but it’ll be worth it.

5 Likes

I will 100% use GLM: The Commander, GLM is the inner power and Commander is the outer power.

I bet this title will have similer effects to emperor black in terms of confidence, disipline, will power and productivity.

The fearless action taker.

3 Likes

Hello @Viking I can see that you possess a remarkable drive and the unwavering perseverance of a true Spartan warrior. Your dedication to excellence is truly inspiring. I believe that the upcoming Commando Matrix will provide you with the opportunity to take your skills to a whole new level and unleash your full potential

1 Like

Thanks muay thai master :pray:

1 Like

A few thoughts about GLM: The Commander (or whatever it be named).

• Iron Frame should be improved/strengthen considerably to a point “not giving a fuck to what other people think”. Without toxicity and arrogance, of course.

• Single Point (taken from Q description: Utilize The Single Point when you desire that profound concentration on a single topic, be it during work, sports, or even meditation.

• Healthy Masculinity and Feminity balance. Without it user will probably get dysfunctional orientation issues.

• Classical GLM scripting is a masterpiece. I think that if new GLM will be like RoD to Dreams - it will be a masterpiece also.

• Testoboost.

2 Likes