Main Disc. Thread - ? (A Contest)

Good point like hide and seek hotter hotter hotter!

4 Likes

It’s a title to seek enlightenment and become a spiritual leader. The lightning is about the sudden flash of enlightenment, Roddy Piper represents the “waking up” as @Fractal_Explorer said, the RV represents moving away from the current comfortable state of being to become a wandering preacher, the gaming consoles represent an upgrade to one’s consciousness and the white-winged dove saying “Who cooks for you all?” is talking about god, sort of like a preacher does when making a sermon.

Okay the last one is a stretch lol

3 Likes

My offficial guess is now

Revelation of Dreams ZP

9 Likes

Saint about to drop the sub now.

4 Likes

Ohhhhh white winged dove is Stevie Nicks

3 Likes

We have a winner! Two, actually. @Fractal_Explorer for providing the biggest clue, @Nemesis for guessing the complete title.

The RV = Fleetwood Mac
Thunder and rain = “Thunder only happens when it’s raining,” from the chorus of their hit song, “Dreams.”
Roddy Piper w/ Hot Rod shirt = RoD, Revelation of Dreams.
PS4 to PS5 = Hints that this was an upgrade of an existing title.

RoD is going to a game changer.

36 Likes

Sorry, y’all. I’m just going to put it out there. I had a mean crush on Stevie Nicks back in the day. :rofl:

14 Likes

Make all our dreams come true?

2 Likes

Meh, here I was looking forward to Hillbilly ZP…

9 Likes

What about the hint of the white-winged dove, is that supposed to represent freedom?

1 Like

come onnnnnnn
congrats @Nemesis @Fractal_Explorer

6 Likes

Believe this is the logic but no clue, I don’t know a thing about Fleetwood Mac.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Is there a release date?

1 Like

ehhh a deja vu
I had the dream of this exact moment last year
the moment saint explaining this to beouwolf

4 Likes

Just wanna say to all participants to me YOU ARE ALL WINNERS!

5 Likes

chaaaase :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
@Simon I was also kinda sure about driving mastery haha, any ways @chase is here to releive us haha.

2 Likes

Oh god, glad to be part of your deja vu lol. I actually had a deja vu moment this afternoon as well, was looking at my phone and my laptop and was like, “Wait, didn’t I see this before somewhere?”

1 Like

Daaaaaamn that one slipped by

3 Likes

Glad to have you :wink: :rofl:

1 Like