Main Disc. Thread - ? (A Contest)

Yeah that came to mind too. There’s a “contradiction” of sorts in having an upgrade shown in the bonus hint and it not making sense of being a direct upgrade to an older product, since we might already have it. Also, there was no similar contest for :bearded_person: LoTS which was an upgrade.

2 Likes

I think I was going too deep with the gaming consoles lol. I guessed traveling because typically when you upgrade to next gen the world maps get larger and more open ended. So the gaming hint I took as more of a bigger open world in your own reality.

With Hotrod und all the massive upgrading themes, my guess is a ME Sub, following this hint from the LotS thread:

3 Likes

:point_up::joy: lol. I think you won it.

! now that you said it the pics could absolutely be interpreted this way! :scream_cat:

1 Like

game design x is my guest since i just want that title to be out lol

Gaming Mastery X for Fighting Games

1 Like

I believe I made this one a bit too difficult. Time for another hint:

6 Likes

Remember when you did this for Power Can Corrupt lol? You had to give many hints. Which i got wrong every single time lol.

Has anyone been close to the actual title or kind of sub?

Something i have learned is that there is always a correlation with your pics you post but it can easily be taken as something else.

2 Likes

To make this easier for myself, I asked Chat-GPT to summarize lol.

Beowulf
Summarize me interesting details about the white-winged dove

Chat-GPT
The white-winged dove (Zenaida asiatica) is a medium-sized bird that is native to the southern United States, Mexico, and Central America. Here are some interesting details about this species:

• The white-winged dove is named for the distinctive white patch on its wings, which is visible when the bird is in flight.
  • This species is known for its distinctive cooing call, which has been described as sounding like “who cooks for you? who cooks for you-all?”
  • White-winged doves are primarily seed-eaters, but they also eat insects and fruit.
  • These birds are common in urban areas, and are often seen perching on power lines or foraging on the ground in parks and residential neighborhoods.
  • White-winged doves typically mate for life and build their nests in trees or shrubs.
  • The female lays two eggs, which both parents help to incubate. The chicks are born with their eyes closed and are fed regurgitated food by their parents.
  • In some parts of their range, white-winged doves are considered game birds and are hunted for sport or food.
  • Populations of white-winged doves have been increasing in recent years, possibly due to habitat changes and the availability of food in urban areas. However, this species is still considered a priority conservation concern in some areas of its range.
5 Likes

Yeah all I got so far is:

MobileLightningRodConsole ZP

3 Likes

Maybe you should ask Chat-GPT what all those have in common or what they make altogether

1 Like

Funny you asked that because as you were asking this, I was asking Chat-GPT on the connections between all of them.

Roddy Piper and Lightning

Beowulf
Can you draw any connection between Roddy Piper and lightning?

Chat-GPT
Yes, there is a connection between Roddy Piper and lightning. In his wrestling career, Roddy Piper was often referred to as the “Rowdy One” and known for his intense and unpredictable personality. Similarly, lightning is known for its unpredictable and powerful nature, which can strike suddenly and without warning.

In fact, Roddy Piper’s signature move in wrestling was the “Eye Poke,” which involved him suddenly jabbing his fingers into his opponent’s eyes, much like a bolt of lightning striking its target. Piper’s flashy and dynamic persona was also reminiscent of the sudden and explosive nature of a lightning strike.

Furthermore, Piper’s entrance music, “Scotland the Brave,” featured a bagpipe solo that could be seen as evoking the imagery of thunder and lightning in a storm. Overall, while the connection may not be obvious, there are some interesting similarities between Roddy Piper and lightning in terms of their intense and unpredictable natures.

White-winged Dove and Lightning

Beowulf
Can you draw any connection between white-winged doves and lightning?

Chat-GPT
There is no direct connection between white-winged doves and lightning, as one is a species of bird and the other is a natural phenomenon associated with electricity and atmospheric conditions. However, it is possible to draw some indirect associations between the two.

White-winged doves are known for their swift and agile flight, which can be reminiscent of the sudden and unpredictable nature of lightning strikes. Additionally, doves are often associated with peace and tranquility, which can stand in contrast to the destructive power of lightning.

In some cultures, doves have been seen as symbols of hope and renewal, which can be connected to the idea of lightning as a symbol of transformation and rebirth. Furthermore, some Native American tribes have used the image of a lightning bolt as a symbol of power and strength, which can also be seen as resonating with the swift and decisive movements of a dove in flight.

Overall, while the connection may be tenuous, there are some interesting similarities between white-winged doves and lightning in terms of their symbolic associations with power, speed, and transformation.

I’ve tried to ask questions relating Roddy Piper to the white-winged dove, which came out with nothing. Tried asking the connection between Roddy Piper, the Fleetwood RV and the white-winged dove and came negative as well.

Once GPT-4/GPT-5 comes out with multi-modal input, we can just plug in all the images and it’ll figure it out for us :joy:

6 Likes

Revelation of Voltage… or Vegan… hope its not vegan(I devour meat) or Vibe

I think it has to do with being in harmony and flowing with life… at this point i’m just quoting what i saw on google but here it goes, when you’re in grief spiritual love surrounds you. Embracing it’s presence is cathartic. I think this sub will serve as a catalyst for the healing process to begin and more. And looking back now, it might follow the same process as LBFH.

2 Likes

Back to Revelation of Voltage…

It could be a spiritual sub.

The first image could be related to luxury, the 3rd could be fame

It could be a new wealth sub related to fame and fortune less broad than Stark

No way! It works for Aircrafts and Flight Simulators as well!

GMX: Top Gun

:small_airplane:

:helicopter:

:rocket:

:rofl:

3 Likes

A sub that spreads luxury, peace, and healing onto the world

1 Like

gaming mastery x: LOL
or cooking mastery
i give up

2 Likes