Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

Don’t take shots at Voytek, he’s not wrong. Saint explicitly stated not to post screenshots in the comments in the first sentence, and yet you did.

4 Likes

Its about past orders, my question was different. See the reply from Simon

Enough. Now.

3 Likes

You are correct. I opened RoM and it only shows it as ZP. So yeah :+1:

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Lol, you’re all overthinking this. It’s not “Wanted without seduction.” It’s just new physical shifting scripting.

No ME. We will release a product for just that some other time.

And why wouldn’t it be ZP v2?

20 Likes

@SaintSovereign When is Spartan coming?

1 Like

We have not reached your level of maturity :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Not sure, will update when I get more details.

2 Likes

Oh man! Was really hoping it would be the case.

Any chance of adding this new physical shifting to WANTED?

And height inducer too please. That way it will be everything a man would need.

But all things being said, am appreciative of this product. Maybe I will make a custom using this Core to fit my requirement. At least we have that option unlike other producers.

2 Likes

Yep. Saint did post that.

Also please do not escalate interactions in English or non-English languages.

3 Likes

I want to ask.
Does this legacy of Spartan the same The Hero that every body waited for in the past?

No it’s not. HERO is a long way’s away. This question was already asked in Saint’s journal.

Well, that sounds even better.

3 Likes

Also does LoS have height Inducer ?

2 Likes

I do not see it mentioned. If it were, it would be mentioned, I’d assume.

1 Like

Hoping this has a paragon script for prostate health.

3 Likes

Yeah this is pretty nice to run. I didn’t workout today but I unload trailers and stack pallets all by hand or a pallet jack at work for 12 hrs and I felt great.

• The relaxation scripting hit pretty good and I wasn’t as tense as I usually am.

• My hair looks fuller already

• Haven’t noticed anything with my beard but I can already grow a nice beard so it will probably just fill in. I would need to trim to see that though.

• Face looked a little slimmer today.

• Can’t say anything for strength since my previous custom had Spartan and Heracles in it, so I will keep an eye on that.

• Energy wise I did have more energy and felt like I didn’t have to rely on caffeine as much.

• I noticed a huge need to drink water especially with me working in a warehouse.

• Also I noticed a pattern on this thread so I will also say that Uber Jr. did NOT grow.

20 Likes

Is this still a SuperCharger with that Sexy Woman’s voice or a Masked/Ultrasonic version?

1 Like

Nah it’s a whole new remake of it. It’s masked in ZPv2

1 Like

It does not. Takes waaaayyy too much energy and is hard to consciously control.

12 Likes