Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

IMO
1-Yes it can
2-No, not very strong. Not very slight. But there is some.
3-No, please read the decription completely
4-yes, but very slightly. Spartan ia for that
5-I don’t know about the paragon. But this title will heal those.
6- I have no idea
7-No idea
8-It’s a fully fledged subliminal and energy intensive
9-Yes it will

2 Likes

Yes for all 9 points.

2 Likes

From what I gathered

Hence

1. No
  2. Same
  3. Not necessarily
  4. Not really that’s Spartan territory.
  5. Should be but need confirmation
  6. Yes. This is for men to have a Spartan body, hard to fathom height enhancer isn’t included.
  7. Yes. Same as above plus LotS has all physical aspects of Wanted.
  8. It counts as one of three subs
  9. Yes
6 Likes

I ran one loop of Legacy of Spartan alongside my emperor custom i looked in the mirror today and i look bigger. Perhaps its me thinking i look bigger :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just bought it! Again SC dropping some good stuff

1 Like

I dont see v2 listed in the name, do i only have access to the old version? Just bought this.

Even I was a bit thrown off by the name but am sure it is ZP v2.

The older file name was just The Legacy. And since all new files are built in ZP v2, am sure this is ZP v2.

@SaintSovereign - please check the file name and change it to ZP v2.

2 Likes

DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS.

:blush:

2 Likes

My goal is to run this on Monday. Man I am freaking excited to try this out, thanks again SC team.

Depends; if you’re using WANTED solely for the physical shifting, then you can ditch it for LoS. It may impact your army of follower girls though :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Good to know… yeah normally the metadata also states zp v2, but now it doesn’t. I read somewhere that a script was run and that it would take a while before zp v2 would show up,… just had to ask to get a confirmation.

1 Like

Because a beautiful male body includes this part of the body.

And because Wanted has it.

If it is pretty turned up how could it be the same as Wanted?

1 Like

? It has the same physical shifting as Wanted, it is the same part. The turn up part could be the wordings like “all men regardless age must have effect” (obviously I don’t know exactly how it is turned up).

3 Likes

I really hope Saint confirms this. Even am thinking the same as you but it would be good for the sales page of LotS to reflect that.

3 Likes

I think Saint will confirm here but unlikely for him to change the page of LotS since I think it was written that way deliberately to distinguish it from Wanted and focus on the link with Spartan later on.

Maybe keeping us wondering by revealing just as much is part of the game of keeping us hype lol we just have to try it to find out :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is the same part as Wanted.

Sometimes i wonder how people are categorically sure about something nobody knows except SC creators.

Pretty turned up could be many things.

Could be affirmations regarding melatonin leves. Collagen production, etc.

5 Likes

I am not categorically sure I only based my answer on what Saint said that’s why the quoting in the previous reply, and here some more.

3 Likes

Right. LoS is probably lighter (possibly faster?) than WANTED, factors in older guys and has parts of Paragon in it. That right there could make it different.

2 Likes

We have to also understand that both sides are being sure about their viewpoints when discussing certain points (for example whether LotS is WANTED minus Seduction or something else).

Which is why we are asking Saint about it.

3 Likes

I do not think LotS is WANTED minus Seduction. Nothing I read indicates that after people asking over and over.

WANTED works on more than Face and muscle development.

The part in LotS’ description about conscious-guiding does suggest it could do more however.

2 Likes