Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

@SaintSovereign wish we could get notification to our email when a new product is released, i keep checking the store and the forum waiting for legacy to come out

3 Likes

I am doing refresh every 5 minutes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im not even going to use it (at least not in the near future) i just like reading the sales pages ×D

1 Like

You won’t need all this, lol. LotS is literally just physical shifting.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s no longer unisex. Just physical shifting for men.

15 Likes

Why? Just run Wanted, lol. LotS is just physical shifting. Wanted is physical shifting with seduction. Choose one or the other.

16 Likes

Some people want to over complicate for no reason :upside_down_face:

Reminds me of stacks with both Ascension and Mogul, instead of just running Ascended Mogul.

I see some logic there, but if you’re gonna make a custom just to emulate a sub, then might as well run the sub :rofl:

1 Like

HaHa, If I add both together in a custom, the excess scripts will be removed right?
I feel like LoS offers sth that WANTED does not.

I believe that people thinks that LotS has physical shifting enhanced for older people.

Maybe they wanna make their Wanted stack more powerful

In the past it was said that adding Diamond to Wanted could make the male enhancement more focused.

2 Likes

This is perfect, now I know the direction I wanna take my custom.

Just to clarify something, modules like Serum X and Heracles are still good right?

While as things like Apollon and Physicality Shifter Sexiness are the ones that would end up redundant.

That’s what I get from what you’re saying :eyes:

6 Likes

As someone who has actually used WANTED with other physical shifting cores in the same custom, I can tell you with absolute certainty that having extra physical shifting DOES NOT boost the physical shifting.

Your body can only handle so much, and if it becomes too much, then your mind will end up ignoring it.

And yes, I’ve tested this extensively, the limit for physical shifting only appears when a stack (or a custom) has too much of it.

3 Likes

I remember when i used a muay thai custom with too many physical shifting modules, i became worst at muay thai, in fact it made be so bad it was like every sparring session was my first and it was like i could not improve also.

2 Likes

From what I can tell, it’s due to over exhaustion of our systems.

My best gains have been when I just left EF st3 in my customs, with just Serum X and SPS: Endocrine system, nothing more.

Sometimes, less is enough.

3 Likes

Serum x + deep sleep could take your physical shifting to the next level

3 Likes

YES!!!

LotS = WANTED - Seduction

Which means it has ALL the physical shifting that men will need.

I love WANTED especially for its male physical shifting (and confident nonchalance) but am not in a situation to date. Which I think eventually causes me to drop WANTED quite often since part of the script pushes me to seek women.

But with LotS I won’t have to worry about this and can focus on developing my body aesthetics until the time comes when I can replace LotS with WANTED when am back in the dating game.

I got plans for running LotS in about 2 or 3 months time when I will be done with my current plans. For now I will keep this bad boy safe with me.

Good to hear that LotS has special scripting for us “mature” men haha. Appreciate your works of art Saint and Fire!

12 Likes

Hi @SaintSovereign can we please dial up the physical shifting power to level 8. Based on a scale between 1 to 10.

Perhaps include some kind of “if then” safety loop that checks in with the SC. If no issues are found the loop will push to level 9.

I think our good friend @Theacrobat would agree.

2 Likes

Didnt know that

Saint is a clever bugger :slight_smile:

People pm me and ask me how to “photo copy” Saints brain. I have no idea.

1 Like

Tell them to run QL and then others will ask these people how to photo copy their brains lol.

4 Likes

I didn’t notice that either. Probably something I need. I still find it hard to believe that I will be 55 soon

2 Likes

Is it confirmed?

3 Likes