Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

I did see that. I see the left hand column updated to Legacy of the Spartan. But the download buttons in the right hand column still seem to reflect the old file names. Just confused is all. I can wait till tomorrow and see if it changes. Thank you for your response.

No need for tomorrow, just another hour or so. Looks like it’s halfway complete.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s just because I changed the name of the product in the backend. To update links, I have to run a particular script that goes through all past orders and changes the download link. It used to run instantly, but something happened with the web host where they now automatically throttle any kind of job like this. Now it takes a bit.

3 Likes

No worries. Thx for the clarification. Turned 50 today. Struggling with dad bod. Eager for this one.

6 Likes

Ohh am gonna run this forever!!

2 Likes

OMG the Great Saint has thought of everything :grinning:

2 Likes

You mean until you died, right :slight_smile:?

2 Likes

Yeah Man, this must always be in my stack unless it didn’t give me results.

2 Likes

Decided I’m going to go with LotS over Wanted… thought about it some more, and I think the biggest hint that it includes height is that this is a male specific sub. I notice they don’t list every little detail/module in the sales copy to their products, leaving it as an exercise to the user to make their own discoveries throughout the process

It’ll be more fun this way. I’ll give it a try and if it improves height, great. It’ll be a pleasant surprise. If not, I can just get pleasantly yoked. And that will be good too, lol

9 Likes

Thanks a lot, man!!

Still curious as to when the Spartan update is coming

@SaintSovereign does legacy of spartan have parts of serum X for recovery?

2 Likes

I think it has ME, right?

1 Like

Saint please confirm if LotS has Male Enhancement and Height Inducer scripting. Thank you :pray:

8 Likes

Didnt plan to use it, but after reading the objectives i replaced sparran for this.

1 Like

Absolutely amazing thank you for this, I thank you along with my army of follower girls @SaintSovereign

4 Likes

Why would a physical shifting sub have ME?

While we’re here I’d love to know from anyone who knows better if I can ditch my Wanted (one loop into cycle) and just replace it with LotS, thanks in advance

2 Likes

For physical shifting? From my understanding lots seems stronger than wanted

3 Likes

I am super hyped about this.
Looks beautiful

Questions- this will likely summate many questions others have/will have as well.

1. Can this be stacked with Wanted?
  2. Is there strong difference in the physical shifting between this and Wanted?
  3. Do I have to reduce physical activity, intense athletics when running this?
  4. Will this support with athletic endeavors/ performance outside of the secondary effects of muscular/ aesthetic modifications ?
  5. Will the paragon scripting extend to non- internal organ fortification/ healing with this at all- tendons/joints, previous injuries etc? (questions 3-5 may be the domain of Spartan)
  6. Does this include enhancing height?
  7. Does this include male enhancement (likely not it seems)?
  8. How does this fit into a stack- does it count like a fully fledged subliminal? Or can be used in addition to 3 others like Ascension Chamber.
  9. For those will male baldness- will the hair shifting technology benefit in regrowing hair?

Thank you
Much love :purple_heart: :black_heart:

11 Likes