Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

Spartan gets updated as well and rebranded as Spartan: Apex Fitness

5 Likes

Saint said that they will be updating Spartan soon aswell but they said awhile ago they will be putting new box art on some of the products

1 Like

Hi @lovage great to hear from you.

We havent chatted in a long time.

They should not rebuild Spartan !!! I mean why fix something that is not broken ?

I am scared the new version will not work.

1 Like

It’s just a fear @TheBoxingScientist

1 Like

@Alphamale i think your right.

When Saint said he is rebuilding from scratch it worried me. If he had said he was upgrading i would be ok.

1 Like

That would be Legacy of the Spartan.

We have decided to leave it as Spartan. We’re going to dial up both the fitness and martial aspects, allowing it to fit in a nice place between the other fitness offerings. As a single stage, it’s not as demanding as Emperor Fitness, nor does it go as “deep,” but you can still push it to the extreme. You wouldn’t need to mix Spartan and Emperor Fitness, however. You could just use EF.

Legacy of the Spartan, however, is physical shifting toward the spartan body. Obviously, you’re probably not going to achieve the maximum goal without exercise, but even those who do light exercise should see interesting results with it. Those of you who do exercise regularly, however, should see incredible, fast results. It can be stacked with Spartan, EF, The Beasts, Muay Thai Mastery, Boxing Mastery, etc.

Should be dropping tonight or tomorrow.

28 Likes

Hypothetically speaking, would WANTED + LoS be overkill? In a custom of course :eyes:

4 Likes

Are both Legacy and Spartan coming tonight or tomorrow ? I’m confused

^ This.

2 Likes

While the focus in fitness sounds great, will Spartan still be an “exciting title to run as it has an effect on multiple areas of your life through sheer physical excellence” as per protips section of the sales page?

I love current effects of Spartan outside gym(the mental fortitude for fasting, discipline for daily activities, etc), and I’m curious what to expect from the new version.

3 Likes

I think he talked about the details of both programs. Search for it on this thread.

1 Like

Thanks @Alphamale i will.

1 Like

Yes. No need for this.

Legacy. Spartan’s box was updated to reflect the relationship between Spartan and LotS.

The focus on fitness is what has always driven the “effect on your life through sheer physical excellence”. What kind of habits do you generate through a daily fitness routine? Mental focus, fortitude, physical strength (which has an inner, spiritual effect of calmness and power), control over one’s emotions, etc. What Spartan has always done is urged the user to apply those same lessons to their day-to-day life. Given the fact that these two concepts are intrinsically linked, there’s no way to remove one without the other.

In other words, yes – it will have that effect.

14 Likes

This answer is better than a sleeping pill for my sleep tonight, thanks. Now onto checking out Diablo IV :smiley:

6 Likes

Greaaat!!!

Do you think it should stack well with Wanted?

For instance: running wanted + Legacy of the spartan every other day.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign what’s difference between WANTED and LoS regarding physical shifting?

LotS is pure physical shifting. Running too much physical shifting may render it useless or end up causing recon. Or, it may work better. In the past, we’ve always recommended avoiding additional physical shifting scripting.

9 Likes

It is pure physical shifting. No alpha. No emotional healing. Just physical shifting.

12 Likes

Will there be physical stats improvment in the new legacy? Like strenght, speed, reflexes etc.

I wonder what would pair better with muay thai mastery, the new spartan or the new legacy.

Thanks.

It will maxxed up for helping the older guys. Luckily it will have some rejuvenation effect.

1 Like