Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

I asked many time for this title. Unfortunately, only was released as ultrasonic. I would pose that decision making capacities and strategic planning was superior on that title rather than commander alone.

Social King

1 Like

That would be Daredevil paired up with Chosen super powers. :smiley:

2 Likes

You can make a request for including the Admiral/superior level of decision making capabilities and strategic planning in the upcoming refresh Commander here👇

GLM/Chosen: Commander

3 Likes

What seminars did you attend?

I know a cool guy who regularly communicates with Saint lets call him K. I call him King K for fun :slight_smile:

I will not and cannot reveal is real name. His name does begin with K.

Will pull the right strings and make it happen.

2 Likes

I think he met with Tony Robbins.

I asked KK but he spoke in riddles saying when one is ready the product will appear. Or “When the student is ready the master will appear” so i cannot really give you a deadline.

I think he copies SaintSovereign or tries to mimic him noticed how Saint sometimes talks in riddles.

2 Likes

I would add

“When my wallet is ready the title will appear”

• I know that the products are not expensive, but living in Latin america makes purchasing it in dollars very expensive.

That’s why i have to do a thoughtful research ( and making silly questions in the forum) before buying certain titles just for experimentation.

8 Likes

best one

Perhaps use cryptos ? maybe ask SC whether this is possible.

1 Like

Thanks, i manage to buy 1 title per month aprox.

3 Likes

Thats great @Theacrobat Saint and Fire are very happy with your progress i can tell you are new specis.

1 Like

Some people are upset about this. But you are always welcome.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
I know it is annoying to ask about that, but I would like to create a custom around physical shifting. Should I wait for Legacy of the Spartan to be here soon or rather create my custom with what is available now?

3 Likes

Thanks!! :grinning:

1 Like

To be frank it coud take a week it could take months or even years knowing SC.

Go ahead and build your custom.

2 Likes

Why not run a relevant stack till that title has been released?

2 Likes

Which program did that come with?

1 Like

True Social Supercharger

4 Likes