Male Enhancement

2 Likes

Eager to see this becoming true :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been waiting for it only for my whole life. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Interesting.

2 Likes

In all honesty it could also be the reworked commander version that does that : Commanding yourself to agressively pursue your goals.

1 Like

A Legacy of the Spartan version which has both Male Enhancement and Height Inducer would be nice. That way it will be exactly like WANTED without the seduction and other social benefits.

6 Likes

It’s funny cause I wouldn’t want height inducer. If I were to suddenly get taller at my age people would question what’s going on. SC has really spoiled me. The amount of options and customization is superior to anything on the market, yet I still want more customization. I would love to run WANTED, but I don’t want facial morphing. I’m hoping one day that the parts of the titles can be swapped out with other parts from other titles based on a compatibility check. Maybe one day. But for right now I’m grateful for SC and the STKS era.

1 Like

Really hope to see Revelation of Body in this drop but I can’t imagine
that’s the title that will change everything even as incredible as it sounds.

maybe that one is still in testing.

I think the change everything title will be a Creator title.

3 Likes

Hope you know that WANTED has Height Inducer.

But I don’t think it will make you taller if you already have your ideal height (or don’t want to change it). Same if they put that in Legacy of the Spartan.

1 Like

Then make a custom :thinking:….?

2 Likes

run alpha title and you wouldn’t care if people would question

2 Likes

HERO it’s all I want

1 Like

Actually you would care, but you would build your reputation according to your own terms, rather than being unsure of what you are doing what is right.
If want to even don’t care about reputation, then add rogue scripting. The module makes you really free, like really. But it can tarnish reputation, in major store titles, WANTED has some of it’s scripting.
@Golgo13
1- For your age, height inducer has not given tangible results.
2- If any of the physical shifting scripting works for you, people would not go crazy and start investigating. But they will be surprised for some time and ask you why. But nope, not that excited.

2 Likes

A masculine stark is exactly what I need lmao

Like I was thinking what if they added stark + HoM together to create some sort of ultra masculine archetype

Genius, Innovation, Creativity of Stark + Masculine Edge of HoM/Emperor, Relationships only…

HoM is great but unless you’re in the financial industry or doing some sort of trading, it caters to a small few

HoM is the best sales sub and relationships sub ever tbh.

IF they were to put those 2 together…

JEEZ.

4 Likes

All the elements of all the titles aren’t all in the q store. Yes, there is a lot of crossover and similarities, but it’s hard to determine whether a module would work in replacing an element of a title because the description is sometimes too poetic and grand. But obviously not for everything. Things like Temptation, Prevent PE, and Male Enhancement are clearly explained to the point that I could almost make a WANTED custom without WANTED. But for other modules I sometimes wish they had their own objectives. I literally just asked if we could get more details on three new modules in the New Modules thread and I quoted two other members who voiced their confusion as well. I thought to myself, “Thank you. I’m not the only one wondering ‘What does this do?’ “ So yes, I am aware of customs. I did say above that their customization is second to none. I was just making a point that sometimes a title will have something in it that a user may not want. Everything would be perfect except for that one thing. Hence the swap out compatibility wish/suggestion. Or a title wouldn’t have something. Like I would love if Ascension had Sex Mastery X or a Sex Mastery X element the way Khan, WANTED, and Emperor do. Sure I could make a custom, but then I have 2 cores instead of 1, and there is A LOT to choose from. Like I said. Super grateful, but also spoiled by the customization aspect.

1 Like

That’s the thing
The custom store is there for this specific reason.

Other than that, if you consciously don’t want something, then it won’t “manifest”, unless it’s the main goal of the sub, like if you ran WANTED but don’t wanna be mysterious, then it’s not really gonna work that way, but conscious guidance does play a huge role in the results you get.

As for extra/alternate versions of a sub, you have to think about it in business context, if SC started doing that for specific people, then it won’t really allow them to have as much time to work on new products, tech, features, etc.
Hence why the subs are made as cohesive as possible, and it’s up to the user to use conscious guidance to guide the sub more.

2 Likes

Really? That’s news to me. What technique do you use to consciously guide a sub?

Conscious blocking does not play a very important role, at least not in my experience.

Agreed, I’d be careful on that. While obviously the sub won’t lead you to make decisions you want to do, if you have those mysterious/carefree aspects in yourself already, you’ll likely be guided to make more decisions aligned with those traits.

Just from experience with Wanted I definitely tend to live a more carefree, playboy lifestyle, so if that’s not what your seeking I wouldn’t run something like Wanted if your only goals were looksmaxing.

2 Likes

Usually I don’t really need to block out parts, but when I need to guide a sub in a certain direction, then I just visualize how it would express itself if it was made to be that way.

For example, Chosen isn’t a sexual sub by any means, yet I’ve had some of my best sexual experiences with my girl while on Chosen, because the way I’ve guided it is by visualizing it to fill up my girl with warmth through Invictus Jr. :grin:

You can do a lot more things like that, which is why Stark expresses itself in a much more alpha sub for me than how people here talk about it.

7 Likes