Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

Also does LoS have height Inducer ?

2 Likes

I do not see it mentioned. If it were, it would be mentioned, I’d assume.

1 Like

Hoping this has a paragon script for prostate health.

3 Likes

Yeah this is pretty nice to run. I didn’t workout today but I unload trailers and stack pallets all by hand or a pallet jack at work for 12 hrs and I felt great.

• The relaxation scripting hit pretty good and I wasn’t as tense as I usually am.

• My hair looks fuller already

• Haven’t noticed anything with my beard but I can already grow a nice beard so it will probably just fill in. I would need to trim to see that though.

• Face looked a little slimmer today.

• Can’t say anything for strength since my previous custom had Spartan and Heracles in it, so I will keep an eye on that.

• Energy wise I did have more energy and felt like I didn’t have to rely on caffeine as much.

• I noticed a huge need to drink water especially with me working in a warehouse.

• Also I noticed a pattern on this thread so I will also say that Uber Jr. did NOT grow.

20 Likes

Is this still a SuperCharger with that Sexy Woman’s voice or a Masked/Ultrasonic version?

1 Like

Nah it’s a whole new remake of it. It’s masked in ZPv2

1 Like

It does not. Takes waaaayyy too much energy and is hard to consciously control.

12 Likes

Revelation of Penis?

19 Likes

@Uber_Elysium Thanks :+1::white_check_mark::sunglasses:

1 Like

über jr lmaoooo

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Uber jr be going places after 2 cycles :skull:

1 Like

@evergreen :joy::joy::joy:
@Uber_Elysium ! I suspect when you have a boner and your gf is near you, you tell her you uber is here.:joy:

5 Likes

Remember bois to take before and after pictures of your body and face :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And regarding visualizing… I am totally not using midjourney and /blend with my own photos to generate images of how I envision myself in a couple of years for this very purpose :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

if we make a custom with LoS + Height Inducer module, will we get a “Legacy of the Spartan with height inducing”?

1 Like

What does that supposed to mean? You get the effects of EVERY module you add. This should be obvious.

1 Like

I mean, how would LoS with original height inducer scripting be different from LOS without original height inducer but with HI Q module

I think there has been a misunderstanding, LotS does NOT contain height inducer.

I know. That’s why I asked, if creators added height inducer scripting into LoS, would this version of LoS be different from LoS core + Height Inducer module?