Main Disc. Thread - ? (A Contest)

Revelation of the body or Hero.

I read into things to much lol: Hereā€™s my logic

hot rod is a renovated and souped out older car
Fleetwood are an extremely long lasting luxury brand that continues to grow and iterate
PS 5 is a go to gaming system which iterates and evolves itself over time.

These all are older/enduring things - being re-imagined and getter better

3 Likes

This is it 100% :smiley:

1 Like

A subliminal to turn you into a wwf superstaršŸ˜„

3 Likes

Or toā€¦ ride the lightningā€¦? :thinking:

Nah dude.

Itā€™s obviously Gaming Mastery X: RV Simulator !!!

Man I have been waiting for that title letsgooooocamping!

1 Like

Ok, I got Lightning Rod. No idea what itā€™ll do.
Maybe something to do with attracting what you want.

The hint PS5 is for me quite obvious that it would be probably something about gaming. This time gaming mastery about a specific game.

Gaming mastery for racimg games/title for making you a good driver

Teleportation? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Bruh I canā€™t even come up with a guess rn all of them seem so unrelated

2 Likes

The Digital Nomad

1 Like

I gave up too :laughing:

Oh, this is a tricky one. Hereā€™s my guess

1. People might think the 1st picture is about the kitchen or the RV, when itā€™s actually about the jigsaw puzzle on the table. Red herring?
  2. So the 2nd picture is of lightning, specifically a lightning storm. It is similar to the picture of the Q module, Thunder which is about improving reflexes.
  3. The 3rd picture is of Roddy Piper, a professional wrestler in the WWE. He appears in numerous WWE video game titles on video game consoles for decades. That includes the PS4 and XBOX. He also appears on the Super Mario Bros Show.

Bonus Hint
4) Two video game consoles, the Playstation 4 and Playstation 5 are visible. These pictures are taken from the website Polygon, as seen on the bottom right. Having two consoles from the same company may signify an ā€œupgradeā€ to an older generation.

:face_with_monocle: Deduction

There are 2 possibilities. Itā€™s either a physical title dedicated towards fighting - reflexes in the 2nd picture and the WWE star in the 3rd. Or itā€™s a gaming title, puzzle games in the 1st picture, WWE star in video game in 3rd picture and video game consoles in the bonus picture.

However, I strongly suspect this is an upgrade to an older title. The bonus hint is representative of that. Then again, why would they make an upgrade to an older title as a contest? And why would they release a title for gaming as a contest?

So, Gaming Mastery X is not it. :x:
Though, it may be a specific gaming title.

The key is likely in the 2nd picture. It could mean lightning in a bottle, Thunder (song), thunderous applause, lightning reflexes, thunder clap, Thunder Gaming,

Now I think thereā€™s another possibility, a title dedicated to fighting games like Super Smash Bros.

1. Jigsaw puzzle ā†’ Game
  2. Thunder ā†’ Thunder Gaming ā†’ Thunder Smash ā†’ Super Smash Bros ā†’ Fighting
    OR
    Thunder ā†’ Lightning fast reflexes ā†’ Fighting games
  3. Roddy Piper ā†’ WWE video games ā†’ Fighting genre
  4. PS4 + PS5 ā†’ Video game consoles ā†’ Fighting games commonly played here
    OR
    PS4 + PS5 ā†’ An upgrade to an older title ā†’ Gaming-related upgrade

:mag_right: Conclusion

This is a title dedicated to fighting games that require lightning fast reflexes, like Super Smash Bros, WWE titles and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. Iā€™m not 100% confident since I couldnā€™t cohesively fit the 1st picture in to this conclusion, since it fits an entirely different genre. Thatā€™s my final guess.

EDIT: (I forgot that the updated Gaming Mastery X was already released lol. Either way, my guess still remains the same.)

11 Likes

The product I am guessing is something related to ā€œinner gameā€. I think its a product related to help you become comfortable with taking risks and developing a care free attitude.

The product is i believe is about developing a balance between a carefree attitude, adventure and comfort. So you dont end up becoming reckless.

3 Likes

From your Explanation I think this the ā€”

Spartan: Apex fitness!! Upgrade.

3 Likes

Damn @Beowulf
That was cleaaaan.

2 Likes

Huh, I didnā€™t realize Roddy Piper was in the movie They Live, I love that movie. No idea if thatā€™s related or not so hopefully this hint is helpful to somebody else.

It might be about manifesting your own reality, choosing your own path in life, and creating your own adventure. The subliminal might also include elements of personal power, such as feeling assertive and confident in your abilities. There could also be a focus on personal growth and development, as well as the ability to overcome challenges and obstacles. The subliminal will have a fun and engaging aspect to it.

2 Likes

Hillbilly ZP

Living in an RV playing video games and watching some good olā€™ pro wrasslin, what a life. Roddy Piper is GOATed.

5 Likes

It is a new product that is made up of existing products.

The 1st pic = interior = inside, and Fleetwood RV was *acquiredā€; the 2nd pic is lightening + rain, and gives a transformative feeling (like Shazam lol); the 3rd pic is hot rod, which means a vehicle being modified for enhancement; the 4th pic has two PlayStation, one older one newer together = upgrade.

The one reason I donā€™t believe this contest is about an upgrade for existing product, e.g. Spartan, is because the prize is a free copy of it but this wouldnā€™t make sense as there is a chance the winner already bought that product before.

2 Likes