Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

@SaintSovereign - I don’t think Hermit and Calm (if they are different people) can truly understand how much value you and the forum have given them (him lol). But they choose to waste our time with this nonsense over and over again.

Hermit, Calm. Listen, if something doesn’t work, either stop or continue with it for longer as long as it isn’t hurting your spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing. On top of that, not taking responsibility is the quality of a child. Grow up. This is getting beyond ridiculous. Either accept that Saint and Fire know what they are talking about and use the subliminals to your advantage or simply leave this place in peace.

Saint has sincerely tried to help you each time but you just won’t accept it. How long can a man tolerate this?

Frankly it hurts me to see you trying Saint this way. He’s a good man who along with Fire have made these awesome tools to use the power within us to our advantage. But you guys keep pissing on his efforts.

Hermit. How many long hours have you messaged with Saint as a friend? You know he means very well, is kind-hearted and is knowledgeable about what he is doing. I know cause I too like you have talked with him.

But here you are again making the same shit up! The problem with both of you is that you live in your mind. Please go outside and see the world for what it is. Comfort has made you weak. And made you look for pain in your own mind.

Saint’s advice to lift weights is good. Or at least do some exercise so that you don’t only live in your mind but also allow your body to live.

And focus on making something of yourselves rather than making other people’s lives a living hell.

Too much time has been wasted on you guys and if you return, I really do hope Saint presses charges on you so that we can stop seeing your ridiculous posts here.

EDIT: I would also recommend looking into Joe Dispenza’s works and his meditations. I can’t guarantee anything since am trying his work out right now but something tells me you guys can get some benefit out of it.

8 Likes

Maybe it is Revelation of the Body :wink:

1 Like

Man am so waiting for it. Want to make a custom with Revelation of Body and Paragon Complete Cores.

1 Like

man tldr. that stalker drama is such a pointless nuisance. makes me think of the modules Ebon Maneuver and Codename: Umbra

2 Likes

I honestly did not follow the complete saga of this user with apparent mystical delusions.

What I don’t understand, perhaps because I didn’t read a post, is how this user went from being an anonymous profile to an identifiable person about whom you (Subclub) know so many verifiable things.

did he send them a document letter or took any legal action?

This individual is trying to “expose us” for “mind control” in our titles, even though we have openly taken his concerns to the community in long discussions TWICE.

He continues to ignore this and return over and over, doxxing customers and barging into our personal lives, leaving fake reviews, etc. to the point where I had to send a legal document. And now I’m officially going to contact the law in his state to request a no-contact order.

14 Likes

Sorry to see that you are still having to deal with this non sense after such a long period of time.

I am bored of reading about “mind control” ! It is non sense !

1 Like

This is sad, genuinely sad not in a judgemental way though. Yes on Saint and Fires end this behavior doesn’t get a pass. But I can’t even imagine the whirlwind that’s going through this guys head right now to have this be his reality.

4 Likes

And now, thanks to Hermit’s bullshit, he’s making new claims that he’s “processing the scripts for months and months” after stopping use. But, we all know that’s nonsense as the ONLY people who allegedly have this “issue” is Hermit and “Calm.”

We definitively proved that Hermit was lying about his “experience,” and “Calm” just ignores that and keeps pretending that Hermit is some kind of authority on subliminals. A 21 year old with NO experience, whose “knowledge” amounts to new age stuff.

Even more annoying, in one of his fake reviews, “Calm” made the false claim that we are “into the occult and new age stuff.” And yet, when Hermit spouts new age crap, suddenly he’s fine with it. He comes here claiming he “comes in peace” after leaving a fake review just a few days ago, trying to convince people that the “poster of the review” is mind controlled.

And because of all this, he began digging into our personal lives, doxxing our colleagues and contacting them, even started texting an unpublished Subliminal Club number. We still haven’t told the entire story, because you’d be absolutely flabbergasted at how far this individual went because of this absurdity.

And now, I have officially had enough and they have royally fucked up. @Fire and I both are exceptionally chill individuals. When you start seeing us drop f-bombs, or getting visibly agitated, you have really crossed the line.

It is taking everything in me not to drop $100k on a lawyer and just going after them as hard as humanly possible. The ONLY thing preventing me from doing so is the fact that he is clearly mentally ill and on the 30th of this month, his father is attempting to have him declared incompetent, and will become his legal guardian (Google it – it means that he will no longer have any control over his own life).

We want him to get the help he needs, but not at the expense of our safety and your privacy.

Usually after a ban, Hermit spams the hell out of support with long rambling messages. Where are you now, Hermit – since we’ve thrown down the gauntlet and directly shown how you contributed to this young man’s delusions?

11 Likes

It sucks that you guys have to deal with this. Especially since you can’t just ignore him for professional reasons.

Individual: You guys are putting mind control in your products!
Us: Fine, we’ll ask the ENTIRE COMMUNITY openly if they are experiencing this.
Community: Never had any issues of the sort.
Individual: That’s because you’re all mind controlled!
Us: If there’s mind control in the products, how is it capable that you are here, posting about it? Wouldn’t that mean the mind control failed? And if it failed, that means there’s no mind control?
Individual: Uh… NO! It’s not mind control. The sub is just made wrong and now I’m having recon for months!
Us: Are you still running the title? Why don’t you… just stop?
Individual: I can’t because of the mind control!

:: cycle repeats ::

7 Likes

First I dont have all the facts, having said that I dont believe this “calm” guy is suffering nearly as much as he claims, dont get me wrong I do believe he is mentally ill.

What Im saying is that his illness makes him attack you guys and live in a strong delusion and that of course needs to be addressed using all the strenght of the law.
I think he uses the suffering as a defense mechanism to try to appeal to the more compassionate individuals in the forum and get some empathy. But that seems to be just a cover up for his more obscure intentions.

2 Likes

Oh, btw everyone –

Hermit’s new “reasoning” for why the titles are made incorrectly is he gave his girlfriend Seductress and she broke up with him. He claims that because of the FREE WILL scripting, she chose to embody the Seductress script which “made her arrogant” and she left him.

Oh – and his brother running Inner Circle started manifesting powerful people who was telling him “secrets” that Hermit deemed those people shouldn’t tell. Because of that, he deemed that the subs are “casting spells” on people.

Did it ever occur to you that your girlfriend left you because of your hypererratic ways and pushiness? How many individuals here have given their spouses subliminals and they haven’t left their partner? Is it the title, or is it you?

Did it ever occur to you, that perhaps your brother is just trustworthy and what’s happening here is you’re just jealous of the attention he began receiving? Apparently, his brother also began running Stark and is becoming well known and successful. And now, he is “living the Stark life” (his words) and can’t be convinced not to live the Stark life.

Perhaps because he wants to live the fucking Stark life, Hermit? Did it ever occur to you that the reason he was drawn to Stark in the first place was because it’s something he wanted, and now that he’s living out his dreams, he doesn’t want to conform to whatever identity you want to put on him? Is that not a MUCH more realistic scenario than “zomg mind control???”

Even “Calm” said on Wanted, he went from jerking off in his bedroom all day, not taking showers and peeing in bottles to having sex with five women with THREE OF THEM SAYING THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM.

All of this nonsense is the result of individuals trying to run from their own failings and shadows and projecting their crap onto us. I firmly, 100% believe that the reason they are obsessed with such things is because this is what THEY would do to you if they were in our position. They can only see through the lens of their own mind – and this is why all of this makes no sense to most of you. It’s because you have no desire to do such a thing to people, but since they would, they make the claims.

This company is a good, moral company. The only thing we think about is how we can make our products safer, easier to use and more effective. We are the only company with transparency statements on titles, who are as open about such issues. Every other company would simply bury these claims and ban anyone who talked about them.

And guess what? They would still stay in business, as I think many people underestimate how bad people want money and want to get laid. But here we are, wasting precious time having to discuss such things.

But, I’ve had enough. We’re going to go all out to stop this crap. We are open to everyone’s concerns, but there’s a limit. We are not going to be your fixation.

16 Likes

:wink: Agreed!!

He will never admit to a flaw or a mistake.

2 Likes

I concur. The thing is, in the United States (not sure if you’re from there), court cases are public. You can go to the website of the courthouse in an individual’s area and perform a public search to see if they have any pending cases, closed cases, jail sentences, etc.

Our lawyer found the case regarding his guardianship and showed us. There is indeed a pending case.

7 Likes

Nop, Im not from the US.

Interesting! Why am I not surprised…

Anyways… I hope this whole matter reaches a healthy closure for you guys.

3 Likes

This kind of brought something up for me I’ve been thinking about a lot. You guys here at subclub are good people. People with emotional damage and who are unwell typically have trouble in healthy and supportive relationships. There’s always some ulterior motive around the corner or fear because “surely it can’t be this good”. But since you’re getting such a polarized reaction that’s just a testament to how much you guys care. Like two ends of the spectrum here.

2 Likes

I can understand the frustration of how a couple of bad apples can leave a sour taste. I hope you know you have valued members who have significantly benefited and continue to support your endeavors.

3 Likes

If this guy has so many complains with the subs why even use it? Just don’t use it or make others around him use it, problem solved. Also maybe use his time doing something productive as he has too much free time.

1 Like