Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Forum activity has quieted down a bit, everyone starting to settle into a stack and relax.

Now that’s not acceptable, is it? Perhaps we should shake things up a bit? :wink:

Lol, I Kidd. Real talk, though — we recently learned that there’s more than one person trying to discover the “secret of Zero Point,” and they’re trying to analyze the files and coming up short. And since they are coming up short and can’t admit that their ambition surpasses their actual knowledge, have come to the conclusion that maybe there is no secret.

You’re looking in the wrong place. Trying to analyze a finished subliminal is like trying to separate a baked cake into its ingredients.

What’s funny is that I’ve already told you that the “secret” is in the interaction between us and customers and as such, is a unique expression of that. You’d never be able to copy it, since you are not us. You’d do better trying to develop your own technology.

Stop wasting your time.

But if you’re looking for something more philosophical, we literally wrote a short story called “The Revelation of Zero Point: Chapter 1,” that begins with:

Let the wise understand. “Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter.”

Do you see?

23 Likes

I really second this after a lot of ponder upon competitors.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I know you have explained this before but what is the difference between Emperor and Khan?

1 Like

I thought that was a story about you guys beginning to expand beyond purely auditory subliminals into ones that include visual elements. So, I took “Do you see?” literally. And the way that the Revelator was fascinated by sound, while his love was stimulated by visual imagery.

But I have not grasped the idea of “Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter.”. The Four Seasons. Time. Naturalness. Harmonizing with organic timing.

That is what those bring to my mind.

2 Likes

Maybe the key is to not think too much about it, but to feel and observe. don’t let yourself get caught up in thinking and not seeing things for what it is.

Idk, probably wrong lol

2 Likes

They overlap a bit, but the scripting method in Khan is different, as well as how it attempts to achieve its goals, especially since it’s a four stager. Khan also had an emphasis on sexual control to produce more sexual energy, which increases attraction. There’s also a lot of wealth scripting in Khan.

17 Likes

This is interesting. I thought that Emperor has more wealth scripting than Khan.

1 Like

Figured I could report more results from stage 3 here.

My mental clarity and overall cognitive abilities are slowly but steadily improving. I also can officially say that I’ve reclaimed the sexual stamina I had over 10 years ago, where being engaged in sexual activity for hours was easy.

I still retain for up to a week in order to let sexual energy build but even without a strict Semen Retention Regiment I’m still getting great results from the flood of energy surging through my mind and body. Since stage 4 will be here soon though, and I’m getting to the point where it feels like I’ve been having too much sex , I’m gonna shelve wanted black to keep me from becoming hyper sexual, and discouraging women from trying to jump my bones as much lol.

I also noticed that my pain tolerance in general has massively increased also.

19 Likes

Stage 3 of Khan?

When I hear about Four Season

5 Likes

No idea how sub scripts look like, but ZP feels like it is moving into the opposite direction of other subs. Others develop a concept and try to push it onto you.

ZP feels more like introspection, looking at oneself, finding, interpretating the elements within, that are already part of the aspired concept, (implying that you already are, what you want to become, which is probably part of the ZP healing concept (not just self-acceptance but actually cherish (parts of) yourself). And it works with the law of assumption), using them as cornerstones and letting the human habit of finding patterns, slowly fill in the blanks and do the rest.

The competion is probably just looking for freaky wording techniques or frequencies or other technical stuff without looking at the underlying philosophy.

And in this context they probably also miss the marvelous copy writing of SC which is not just copy but creating and evoking archetypes in an inspiring form. (Which probably is part of the presults.)

5 Likes

Khan is a four stager. It’s going to have more of everything by the format alone.

12 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does Khan make a man fearless or is that Dragon Reborn St 4?

Can someone who is Asexual benefit from Khan Black?

Khan Black most likely, as he’s referencing the unreleased ST4, which indeed is coming without being nerfed. The title has performed well, without any issues. It’s one of the reasons I jumped in myself — wanted to see how it felt before I released ST4, hence why I merged St1 and 2.

It definitely feels like KB has increased my testosterone levels, which dropped significantly when training martial arts as ridiculously as I did. I labeled this from the TRT doc, who said that most people think intense training leads to higher test, but it’s the opposite unless you get a lot of sleep, and eat very well. I didn’t do either of that.

And I trained like this for years. I have a second degree in a very traditional, hard body style of Shotokan, which took eight years, then I went to California and trained in kung fu and ninjutsu, then started Muay Thai and BJJ.

Debating on getting a testosterone test and seeing if I have more test now than I did then.

I’m telling you, perhaps this is what you need for motivation. I’ve never had so much natural energy. Not since I was in my early twenties.

32 Likes

That’s strange, I didn’t know that it will have that kind of effect.

Will it increase if we train intensely for years but eat & sleep well though?

1 Like

Here’s a good article on the testosterone thing. It’s more complicated than you think.

1 Like

I like how many of these STKS products have a symbiosis to them.

2 Likes

“Research suggests that and [high-intensity interval training] (HIIT) can [increase testosterone levels]. Endurance-based exercises, like cardio, can potentially [reduce testosterone].”

From the article.

That’s a new knowledge for me, i only knew about how overtraining can reduce testosterone (and health in general), but I didn’t know that endurance based exercises can decrease it too.

I still think it’s best to do both though.

4 Likes

Will Khan Black stage 4 be in V2Max?

2 Likes

Khan bkack is in ZP v2 Max

2 Likes