New Support Article: What Is Solace?

Read it here: What Is Solace?

10 Likes

@SaintSovereign

“early observations have shown that Solace produces significantly better results”

Are there any plans to move all Main Store titles to Solace?

4 Likes

Thought that was always the plan?

We still have v2 and another mask to test first though so dont think will be finalized for awhile yet

3 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up, @Meng123

1 Like

Solace has been exceptional. Completely slipped my mind that it’s a prototype

This mask also isn’t final, but it’s an idea of what we’re attempting to accomplish.

@SaintSovereign, what subs have Solace, at the moment?

Yes, of course.

2 Likes

I can’t remember all of them. Renaissance Man, Heartsong… a few others. Love Bomb.

2 Likes

Executive Ultima, RICH, RICH Crypto and WANTED have Solace versions too.

2 Likes

wouldnt that make it super hard and taxing ? Qv2 seems light in terms of rec idk solace hit me in the head

but ill test later running solace with my stack, maybe what i was feeling was just new scripting and that solace isnt that hrd

That probably wont happen till q+.At that point,it will probably be ran only once a week/month anyway.

that will feel weird running 1 loop a month bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Has this been released? I just looked and it isn’t in my account.

I love Solace so much :weary:
I can’t wait to upgrade all my titles to it.

Very good article.

Maybe it would be good to add how Solace (prototype) is handled right now in Q-customs?

We just write it in the notes, that we want Solace?

Is there an extra cost? (There’s no option to choose Solace for an extra fee at the Build Option.)

1 Like

There will be within the next day or two. We’ve been doing it as a courtesy (when we can) for now.

2 Likes

What do you mean? Did you order it?

Yeah, I bought Heartsong but I don’t have a solace version is what I meant to say, sorry.

Oh, no Solace version yet, but we’re thinking of working on one. Lots of Q orders coming in and we have both machines – including my research one – pumping them out.

1 Like

Yeah you have been very kind with that. Thank you very much <3

Have you considered a DR ST4 solace? There’s a lot of healing that needs to be done!