Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

Hah, by now I thought I’d see lifecharger tracks. SC has been busy with quite a few other things, I know.

Are you trying to get hired here or something? [ Insert appropriate joke-indicating emoticon here. ]

Just to be clear on what this means…

1. When will Terminus Squared Versions be added?
  2. If you’re not listening to a number of other titles, what would the daily limit be?
    • For example, my stack is simple… 1x Ascended Mogul, 2x Regeneration, and soon I’ll add 1x GLM… overall that’s a light stack. What would you say the limit for something like that is?

@SaintSovereign what’s the status on Lifechargers?

1 Like

Took a back seat to the Support Center and ticketing system. We’re about to experience an increase in new users (already have been, if you haven’t noticed the numerous new faces) and we need that infrastructure to avoid some of the issues we’ve been encountering. By consolidating the knowledge into an easy to use repository, helping new users (an existing, advanced users) will become much, much easier.

8 Likes

It’s next on the list, though, with Solace v2.

7 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: Just asked for solace in a custom yesterday.Will V2 of solace make a big difference or just in the way it sounds?Solace seems to be a bit weird for me.Heavier processing and headaches on day of running but it kicks in better after a few days.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign is the policy still that Lifechargers are coming as upgrades/supplements for existing Ultima titles?

2 Likes

Haha,been looking forward to those.Miss the old short superchargers like legacy.Dont always have an hour to fit an ultima run.That and we need more spartan drums :rofl::wink:

1 Like

@Meng123 yea my biggest issue with the Beast Unleashed is its run time. Far too long for me to use it for working out considering I work out first thing in the morning.

Haha,that one used to be my favorite.I would just run it on loop for my whole workout.Havent used it much since it became an ultima though.Wish it had more fun music like legacy though,lol.Music is pretty personal so think saint had to pick something that would appeal to the majority

Just a new mask, slightly different processing. The high end on the current Solace mask is a bit too prominent, causing some weird, harsh frequencies that takes center stage on some setups.

3 Likes

Right now, they will be included in the LIFE app. Not sure after that.

4 Likes

Will the Life App be released on iphone after you guys are done working on the Solace project?

1 Like

Yes. We’re actually waiting for the “full automation” project to be finished for various reasons. LIFE is going to be much bigger than we originally intended…

10 Likes

Sweet can’t wait
I hope we get this and full automation in the next few months plus solace and then hopefully Q+ in December-January or early part of next year

1 Like

Hmmmm this sounds exciting!! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

@SaintSovereign or @fire

Can you guys confirm this? Is the new Q+ tech coming out at the end of 2021?

If it is! Then ill get my custom with that new tech!

I said i hope we get it in december-january lol they never confirmed anything

Yeah but i think i read @RVconsultant that it might come later this year

Or i might be making this up im really not sure :rofl:

I think at some point Saint said later this year or early next for Q+. But id imagine they have to do full automation which has been in the process for a decent amount of time now and solace and plenty of other projects plus new subs and maybe more modules so lots to look forward to