Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

@Meng123 yea my biggest issue with the Beast Unleashed is its run time. Far too long for me to use it for working out considering I work out first thing in the morning.

Haha,that one used to be my favorite.I would just run it on loop for my whole workout.Havent used it much since it became an ultima though.Wish it had more fun music like legacy though,lol.Music is pretty personal so think saint had to pick something that would appeal to the majority

Just a new mask, slightly different processing. The high end on the current Solace mask is a bit too prominent, causing some weird, harsh frequencies that takes center stage on some setups.

3 Likes

Right now, they will be included in the LIFE app. Not sure after that.

4 Likes

Will the Life App be released on iphone after you guys are done working on the Solace project?

1 Like

Yes. We’re actually waiting for the “full automation” project to be finished for various reasons. LIFE is going to be much bigger than we originally intended…

10 Likes

Sweet can’t wait
I hope we get this and full automation in the next few months plus solace and then hopefully Q+ in December-January or early part of next year

1 Like

Hmmmm this sounds exciting!! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

@SaintSovereign or @fire

Can you guys confirm this? Is the new Q+ tech coming out at the end of 2021?

If it is! Then ill get my custom with that new tech!

I said i hope we get it in december-january lol they never confirmed anything

Yeah but i think i read @RVconsultant that it might come later this year

Or i might be making this up im really not sure :rofl:

I think at some point Saint said later this year or early next for Q+. But id imagine they have to do full automation which has been in the process for a decent amount of time now and solace and plenty of other projects plus new subs and maybe more modules so lots to look forward to

If youve had a custom that is QV1 can you upgrade it to QV2?

Or you have to rebuild the whole custom

You would have to rebuild it… they don’t really do “upgrades” for customs.

2 Likes

He did mention it but could be subject to change

1 Like

Thats sad to hear, i wish the could do like a 50 bucks upgrade thing, since customs can be expensive

Lol,since you dont have to rebuy modules.The build fee of 100 isnt too bad.There are a lot of worse things to spend/invest the money in.Theres no requirement to upgrade anyway,your original custom would still work.Its only for people chasing the newest tech :rofl:

5 Likes

But you cant just spend 100 right? Cause in order to have 10 modules in your custom at least you have to get to 150 bucks i think

So youre never paying 100$

Wait? The build is 100$ Alone? Without the modules?

So if my custom costs 160$ in my cart, i have to pay 260$?

100$ for the build , and 160 for the modules

You don’t have to rebuy the same modules again. But if you want different ones then you have to.

Also it depends on if you have a discount with your rank or not… also what build you want it in

The build is $100 alone… but if you are just building the same custom in newer tech it will just cost you $100 unless you are changing out the modules. Any new modules you want you have to buy

5 Likes

The build is 100 yeah.Any module you buy you dont have to get again.So first build would be 250 minimum yeah up to 400 for 20 modules.The next build if your just upgrading would be just the 100 cause you dont need to get the modules agains unless you add new ones.

4 Likes

Wow thats even more expensive than I thought, dont get me wrong it’s definitely worth it

Youre paying for your development so everything is cheap to that! You first buddy!

but wow, 1 custom is gonna be definitely expensive, even for. 10 module custom.

i was planning on getting 2 customs at the same time but that would cost a lot in my currency thats about 2000 SAR

1 Like