Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

Haha,its why i told you before its best to think carefully when you build your custom.It can get quite expensive to keep rebuilding your customs if you make a mistake with the modules.

2 Likes

Did you already build a custom in QV1?

LOL yea i can admit i have spent a decent amount of money on customs mainly bc i kept switching constantly and i run 2-3 at a time lol

When creating a custom take your time and be sure of what you want. If you don’t you might end up realizing you want something else then rebuild it lol. Also stick to what every you get for atleast a few months especially with customs.

My problem was i was very inconsistent and my direction and goals were all over the place. But atleast i can admit that lol most people can’t admit their mistakes at all.

3 Likes

Bruh run RICH a bunch of times and you have the money in quickly.

3 Likes

No but i will probably at the end of 2021! When the new tech comes out or maybe qv2 is okay and i can upgrade later!

I was planning either ways to get a custom thats a lifetime custom! That fulfills the real me

But now im extra sure since its that expensive i have to be really careful about my true soul desires rather than getting caught in illusions and thinking that its me! And building modules upon it!

1 Like

Then what was the point of even asking? lol

No matter when you make your custom the prices will be the same regardless of tech unless you get an ultima custom

Build a custom around the goals you want to achieve just like you pick regular subs around what you want.
The best thing about customs is you can customize them to an extent and make any version of any sub you want… and also combine subs to make one file with more modules…

So you could say make a Starky version of Emperor with some modules from the Q store and also PCC + Inner Circle.

1 Like

I definitely can afford both customs, i live a good life im grateful

Im not interested in business to be honest, however im interested more in creative business such as music production and djing, so thats why im gonna run starkQ and RM and UA (i wanna add a 4th core limitless or QLST4) but im still hesitant :rofl:

Asking to know if i should wait for the new tech Q+ or get the qv2 and i will get an upgrade no matter what

Either ways ill be making my custom at the end of this year! Hope Q+ will be out by that time

Let’s not forget Quadpay. That knocks it down to $25 for your initial upgrade costs.

Edit: I think it’s actually PayPal so what is that called, Pay in 4? Something like that.

I would recommend just waiting for Q+, personally. Else, you’ll be upgrading twice.

1 Like

I originally strongly felt this way too, before finding out that it’s actually still quite some time away. We don’t really know the timeline of it now though, since SC may have either made some breakthrough or gotten caught up in something else.

1 Like

True enough. I gave the advice that I did as I think his concern is more monetary leaning versus technology (an assumption on my part, please correct me if I’m wrong @Budewr)

And with Q+'s release, any and all imperfections of Qv2 will more than likely have been worked out or they’ll have a plan of action in regards to it (such as recon, for example. The post by Saint yesterday about eating something sweet when experiencing recon is what comes to mind).

So, I would say that if they DON’T come out with a Qv2… Qv2.0? If they won’t be coming out with an update for the current version, then upgrading to Q+ would make sense with the possible wait.

3 Likes

I am gonna throw in my personal, unsolicited opinion, k? :wink:

I never liked the “wait for things to happen” approach. I mean, if you get the custom now, that’s at least 5 MONTHS of running the custom until Q+ happens. More or less.

You guys think in 5 months for saving a few hundred bucks. I think in 5 months MISSED of a custom that could change your life forever. It’s imo the priority of money over lifetime where you’re making the mistake.

And I personally discovered that valueing lifetime MUCH higher than money is they key. Money comes and goes. Your lifetime is gone forever. Life happens NOW. If you change yourself NOW you are already ahead 5 months…

QV2 is already VERY potent. Why does it necessarily have to be Q+ just for the upgrade cost?

Maybe you decide along the way that 2-3 modules in it are not fitting, or another one should be in. In that case, you would want a different custom anyway and the whole thought process was pointless.

I don’t know your financial situation @Budewr but if you cannot really afford a custom anyway, I wouldn’t do it. And if you can, start operating from an abundance mindset NOW.

15 Likes

I was unsure why you replied to me specifically until I just noticed that in my last post that I said Q+, instead of Qv2 in my last sentence.

I also realized I sort of derailed this LIFE thread so I wanna just keep a short response and say that I actually agree with you for the most part.

I love my custom Qv2, and I never actually have had one in Q so I wasn’t attempting to advise him to not upgrade because I think he should just stick with Q.

That’s part of the reason I mentioned the Pay in 4 plan, to encourage the idea a bit.

I would ask for nothing less.

This is a great argument. I was somewhat on the fence for building something but this has convinced me to make a solid decision.

2 Likes

I totally agree alex

But eitherways waiting is a good thing, im new to subs

Ive been exposed to them for about 6 weeks
so 1 month and a half

And from what i read customs need trained listeners at least 4-5 months of exposure to begin creating a custom and listen on a regular basis

So why not wait for 4 months from now? And get Q+ and also be trained good enough for handling customs?

I think thats what @Meng123 told me before that you need time before rushing to a custom

But I totally agree, i wouldnt mind paying that much money for subs

Theyre life improvement essentials, but in my case i can hit 2 birds with 1 one stone

Wait till Q+ comes out, plus ill be ready for my 4 core custom thats gonna be quite dense 4 cores (10 modules) so i need to train my sub-conscious

3 Likes

I dont think that payment method is available in my country, but it would be sick if it is!

Right, absolutely.

I am only at those few months in and will soon be starting my first custom journey. Didn’t want to do it sooner, either.

1 Like

Honestly, we don’t know. We’re shooting for something like that, but things are up in the air right now regarding that. Qv2 still needs more reports and research, and honestly, it’s VERY powerful. We’re officially about to announce the new listening recommendations soon, and I think it may shock people.

This. Full automation would’ve been done, but we’re having issues with QuadPay, plus we want to finish Solace.

You can upgrade to Qv2 for $99 if you’ve already licensed the modules. Remember, once you license modules, you never have to rebuy them again for new builds (in fact, the store won’t even let you). Also, if you’ve been posting, don’t forget to apply for SubClub Elites and get your lifetime discount for posting.

13 Likes

Good to hear all this I’ve been working on my on listening pattern 1 loop per title, 2 days on 5 days off, haven’t gotten to try it out yet currently trying 1 loop per title a week right now

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and what about Solace 2 testing ?

I am curious what it would be. It don’t think I am an outlier and I think the original 1 loop every other day is for very advanced users. I am now at 1 loop every week and this is just enough to handle reconciliation and processing.