Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

What model phone are you using?

This never happened with me on either my s21 or Pixel and I used BL many times. Just wondering if it may be your phone.

I use OnePlus 6. The 1st loop of BL 1 totally fine for me. Weekends are my rest days so I’ll try next Monday to see.

Is it okay to use Lifecharger on Subliminal Break day ?

1 Like

It still has subliminals in the chargers

3 Likes

Yeah, but you can for now. The Lifechargers use the old New Dawn build method.

9 Likes

How’s the apple approval going lol

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign sorry if I missed this, will the updated Terminus Squared new and improved version /Life Charger tracks - be available in masked form at some point or could that be an option? (even if masked track only)

To be honest, I stopped following it for now. Gotta finish the upgrades first.

7 Likes

Probably not. The way they’re built isn’t conducive to standalone listening.

3 Likes

If not for standalone listening, how are they suppose to be used?

As part of a Life Charger track.

From what I gather (i’m an iPhone user and haven’t worked with it yet), it’s a verbally-guided imagery and reflection experience.

The subliminal track is embedded in the whole thing and is just one component of a larger experience. Hence ‘not for standalone’ use.

It’s meant to be worked with as part of the whole Life Charger experience; hence the subliminal will not be isolated from the other elements and offered as a separate product.

2 Likes

Hah, by now I thought I’d see lifecharger tracks. SC has been busy with quite a few other things, I know.

Are you trying to get hired here or something? [ Insert appropriate joke-indicating emoticon here. ]

Just to be clear on what this means…

1. When will Terminus Squared Versions be added?
  2. If you’re not listening to a number of other titles, what would the daily limit be?
    • For example, my stack is simple… 1x Ascended Mogul, 2x Regeneration, and soon I’ll add 1x GLM… overall that’s a light stack. What would you say the limit for something like that is?

@SaintSovereign what’s the status on Lifechargers?

1 Like

Took a back seat to the Support Center and ticketing system. We’re about to experience an increase in new users (already have been, if you haven’t noticed the numerous new faces) and we need that infrastructure to avoid some of the issues we’ve been encountering. By consolidating the knowledge into an easy to use repository, helping new users (an existing, advanced users) will become much, much easier.

8 Likes

It’s next on the list, though, with Solace v2.

7 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: Just asked for solace in a custom yesterday.Will V2 of solace make a big difference or just in the way it sounds?Solace seems to be a bit weird for me.Heavier processing and headaches on day of running but it kicks in better after a few days.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign is the policy still that Lifechargers are coming as upgrades/supplements for existing Ultima titles?

2 Likes

Haha,been looking forward to those.Miss the old short superchargers like legacy.Dont always have an hour to fit an ultima run.That and we need more spartan drums :rofl::wink:

1 Like