Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

We’re expanding to more headsets soon.

5 Likes

I use the same headset and as far as I know there is quite a lot of us who do it too.

2 Likes

Lol, let me explain a bit more before things get out of hand. We are not saying that the new Solace mask will not work with other headsets. We’re simply setting a standard for which sounds the best and works the best with Solace. We’re doing our best to make sure the Solace mask sounds good on as many headsets as possible, but to expand the technology, we need to choose some “base models” that we know, 100% that it works the best with.

For those who aren’t interested in Solace, we’re going to continue the legacy mask, similar to what we have now, just cleaner. Solace isn’t going to replace legacy.

10 Likes

Very excited to find out how much more effective v2 is compared to v1!

1 Like

Will v2 solace masked be released for all purchased titles eventually?

1 Like

Yes. SaintSovereign has confirmed this:

2 Likes

this is why fire and saint get stressed @Rusty1, people asking questions that have been asked before, sometimes the answer is even above on the same page(like with you). Please be mindful of this the next time, thnx.

3 Likes

Hold your horses, guys. Nobody is going to get stressed in here, I believe :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. but i think my question was a bit different than what was answered. @aaa

I asked if the solace version will be added to already existing purchased titles, it can be added to the main store but still require an additonal fee for adding it to purchased titles

2 Likes

Do you mean custom or standard titles?

For customs, it will cost the same as building a new title.

For Main Store titles, it will be an upgrade so no extra charge

3 Likes

Main store, that’s awesome!

1 Like

My bad then @Rusty1

1 Like

Everyone, please remember something.

Something to prepare for.

Solace might have some sort of booster effect. That is, I’ve wondered if the mask itself some how makes the script stronger. I don’t know if I can prove that at this point, but if you go with Solace, please consider running it at 1 loop once or twice per week to notice the results before going to more days per week… or follow @Fire and @SaintSovereign recommendations.

8 Likes

I can’t wait to try it

I felt this too. To me, Wanted Solace feels a bit stronger, maybe a bit more recon than Wanted with regular mask. I’m taking it easy on the loops when I’m on Solace.

3 Likes

My guess is it does have an effect. I had asked earlier what the power multiplier is. Currently I feel it is about 1.5x.

2 Likes

Test is coming soon. :wink:

6 Likes

V3? Well color me surprised!

Lol, it’s actually version 3, variant 10. We’ve created over 60+ prototypes.

10 Likes

does bluetooth not reduce the quality of the files output compare to analog or auxiliary? or has this issue been patched