Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

I was laughing alone. Before we use the term mutations describing changes in the sequence of nucleotides in the DNA. Now, we call them Variants
Same as your prototypes. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The test is coming soon. I’m still being a perfectionist regarding the mask, lol. I guess that’s the point of public tests, though – getting feedback. I’ll probably just drop it tomorrow on those who are accepted.

4 Likes

Think about the Ultima Raikov’s Sub. Check my last post. Thanks, Godfather!

Checks time impatiently

lol, still tweaking it, everyone. We need this to be right before releasing since we’re going to make a Solace version of all titles once the tests are over.

9 Likes

Will love to run DR U in Solace. That and a bunch of other titles. Solace is so much better for me

1 Like

Absolute same experience. Not only is the mask nicer on my ears it just works better for me. I know it’s more powerful, but it just seems to “work” better. I am missing words on how to describe this.

Regardless of current development, I ordered my new custom with the “current” solace version.

Still looking forward to the titles updated with this!

Another gamechanger by SQ!

1 Like

I’m mostly looking forward to R.I.C.H. V2 Solace.

It’s coming, promise. Ya’ll don’t wanna know what I’ve been through today, hahaha. Putting out fires EVERYWHERE.

15 Likes

Lol… it’s coming. We’ve spent the past few days putting out fires and working on really important things that popped up, which took me away from active development.

5 Likes

Am observing major changes in the Q Store too:

• Not able to search in it.

• Can see a section called “Stacks Well With:” after each module description.

• Possible theme changes since font changes are observable and there is a block of white in each Q Module initial description like shown below (which will hopefully end up having dark mode):

• Hopefully there will be an easy way to get to the Wishlist on top of every Q Store page (a heart icon next to the cart icon? :smiley: )
1 Like

@Lion wrong thread?

@SubliminalUser -Just observing the changes SaintSovereign mentioned in the post before mine

1 Like

I see. Yea, lot’s of changes coming to SC.

1 Like

What’s going on with Solace? :thinking:

2 Likes

Solace doesn’t want to play with us yet :cry:

I’m really cool with that since that kitten is a real killer. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It has to be done right, ya’ll.

5 Likes

I must say I’m curious as to what made you start over on this one. A new discovery?

I just ordered a custom with solace track. will it come with the latest solace version or the original version?
@SaintSovereign