Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

I hope solace track will be added to existing bought titles without additional fee

4 Likes

Any of the admins knows if the solace prototype for customs will be upgraded soon or if the timing is ok to go and order a custom now? @RVconsultant

It will be updated soon. Maybe. I just finished a new prototype last night.

12 Likes

Solace development goes well. We’ve created quite a few good prototypes (some of which @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher have tested and gave feedback), but I’m being a bit of a perfectionist on it.

I’m debating creating versions of Wanted in two Solace prototype formats (A) and (B) tomorrow and letting everyone provide feedback on which you prefer.

We’re also preparing to innovate again in regards to the listening experience. We’ve been working with the audiologist that helped us set up the music studio to test a number of headphones so that we can officially declare an over-ear headset and a pair of earbuds as Subliminal Club Certified. For those of you who have been asking for the best pair of headphones to listen to your stack, this will be your answer.

We’ve whittled it down to about six different pairs, evaluating each for comfort, sound quality (since the new Solace prototypes and all future masks will use 3D audio), price (we don’t want it to be too expensive) and of course, results. I know which pair I’d recommend, but we still want to be through.

26 Likes

Are the Between Pros by chance under them?

Any chance AirPods Pro is getting the treatment? :slight_smile:

Would also like to test prototypes of some other tracks.

1 Like

Pretty sure they are

1 Like

YES PLEASE
I would love to test them

They are being tested, yes.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. Can’t my hands on any.

1 Like

Could it be extended to Renaissance Man too? There’s that Solace experimental version but I guess it’s far away from what you want to test now and a lot of us are running RM.

Haha, I bought HD280 Pro long ago. Hope it makes to the recommended headphones.

(since the new Solace prototypes and all future masks will use 3D audio)

Cool! Do you by change know if the 3d audio will work fine on most regular speakerst? Because I just bought these gorgeous baby’s

Site: https://www.avlove.com/LoveCollection/WirelessPortableSpeaker

product: Avl 2.b

Look how beautiful they are!

Ascension solace would be awesome too!

3D audio won’t work on a two speaker system (works best with headphones), but Solace should still sound great, just not as “immersive.”

2 Likes

Everything will come in Solace eventually. For the test, we’re only doing one or two titles.

5 Likes

Test is coming in the next few days. I’m not quite happy with the mask and like I mentioned, I’m being a perfectionist about this one.

10 Likes

Looking for three people with the Apple Airpods Pro and three people with the original Airpods who are willing to run a prototype Solace v2 version of Heartsong, Wanted or Renaissance Man. Need proof that you own the earbuds. Take a picture of the earbuds, the case and a piece of paper with your username written down and PM them to me.

This test will be conducted semi-public and while we aren’t offering a coupon, you’ll be able to keep the prototype version of the title you choose.

4 Likes

What about testing the Sennheiser 280 Pro!:grin::grin::grin:

I volunteer!

We’re expanding to more headsets soon.

5 Likes