Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

the decibel sound set on the lowest volume with my iphone {solace wanted} goes from 41-44

with the normal mask its between 61-63

so lets say its a 33% noise reduction which is great

I would encourage you to use the “regular” versions. I think Solace has a stronger effect. Personally I’m waiting until another version or maybe the “final” version is released to use Solace.

1 Like

true i was even shocked that saint had some trouble playing it :joy:

regular Qv2 is strong enough! no need to go stronger and go for solace! :sunglasses:

also this a prototype, so the final version might be more light and better for everyone

What B said!

2 Likes

I’m curious as to what SC would say the power multiplier for solace is.

Me too :rofl:

1 Like

That’s still weird to me because I thought it’s just supposed to be a new mask. Not that it increases power.

But maybe our Chiefs were surprised themselves :wink:

1 Like

I have noticed that masked tend to give me different results from ultrasonic. Something saint mentioned too that with ultrasonic its like the script is being “screamed” to your subconscious and therefor to some people triggers more recon. It could be that solace is so soft that its even easier accepted or something? Or maybe they secretly changed something in the script lol.

2 Likes

Same for me actually. I cannot bear Ultrasonic, even Ultima is tough for me to listen to.

For example Rebirth Ultima sends me into heavy recon. RebirthQ sends me into bloom…

Listening to DR U right now, wishing it were in Solace. I’ve noticed how much more disruptive the regular mask is compared to solace.

1 Like

Yeah, night listening would be much better on Solace.

I wish they release Paragon Solace soon. Would be the perfect healing audio

Would you please submit a support ticket?

I love Solace so much. So much easier to listen to.
I need to update my MSQv2 sub with solace for sure.

1 Like

I would wait till it happens.

3 Likes

Did you say that to me?

Yes, I did. For that specific request, I want to make sure it is known. Support ticket.

1 Like

Excited to hear about the news regarding solace.

can we have a solace version of Ascension?

1 Like

I think he said that once Solace is ready it will be added to all existing subs.

5 Likes