Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

I’m confused about the difference between Solace and the regular Ultima

2 Likes

Ofc solace man. Solace is not just a new version of mask. It is even more powerful(dont u see wanted updates haha and there it was told by official member that solce is also powerful in terms of effectiveness)

2 Likes

POGCHAMP :sunglasses:

1 Like

KAPPA :slightly_smiling_face:

:dark_sunglasses:

Renaissance Man is in Qv2 format. In fact, it was the first Qv2 title (from around Mar 2021).

2 Likes

Solace seems to be working great for people.

What experiences do you guys have with it compared to the other mask?

1 Like

I just created a thread about a certain effect I get from the solace version, check it out if you like, but basically wanted solace makes me feel high :joy:

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn ST4 in Solace v2 anyone? :wink:

1 Like

Test and find out. Doubtful, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Everything in Solace!

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant

solace is much quieter than the regular mask or ultima

is it okay if i have it about 30% on iphone? even on 30% it seems pretty low very low, is that okay?

if i want to have a good listen i have to raise it up to 60% 55% but im running a playlist with ultima and a mask if i raise it up to 60% ill go deaf :joy:

Can you order customs in solace format instead of the regular masked versions?

I believe so. You need to ask in the notes.

1 Like

wow now you can have one in solace? :thinking:

much quieter and better mask so subtle

Okay, lots of confusion here…

Solace is a different masking sound. It is quieter and nicer to listen to, but behind it is still the same Q track.

I will ask Saint to tell us about Qv2/Uv2 in the current Solaces, since I too want to know if they are already v2’s

Solace is a masking sound, not a build type. So it can be used in Q and Ultima.

In RM, it is Q since RM is not an Ultima.

I should keep that one and close every one of my posts with quoting Saint’s “Yes, this is true.” :wink:

Solace appears to be nicer and smoother for you but also for your mind. So your mind relaxes more and possibly lets the script through more. Solace is sneaky that way, first giving your mind a nice massage, then whispering in its ear while it’s all nice and relaxed.

That’s likely why the results are better for people even though the script is the same.

Solace was designed to be listened to a a “nice” volume. So don’t go too loud or you will defeat the purpose.

And I agree, stacking it with a normal mask scares the crap out of me when it starts…

I wish I had known that one sooner. I was under the impression Solace would cost a little extra, since we have to pay Dolby. Saint posted a screenshot somewhere of the new masking sounds, which has a little “(+xx$)” next to it if I’m not mistaken…

I have asked Saint to fact check me here just in case I’m talking out of my…

5 Likes

Funny i don’t have any program that has solace :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
But i see people resulted amazing results with solace versions. So i recommended him :muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like

IIRC then RICH was the first uv2 solace and RM the first Qv2 solace.

@DarkPhilosopher @SaintSovereign @RVconsultant @Fire

Is it okay if i play RM solace at a really low volume? On iphone? Like 4 presses on iphone? Which is really low?

At 25%

As long as you can hear it you’ll be fine.

3 Likes