Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

I know it’s not a rebound as I was in an open relationship and I had some kinds of feelings beforehand.

1 Like

Second vote for this.

Give it some time and also give yourself time.

Recon’s not just about subliminals. It’s also about any changes we’re making.

The desperate desire to have things already resolved In any area that matters to us.

Remember that part as well. :blue_heart:

1 Like

I think I’m impatient because the situation sucks and I don’t understand it. I’m currently running my second loop of the week (that’ll be enough for Heartsong this week) and will run Love Bomb later today when I’m back awake and then I’ll let it execute and see what happens.

2 Likes

Hmm,just curious.Whats the reason you wouldnt try love bomb in q?Im probably gonna try it that with heartsong when rich crypto comes to the q store so good to get your viewpoint too (>_<) Sounds like it would work fine just would take longer based on what saint said.A more permanent but weaker aura that doesnt burn out sounds like a good tradeoff to me

Is solace version gonna be added for this soon ?
I remember @SaintSovereign mentioned in some post for same .

1 Like

Still coming.No free machines to process it at the moment

2 Likes

Other experiences on Heartsong? Would love to hear how this one is working for people

3 Likes

Didn’t it just come out?

Yeah, I’m just curious about what others have experienced and what to expect

1 Like

Same. I start my loops on Monday and I can’t wait

1 Like

I gave it to my sis earlier this week. we’re in the process of looking a groom for her.

yesterday we found a perfect match for her, now we’ll take further steps and see how it turns out

EDIT: Didnt work out for us… we’re not ready to send her overseas…

2 Likes

Exactly
That why i put it in my custom

2 Likes

How is that running for you? Quick derail since I’m interested, or if you can PM me since I want to run Love Bomb in my custom.

Wow very cool how quickly that manifested for her

well… its not a done deal… to be fair

i’ll update if the marriage is fixed… so far his family background and everything is all good… but she’ll have to leave our country… we as a family are concerned about that and havent given them a definite answer yet

I’m just gonna leave this here…

I also have a friend running this while being single and he also says its amazing. Not sure of the details there.

14 Likes

can you please ask?

thanks

This truly seems outstanding. Will try it out for sure!

Just a thought… in a similar fashion you created Love Bomb from Libertine, would it be possible to make a sub from Heartsong for finding and making friends, and creating deep and authentic and long-lasting friendships? Like tuning up that bro-radar?

Not that I don’t have friends :sweat_smile: But I would love to have some with that deep and real brother-like life-lasting connection. Any thoughts about that? Should I put this in the request thread instead?

7 Likes

Well, Heartsong definitely had the intended effects. Things are smoothing out rapidly.

4 Likes

What specifically has your friend said or experienced on this sub?

1 Like