The "Billions Mindset" Wealth Journal (Previously Ascended Mogul)

Stark (combined with HoM) only made me more carefree outside but still deep inside I was an ice cube with my little schemes. I guess, Heartsong would be much better since it speaks to your “heart” and activates your emotional side.

3 Likes

What else did you feel while combining HOM + StarkQ? How was your drive, focus, and results with others?

1 Like

I didn’t run it for a long time it was barely one week in total. I noticed a huge shift in interactions with people straight away (after the very first loop people became much more respectful and wanting to prove themselves to me, I was much more socially aware and shrewd too) and I was much more focused on improving my life and actually was more motivated to do so. I gave up on it since I got overloaded running Stark in Terminus. HoM is one core of my custom I’m planning to run when the time comes.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! It could be a strong stack

1 Like

@Malkuth @Homerunking

The reason I won’t be doing DR right now is because I’m hypersensitive to reconciliation, and inexperienced with subs. I had to listen to AscMog once a day 4x per week just to limit recon.

I want to increase my “tolerance” first before that.

Before running DR i will run a major program, and do some preliminary healing work with lighter healing subs before jumping into DR.

1 Like

HEARTSONG IS THE MOST AMAZING SUBLIMINAL IVE EVER HEARD OF.

In 5 days, me and my girlfriend stopped fighting or having anxious moments almost completely. It started working from the first loop.

Things that used to trigger her like jealousy or insecurity have become almost non-existent. We’re laughing more than ever. We recover from tense moments faster and go back to grace and ease faster. We’ve been having a lot more fun together.

I think this might be in part due to the sub’s tendencies to work more effectively in the very beginning. But it’s very promising. We both listen to the subs together at night. One loop 4x a week.

Mogul is going well too. I’m feeling less “action-oriented” on mogul than I did on Ascended Mogul, but also much less stressed. I think the lack of action might just be because I was confused about what to do in the business for a bit. We’ll see how this week goes. Today is an off day.

@Pyro I know you also were considering Heartsong. Have you started it?

13 Likes

I have started my heavy 20 module Heartsong/SM/Wanted custom. Alongside Mogul, Custom Executive and RICH. My executive custom really helps with the motivation. The Heartsong custom has helped with my confidence with who I am which has helped in my side business, and reduces a lot of anxiety that I have surrounding it.

3 Likes

Wow, you’re off to a great start with this one! So happy to hear it was able to kick in that quickly for you

@Prome @Ice @Malkuth @Sub.Zero

Just curious, do you guys think that I might get better results if I make a custom… or is it better to stick to what I’m doing for the time being?

I was thinking I could leave Heartsong on it’s own and listen to it with my girlfriend when we sleep at night… but maybe make a more wealth focused one for myself with Mogul, StarkQ, and some other stuff?

Would it be more effective to make a custom?

1 Like

It may change the “flavor” of Heartsong, if that makes sense. Not necessarily in a bad way, but may cause more of a shift towards wealth with those other cores.

It depends a lot too on which modules you choose. There’s certainly a way to balance the social/relationship modules with the wealth modules, and honestly if wealth and improving your relationship with your girlfriend are your top goals combining Stark, Heartsong, and Mogul into a custom seems like a very compelling idea!

@Billions if you’re interested I can provide module recommendations if you want. Just specify exactly what your main goals would be with this custom and I’m happy to help

Yeah that would be really good, I would appreciate some recommendations.

I wouldn’t add heartsong into the module because I listen to it with my girlfriend so I wouldn’t want to have one of our names in it but not the other person’s.

Those are definitely my top goals. Wealth and relationship… but I feel like Heartsong has already taken my relationship from a 8/10 to a 9.5/10, so I don’t need any more subliminals for my relationship right now (except perhaps Diamond, but maybe we’ll listen to that together too).

So my main concern is wealth. To become wealthier, I’ll need to continually improve my energy, my productivity, my ability to relate and persuade people (sales), my entrepreneurship skills, and my money beliefs. Wealth is a BIG topic, with many ways to acquire it…

I run a digital marketing company and in that company my #1 job is to attract new clients. I have someone that takes care of fulfillment, so my daily activities are primarily sales and people based. I would probably do best with some subliminal that made me better at sales, more liked and trusted, better able to persuade, and more comfortable talking to people so that I can talk to more people for longer.

One thing I go through is not really liking most people, so I can sometimes find conversatons boring because I find the person boring. But that’s just a “me” thing and rarely about the person. Maybe it’s me being judgemental… Idk. Is there a sub that might help that?

Overall, what are your top wealth picks?

I’ll start looking at some modules as well

1 Like

Wow very cool! And I like the idea of keeping Heartsong separate so you and your gf can listen together - I think that’s very smart.

With those goals in mind here’s some ideas for a sales and wealth sub:

1. Stark Core

2. Mogul Core (or Ascended Mogul if you want more of a push to take action)

3. R.I.C.H. Core (for pure money manifestation)

4. Sultan

5. Financial Reality Success Shifter

6. Instant Business Tactician

7. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth

8. Wealth Limit Destroyer

9. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy

10. Transcendental Connection -> helps connecting with people/sales

11. Story Teller -> stories are one of the best ways to connect with people

12. Dragon Tongue

13. Productivity Unleashed

14. Lifeblood Fable -> reputation is everything

15. Sacred Words -> persuasion through text

16. Carpe Diem Ascended -> seize the day and be productive

17. Charisma and Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver -> be more charming to potential clients

18. Direct Influencing Aura

19. Yggdrasil -> manifestation module opening pathways to manifestation

20. Mosaic -> helps improve stack-ability and synergy between custom and other subs you’re listening to

2 Likes

One that comes to mind is Daredevil. This one is for pure socializing and getting you to enjoy socializing as much as possible. You can include that in your custom in place of RICH if you want to focus more on people skills, whereas RICH is purely focused on money manifestation.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bother with building a new custom yet. You could stick to Mogul and Heartsong and add Limit Destroyer to it. Mogul in itself serves all the purposes you mentioned. With time you could switch to EoG and RICH to expand what you’ve built or run the Billionaire Stack suggested by SClub:

The BILLIONAIRE stack: Emperor: The House of Medici, The Ecstasy of Gold, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)

Anyway, I would keep building the foundations with Mogul and Limit Destroyer for some time before switching to that Billionaire Stack or whatever you would run (a custom or some other Major Title).

1 Like

Is it possible to add RICH to a subliminal custom with 20 modules considering it’s an ultima? I thought ultimas weren’t included in regular customs.

RICH Ultima can be put into a Q custom (20 modules max for Q custom).

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing the article! Super helpful.

1 Like

@Ice based off of your list + spending an hour to read the description for every. single. fucking. module. one by one… this is what I’ve come up with. I narrowed it down to 20. 21, but two of them are auras.

1. StarkQ Core
  2. Mogul Core
  3. Rich Ultima Core
  4. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  5. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
  6. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  7. Dragon Tongue
  8. Godlike Masculinity
  9. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  10. Eagle Eye (reading body language, understanding what people think/feel)
  11. Metamorphosis (deeper meditation, interesting, because I meditate 1-2 hours a day already)
  12. Emperor’s Voice
  13. Yggdrasil
  14. Carpe Diem Ascended
  15. Transcendental Connection
  16. Machine: Action
  17. Deep Sleep
  18. Aura/Direct Influencing Aura (which is better?)
  19. Mosaic
  20. Lion IV

Everyone seems to include Yggdrasil into their customs from what I can read… is it a fan favourite on Sub Club?

Ones that I almost included were Machine: Rest, Story Teller, and Total Nonchalance. I didn’t like the sound of Sultan because it inspires you to live your life “in opulence” whereas what I want to do is save my money and live comfortably while barely working one day, or use it to spend all my time with my family.

What’s your thoughts on my stack?

This might not be something I go through with for a little while. I do believe that the modules that I chose will fit well into any custom around this topic that I choose to go with, I feel like I have a lot more uncertainty around what Major Program to include. I’ll sleep on it and keep listening to what I’m listening to for a bit.

2 Likes

For the purposes of sales and influencing people, Direct Influencing Aura is the way to go. Aura is more general.

1 Like